Thread: Talcahuano 426 3šA (Camila/Romina)

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Tessan

Where is That Truck Stop?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    The essence of Buenos Aires is what the majority of locals do. The thousands that take trains home out of the city every day can get blowjobs in the station restrooms for 20 pesos (100% BBBJ with cim) only if the woman has more than two teeth she may charge a little more and they mostly feel they had good value for their money. Around the Constitucion area it's about 40 or 50 pesos an anal pop in a 50 peso hotel. And if they are lucky enough to get a real girl feel they have had good value for their money. At San Justo roundabout on the Camino de Cintura every day hundreds of truck drivers get a completo for 20 pesos. That is as long as they like under 16s or over 60s. Sometimes even a hot dog and a coke will be enough and they feel they have had good value for their money.

The VIP prostitution ring offers those girls you see modelling on TV for 30, 000 or 50, 000 pesos a night or even more if they are well known and no one guarantees they are good fucks but the guy that walks around town with one of those girls on his arm feels he has had good value for his money.

In my opinion getting good value is getting what I want for what I am willing to pay. And that is 100% up to me. No one can decide for me if it's too much or too little.
    By the way, where is that Truck Stop? I like to play Over and Under!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    1. Strongly agree that other than exceptions here and there, odds of good sex and amount of English spoken inversely correlated.

2. You've made multiple jabs about this. Is your objection that they are "English speaking putas" or regardless of language ability that someone would spend "850ar (plus taxi)? Seems like its the price because you've made multiple posts about that suggesting those who pay that rate or above are somehow losing out on as you indicate here some sort of "essence" of bsas.

If the former, re english, again agree. If the latter, you're being price police that doesn't make sense. Because you admit 300-350 is just fine, yet 850 somehow loses out on some sort of essence. Someone else may say you're also an essence loser big spender at 350 because the 50p dirt hole privados is where it's really at.

If actual price is your bug, you've picked a completely arbitrary level because the only difference between 350 and 850 is what impact that price has on a monger's wallet and some will spend 850 as if it were 50 to someone else. You can say you won't pay it nor get good value because your budget or taste for spending may be lower, but suggesting someone who does is somehow wrong or missing out is simply applying your price tolerance to someone else then declaring they must not get good value.

Unless you want to say its not possible to get slutty, fantastic sex at 850ar, and only get short time rip off sex for that.
    The essence of Buenos Aires is what the majority of locals do. The thousands that take trains home out of the city every day can get blowjobs in the station restrooms for 20 pesos (100% BBBJ with cim) only if the woman has more than two teeth she may charge a little more and they mostly feel they had good value for their money. Around the Constitucion area it's about 40 or 50 pesos an anal pop in a 50 peso hotel. And if they are lucky enough to get a real girl feel they have had good value for their money. At San Justo roundabout on the Camino de Cintura every day hundreds of truck drivers get a completo for 20 pesos. That is as long as they like under 16s or over 60s. Sometimes even a hot dog and a coke will be enough and they feel they have had good value for their money.

The VIP prostitution ring offers those girls you see modelling on TV for 30, 000 or 50, 000 pesos a night or even more if they are well known and no one guarantees they are good fucks but the guy that walks around town with one of those girls on his arm feels he has had good value for his money.

In my opinion getting good value is getting what I want for what I am willing to pay. And that is 100% up to me. No one can decide for me if it's too much or too little.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

I'm Going To Ask Them Myself

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Stop making a fool of poor newbie mongers reading this page.
    You may have met Romina and Christina that may be 35 and 45 respectively instead of Camila and Rocio which are the recommended duo.

Not sure who you met but there is NO WAY that Camila or Rocio are over 29. Rocio was introduced to me 2 years ago as being 22 years old. Maybe time flys but Camila can't be over 30.

I will ask them in person this coming week and I think they will tell me the truth! Camila has my $8000. 00 peso curtains, $6000. 00 in barstools and my Old Resto-Bar's "Sucker Sign" at her house so I trust her well enough to tell me the truth. No reason for me to lie to anybody. I gave her some mirrors from my place so the guys can watch themselves fuck the girls too.

TL

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    Neither of them are young or real pretty, but still some of the best sex going for 60 minutes considering the price. After 10 visits to BA they are still at the top of my list. Anyone who does not agree should go and pay the English speaking putas 850ar (plus taxi) and lose out on the real essence of what BA has to offer.
    1. Strongly agree that other than exceptions here and there, odds of good sex and amount of English spoken inversely correlated.

2. You've made multiple jabs about this. Is your objection that they are "English speaking putas" or regardless of language ability that someone would spend "850ar (plus taxi)? Seems like its the price because you've made multiple posts about that suggesting those who pay that rate or above are somehow losing out on as you indicate here some sort of "essence" of bsas.

If the former, re english, again agree. If the latter, you're being price police that doesn't make sense. Because you admit 300-350 is just fine, yet 850 somehow loses out on some sort of essence. Someone else may say you're also an essence loser big spender at 350 because the 50p dirt hole privados is where it's really at.

If actual price is your bug, you've picked a completely arbitrary level because the only difference between 350 and 850 is what impact that price has on a monger's wallet and some will spend 850 as if it were 50 to someone else. You can say you won't pay it nor get good value because your budget or taste for spending may be lower, but suggesting someone who does is somehow wrong or missing out is simply applying your price tolerance to someone else then declaring they must not get good value.

Unless you want to say its not possible to get slutty, fantastic sex at 850ar, and only get short time rip off sex for that.

Neither of them are young or real pretty, but still some of the best sex going for 60 minutes considering the price. After 10 visits to BA they are still at the top of my list. Anyone who does not agree should go and pay the English speaking putas 850ar (plus taxi) and lose out on the real essence of what BA has to offer.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I would never touch or recommend an old woman like that or anywhere near those ages, I am conviced that they are 24 to 28 max;

No WAY!

You are joking right?

Rocio must be 44 and Camilla 47.
    I would never touch or recommend an old woman like that or anywhere near those ages, I am conviced that they are 24 to 28 max; they are just "Sperm Banks" in the chapter of life. You like it or not. I personally don't mind enjoying one of the top 3 BBBJ in BA while her Girlfriend works the opposite end with GUSTO!

I was told that Rocio is 23 and Camila is about 28.

Try to get your wife or girlfriend or any other **** to give you a "Deluxe Rusty Trombone" for $200 pesos!

What the fuck did you expect for 32 fucking dollars?

I'm sure it was better than jacking off!

Thanks,

TL in 2016

P. S - Age is just a chroninlogical thing , why sweat it ? The girls are the "Satisfiers of BA," fuck em or leave em but do not blame me BOY !

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I think Rocio is about 24 and Camila may be 27. Not sure but who cares.

TL
    You are joking right?

Rocio must be 44 and Camilla 47.

Glad You Made IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Across69  [View Original Post]
    After TejanoLibre's direct recommendation to give the "deluxe rusty trombone" at try, I took his advice. Looked at Camilla and Rocio and thought about taking a pass, as I found neither of them too attractive. Offered 1/2 hour threesome with completo and boca negra for 200 pesos so I gave it a try. They lost points for a bedroom so dark I couldn't tell which hole I was in.

Face / body- Both overweight thirty-somethings and not my usual cup of tea, beautywise.

Service- 7/10 Great oral skills. Camilla was sucking hard and Rocio making me squeaky clean from behind for a good 10 minutes. Camilla tried to fool me into thinking I was doing anal in the dark room but my thumb doesn't lie. Tried to switch to anal with Rocio and was told no."Only one girl for anal in 1/2 hour"

Attitude 8/10 They tried their best to get me off. I think Rocio would have taken "real" anal from me if I had chosen her over Camilla.

Thanks to TL for this unique experience! I might give them a try again for an hour if I was in the mood for boca negra, their prices stay low and they turn the lights up so I can see their diligent efforts! Otherwise, unlikely to try again.
    Glad you finally got yourself a "Deluxe Rusty Trombone!"

I never said that they are beauty queens! I know these girls well and I think Rocio is about 24 and Camila may be 27. Not sure but who cares.

And yes, Rocio will give up the butt for a full hour without a problem but Camila has pretty much stopped doing it full time. Next time get an hour's worth of tongue baths, well worth it!

TL

Thanks TL!

After TejanoLibre's direct recommendation to give the "deluxe rusty trombone" at try, I took his advice. Looked at Camilla and Rocio and thought about taking a pass, as I found neither of them too attractive. Offered 1/2 hour threesome with completo and boca negra for 200 pesos so I gave it a try. They lost points for a bedroom so dark I couldn't tell which hole I was in.

Face / body- Both overweight thirty-somethings and not my usual cup of tea, beautywise.

Service- 7/10 Great oral skills. Camilla was sucking hard and Rocio making me squeaky clean from behind for a good 10 minutes. Camilla tried to fool me into thinking I was doing anal in the dark room but my thumb doesn't lie. Tried to switch to anal with Rocio and was told no."Only one girl for anal in 1/2 hour"

Attitude 8/10 They tried their best to get me off. I think Rocio would have taken "real" anal from me if I had chosen her over Camilla.

Thanks to TL for this unique experience! I might give them a try again for an hour if I was in the mood for boca negra, their prices stay low and they turn the lights up so I can see their diligent efforts! Otherwise, unlikely to try again.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Across69 For This Post:

Yes, TL. Using black market peso exchange, I figure it costs me $33.00 American dollars to bang one of these babes in the ass and blow a load in her mouth...... A far cry from the 850ar (plus taxi) cost that some mongers on this board have paid.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

Best Deal in Town!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    The Talcahuano sperm kittens are alive and well. They now offer pure oxygen that they keep under the pillows. I also found out out they are CPR trained for the weaker hearted. Luckily I did not have to avail myself of either service. AND. As an added plus, they will offer you a beer while there.
    Best deal in town at 150p and 200p per real hour!

On the dot!

TL.

Home of the Deluxe Rusty Trombone!

The Talcahuano sperm kittens are alive and well. They now offer pure oxygen that they keep under the pillows. I also found out out they are CPR trained for the weaker hearted. Luckily I did not have to avail myself of either service. AND..... As an added plus, they will offer you a beer while there.

4372-7488 not 4322-7488. Sorry. I was looking at a scrap of paper and the light wasn't very good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven  [View Original Post]
    I went to Guido 1725. Walked in. That door to the left was a janitors closet with piping. There was a grate / possible elevator and a winding stair case. Started up the dark stair case and figured something was wrong because this place is suppose to be on the first floor. I turned around and left. Called The number Dickhead posted and got an answer. Maybe I dialed it wrong or something but there was a kid crying in the background and she got frustrated with my bad Spanish and hung up on me.

I called TL and her had an appointment set up for me with Camilla and Ricio in less than a minute. Big thanks to TL.

Finally got my deluxe rusty trombone. They are one hell of a team. Managed to pull 3 ropes out of me in the hour. I was surprised. My only complaint is the anal queen claim. I asked and Rocio's eyes got that big shocked look and Camilla laughed at me."No. Muy grande. Muy, Muy grande" even I know what that means. I thought the whole purpose of anal queen is that they love anal. The bigger the better. AQ status REVOCKED Ricio. Other than that they were amazing. My asshole has never felt cleaner in my life. It squeaks when I walk.
    That's really surprising about Rocio! She took my full 4 1/2" manhood in her little colita like a champ..... Reminds me of a joke. Elephant falls in the quicksand. A mouse walking by hears him calling for help....."I'll help you if you give me anything I want." Elephant says ok and the mouse helps him out....."OK, what do you want?" ...."I want to fuck you in the ass."....Puzzled the elephant says ok. Mouse scurries up the side of his leg and starts laying some serious pipe. A monkey in a tree sees the whole thing and starts laughing so hard he knocks a coconut off the tree that hits the elephant on the head. The elephant yells "OWW!". The Mouse, not missing a stroke says "suffer motherfucker suffer!"

Posting Limitations