Thread: Talcahuano 426 3šA (Camila/Romina)

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Tessan
    Camila lied to me about being pregnant when I talk to her on her cell phone. I don't understand why these girls lie, for no reason. I do not care if she was or was not. I just ask, because someone posted she was. I told her I would post her new apartment, and I did. I don't like being lied to, but I guess most working girls lie, for there own reason even when they don't gain anything for lying.

I've had an encounter with Camila last week and can confirm that is the same one from the Maipu apartment, and also that she is breastfeeding (this goes specially for Norman!)

Oh I see, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Go
    The forum automatically replaces "y" with "why" since it's an English-language only forum.

The forum automatically replaces "y" with "why" since it's an English-language only forum.

What's with the "why"? I didn't get that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Stormin
    You are the best Guiller! It's confirmed, she starts tomorrow!

I Am Shocked!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I emailed Camila and got the following response:

Hola norman los miercoles y viernes de 13 a 18 estoy en el dpto con romi bueno este miercoles voy a comenzar a ir why si era algo que no te dije habia intentado comenzar de 0 con el papa de mis hijos why no funciono why si quede embarazada pe4ro me di cuenta luego de varios meses ya que la regla venia igual maņana mi bb cumple 2 meses x eso x ahora solo podre estar esos dias mierc why viernes why en ese horario en el dpto tengo muy lindos recuerdos tuyos. Why ufffffffffff la leche que tengo un montonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn espero verte pronto why te emvio millones de besos.

All along I thought she was so hot and juicy because she was so happy to see me. Not at all, it was all those hormones rushing about. And this confirms she can remain my future ex wife to be. I am not the Papa! But she has mountains of milk for me!

Can you imagine? The best two linguists in Argentina working in the same house. And a lecheria to boot! All my fantasies and fetishes under one roof!

I'd sure like to be the training aid for new recruits! Using a dildo would be so cold and impersonal. My choriso is willing and able to stand up for the abuse.

From The Horses Mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Guiller
    I've called this place and asked about Camila. I've been told that she will start working there next week, but only two afternoons a week: Wednesdays and Fridays from 1 until 6 pm.
    You are the best Guiller! It's confirmed, she starts tomorrow!

I Am Shocked!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I emailed Camila and got the following response:

Hola norman los miercoles why viernes de 13 a 18 estoy en el dpto con romi bueno este miercoles voy a comenzar a ir why si era algo que no te dije habia intentado comenzar de 0 con el papa de mis hijos why no funciono why si quede embarazada pe4ro me di cuenta luego de varios meses ya que la regla venia igual maņana mi bb cumple 2 meses x eso x ahora solo podre estar esos dias mierc why viernes why en ese horario en el dpto tengo muy lindos recuerdos tuyos. Y ufffffffffff la leche que tengo un montonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn espero verte pronto why te emvio millones de besos
    All along I thought she was so hot and juicy because she was so happy to see me. Not at all, it was all those hormones rushing about. And this confirms she can remain my future ex wife to be. I am not the Papa! But she has mountains of milk for me !

Can you imagine ? The best two linguists in Argentina working in the same house. And a lecheria to boot ! All my fantasies and fetishes under one roof !
    I'd sure like to be the training aid for new recruits! Using a dildo would be so cold and impersonal. My choriso is willing and able to stand up for the abuse.

Camila

I've called this place and asked about Camila. I've been told that she will start working there next week, but only two afternoons a week: Wednesdays and Fridays from 1 until 6 pm.

da nada.

You are welcome WT69. Glad to be of service. Ah I mean, glad you enjoyed.

Your list has saved me alot of time, money, and heartache.

Best Regards

Thank You Travlnman

All this hard work I do making these lists, for free has paid off.

Travlnman paid for my time with Romina.

It turns out that she is a friend of Daisy.

I took off my clothes and laid there until she came back in the room and started a little BBBJ. She tongue my balls a little. We switched to 69. The she got the rubber, put it on, fucked for a little bit and down it went. Finished with a BBBJ CIM.

I guess I wasn't too clear

My post said "She does Give great BBBJ, Etc.

Early posts say "Camila will not be back until the 15th".

Quote Originally Posted by JokerGatero
    Hi guys, this is my first message, to hallo to everybody. I'd like to know if some of you actually went to this app, and if they are Camila and Romina for real, because I'd phone twice, and I'm not really sure.

Cheers.

JG

Hi guys, this is my first message, to hallo to everybody. I'd like to know if some of ypu actually went to this app, and if they are Camila and Romina for real, because I'd phone twice, and I'm not really sure.

Cheers.

JG

The phone number is correct

Romina says the telephone number is correct.

Yes, Tessan, she does give a great BBBJ.

But of course I was using a controlled substance, so I don't think it would have mattered which chica gave me a BBBJ.

There are two bedrooms, so no waiting when Camilla gets back.

She says hello to a friend in Spain. And to the rest of you she says "You All Cum".

The hours are 11am to 8pm. No Sundays.

She said they only open about a month ago, it's possible she just got the number, and the number was used by someone else before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessan
    Then why are all those girls from Uruguay 343 showing up on google searches of the phone number 4382-8301. The 4 links below all use the phone number to call the girls.
    Don't know why. Roxanna and Ingrid started at Uruguay just a few weeks ago (Ingrid used to work there years ago, I was told), but Millie and Crystal have been there for a while. I did a search of the phone number 4382-8301 on telefonica, the address did come back as Talcahuano 259, 5C.

I wish I were on the ground in BA right now, I would have this resolved right away. I might call up the phone number on SKYPE tomorrow to verify.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    4382-8301 is not one of three phone numbers they have at Uruguay 343.
    Then why are all those girls from Uruguay 343 showing up on google searches of the phone number 4382-8301. The 4 links below all use the phone number to call the girls.

Posting Limitations