This blog is moderated by Eurotrashy27

Thought I would post recent experience here. Just had a visit from a ex-gf who had planned to stay with me for awhile. I had originally hesitated because I knew what was coming and did not need the hassle.

The details are that she is on par with a Black or Madahos dancer. Great body, sexy look, and I have witnessed what most men will do just to be around her. Pamela Anderson type. Having hooked up with my ex many years ago in BA there simply is no contest as far as performance between the sheets for the home team.

Anyway gets here and yada yada yada propses an all inclusive deal for $600 per week. Now that is not completo thank you but gets me out of the gate. Includes meals and house. I know better because that just trips the meter and there is more to come.

What I found particularly interesting even after a fair amount of time in sex prison, that I had absolutely no attraction. I mean none. Guys would kill to be near her and I needed some space.

Now I know some guys will rave that they spent 3K in vegas and partied, but I guess over the years I have been spoiled with reasonable rates for nice performance and I guess no strings. I look foward to my next trip to BA or considering Paraguay.

Should I start seeing the shrink two times a week?

Ask Paul McCartney about the cost of freebies. Or GE CEO Jack Welch. Free is very expensive.

Free Pussy?

I need a definition for "free". When in the hell did pussy become free? In all my years pussy has always come with some sort of monetary cost and as a bonus, many unintended consequences. Damn, I missed that class: Free Pussy 101.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    You'll find that in the long run you'll be much better off paying for it up front.

I don't want or expect any "freebie's"

Exon
    I think it's sad but true, in the end freebies end up costing more.

Retired Member

You'll find that in the long run you'll be much better off paying for it up front.

I don't want or expect any "freebie's"

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoj
    No offense Trashy, and I admire your style, but I'm sure while you are telling your AP buddies about her, she is telling her amigas about the 'yanqui' she is getting her claws into. She probably sees this as a long term pay off.

Or who knows, maybe she really digs you. Either way, as TL say, enjoy it!

Just curious, does she have kids? Those are the ones that I have found are most interested in spending time with me off the clock. I wonder why that is?:-)
    No offense taken, I know how the game is played, and am sure of her telling the chicas all about it.

No kids, lives in uraguay and comes to BA 3-4x a year for 1mo at a time to "vacation".

All I know, is I just got off a chat where she "no longer has to work" and wants to hang tonight. We'll see how it plays out.

But as you all say, enjoy it! Totally will do.

Feliz de santo patrico

The Other Side of the Story

No offense Trashy, and I admire your style, but I'm sure while you are telling your AP buddies about her, she is telling her amigas about the 'yanqui' she is getting her claws into. She probably sees this as a long term pay off.

Or who knows, maybe she really digs you. Either way, as TL say, enjoy it!

Just curious, does she have kids? Those are the ones that I have found are most interested in spending time with me off the clock. I wonder why that is?:-)

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    Absolutely Buddy Boy!

That IS the name of the game!

That IS my hobby down here!

Fucking Working Girls for Free!

From the Get Go!

The tears will come and go.

They are weapons so watch out.

The I want to see you but I need to work routine is tried and true.

If you like her and you are having a good time then don't blow it with comments about her profession or your financial relationship with her.

Especially if you can't speak PERFECT Spanish!

She does NOT speak perfect English and I don't even know her!

I may though.

Seriously, just fuck her and be happy!

Pay for her TAXI Fare.

Even if it's about 300,00 per hour.

Call it TAXI MONEY.

Have Fun!

TL
    LOL, love it TL. As a first time monger'er I'm having a blast down here. I do know that my conversational / with / charm is my strong suit, but sometimes I take it too far with the bravado and it bites me in the ass.

Thanks for the tips on the tears and the "I have to work routine". Its similar, I think my experience with women in the Bay Area and California was prepared me well for most tricks a chica might through at me!

She doesn't speak english at all, nice spice semi-pro Uraguaian. 5'4, gym ass, abs, small tits, but her responsive nipples make up for it. There really is a mental chess match whenever we get together, which makes the sex part passionate, part hateful, part wild; and really fun. The night we went out when we didn't hook up, she got me into all three clubs (non AP type places, or maybe they were!) and VIP room in 1 for free.

In a way that I'm finding quite surprising, there is a level of honesty and compansionship between us that I would have never guessed and is certainly different from the smoke and mirrors of trying to get laid in Sex prison. As in one of exon's posts for a while back, I am aware of the situation, but also perceive a genuine kindness. But who knows, its all about perception in this game, right?

I think I'm getting addicated to BA. And I still need to swing-by your place and say hello; maybe Friday evening. Glad to know that getting the goods for free is like Collegiate level mongering. And you guys are fucking Full Professors! LOL, love it.

Hell Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Eurotrashy27
    Alright,

3rd night out with a chica, fine, sexy, great personality and the sex just keeps getting better and better.

Only boned 2x, (the 2nd date, I threw up the cock block to see how she would handle it and to let her know that she isn't in control) but god damn, tonight payed for the hour and got 2 and multiple orgasims on both parties out of it.

She tells me she want's to see me again Thursday, but has to work tomorrow? (WTF) Also, she started crying when I made some poor joke about our "relations" I'm sure I'm good with this chick, but have to know, has anyone taken it from a paying relation to one where you get the goods for Absolutely free?

I'd still be happy to pay, but just curious about the options. Thanks guys.
    Absolutely Buddy Boy!

That IS the name of the game!

That IS my hobby down here!

Fucking Working Girls for Free!

From the Get Go!

The tears will come and go.

They are weapons so watch out.

The I want to see you but I need to work routine is tried and true.

If you like her and you are having a good time then don't blow it with comments about her profession or your financial relationship with her.

Especially if you can't speak PERFECT Spanish!

She does NOT speak perfect English and I don't even know her!

I may though.

Seriously, just fuck her and be happy!

Pay for her TAXI Fare.

Even if it's about 300,00 per hour.

Call it TAXI MONEY.

Have Fun!

TL

Ever get this goods for free?

Alright,

3rd night out with a chica, fine, sexy, great personality and the sex just keeps getting better and better.

Only boned 2x, (the 2nd date, I threw up the cock block to see how she would handle it and to let her know that she isn't in control) but god damn, tonight payed for the hour and got 2 and multiple orgasims on both parties out of it.

She tells me she want's to see me again Thursday, but has to work tomorrow? (WTF) Also, she started crying when I made some poor joke about our "relations" I'm sure I'm good with this chick, but have to know, has anyone taken it from a paying relation to one where you get the goods for free?

I'd still be happy to pay, but just curious about the options. Thanks guys.

Posting Limitations