Thread: Talcahuano 426 3šA (Camila/Romina)

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Tessan
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven  [View Original Post]
    I went to Guido 1725. Walked in. That door to the left was a janitors closet with piping. There was a grate / possible elevator and a winding stair case. Started up the dark stair case and figured something was wrong because this place is suppose to be on the first floor. I turned around and left. Called The number Dickhead posted and got an answer. Maybe I dialed it wrong or something but there was a kid crying in the background and she got frustrated with my bad Spanish and hung up on me.

I called TL and her had an appointment set up for me with Camilla and Ricio in less than a minute. Big thanks to TL.

Finally got my deluxe rusty trombone. They are one hell of a team. Managed to pull 3 ropes out of me in the hour. I was surprised. My only complaint is the anal queen claim. I asked and Rocio's eyes got that big shocked look and Camilla laughed at me."No. Muy grande. Muy, Muy grande" even I know what that means. I thought the whole purpose of anal queen is that they love anal. The bigger the better. AQ status REVOCKED Ricio. Other than that they were amazing. My asshole has never felt cleaner in my life. It squeaks when I walk.
    Good to hear you finally relieved the pressure! LOL. Will have to check 1725 when I get back in a couple of weeks. If I remember right it is up the 1st flight of stairs.

I went to Guido 1725. Walked in. That door to the left was a janitors closet with piping. There was a grate / possible elevator and a winding stair case. Started up the dark stair case and figured something was wrong because this place is suppose to be on the first floor. I turned around and left. Called The number Dickhead posted and got an answer. Maybe I dialed it wrong or something but there was a kid crying in the background and she got frustrated with my bad Spanish and hung up on me.

I called TL and her had an appointment set up for me with Camilla and Ricio in less than a minute. Big thanks to TL.

Finally got my deluxe rusty trombone. They are one hell of a team. Managed to pull 3 ropes out of me in the hour. I was surprised. My only complaint is the anal queen claim. I asked and Rocio's eyes got that big shocked look and Camilla laughed at me."No. Muy grande. Muy, Muy grande" even I know what that means. I thought the whole purpose of anal queen is that they love anal. The bigger the better. AQ status REVOCKED Ricio. Other than that they were amazing. My asshole has never felt cleaner in my life. It squeaks when I walk.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheRaven For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Don't know where you are staying but run and hit Cielo Private or 1725 Guido if they are close!
    Thanks, I'm on my way.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven  [View Original Post]
    I tried calling several times and it keeps going to voice mail. My engine is all fired up and ready to go. I have been in BA for 5 hours now and I haven't gotten laid yet. I'm starting to twitch. Can I just go over to Uruguay 229 or do I need an appointment? This rusty trombone isn't going to play itself.
    LOL! Don't know where you are staying but run and hit Cielo Private or 1725 Guido if they are close!

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    4322-7488 is the phone number. When I saw them back in May, Camila was working Saturdays sometimes but Romina never does. TL has already posted Rocio's hours somewhere in the last couple of pages. No weekends. I suggest an afternoon appointment because a lot of times if you make an 11 AM or noon appointment with Camila, she won't be there on time.
    I tried calling several times and it keeps going to voice mail. My engine is all fired up and ready to go. I have been in BA for 5 hours now and I haven't gotten laid yet. I'm starting to twitch. Can I just go over to Uruguay 229 or do I need an appointment? This rusty trombone isn't going to play itself.

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Link didn't work amigo.
    Http://www.lonelyplanet.com/apps-and...translator.php

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    You don't need anyone's help mate! Be a man, dude!

We have all been in your position sometime in our life and did it on our known. Just read the board and you would be fine. STOP being so nervous.

I guess you would have a android or Iphone in your possession. Just load this game changing app in it and you don't need anyone's help with language in South America, mate.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/apps-and.translator.php

Have a good time. Any questions, you have just ask on the board. You don't have to buy anyone free drinks to fuck pussy in BA.
    Link didn't work amigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack2121  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much for information.

I will try to call them first, incase they do not understand me than I will call you.

We have all been in your position sometime in our life and did it on our known. Just read the board and you would be fine. STOP being so nervous.

I guess you would have a android or Iphone in your possession. Just load this game changing app in it and you don't need anyone's help with language in South America, mate.

Have a good time. Any questions, you have just ask on the board. You don't have to buy anyone free drinks to fuck pussy in BA.

I will try to call them first, incase they do not understand me than I will call you.

We have all been in your position sometime in our life and did it on our known. Just reas the board and you would be fine. STOP being so nervous.

I guess yo would have a android or Iphone. Just load this app in it and you don't need anyone's help with language in South America, mate.

Have a good time. Any questions, you have just ask on the board. You dot have to buy anyone free drinks to fuck pussy in BA.

4322-7488 is the phone number. When I saw them back in May, Camila was working Saturdays sometimes but Romina never does. TL has already posted Rocio's hours somewhere in the last couple of pages. No weekends. I suggest an afternoon appointment because a lot of times if you make an 11 AM or noon appointment with Camila, she won't be there on time.

Kindly provide me their contact number.

Do'nt they operate on weekends?

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    You need to call and make an appointment with Camila if you want the best head or with Rocio for a full hour of non-stop anal.

They work from about 1pm to 7pm from Monday to Friday.

Camila can understand a tiny bit of English so you can say :

" Quiero una cita con Camila / Rocio a las :

Dos

Tres.

Cuatro.

Cinco.

Seis.

Flat $200p an hour per girl.

Treat yourself to a "Deluxe Rusty Trombone!"

Nothing like it!

If you can't even say Hola you can call me and I will set-up your appointment.

Have Fun,

TL.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254

You Need To Call

Hi TejanoLibre.

I am new to the place. Kindly suggest me whether I should go directly to this place or should I call first? Do I have to negotiate there or the prices are fixed? I do not know spenish, will it be a problem?
    You need to call and make an appointment with Camila if you want the best head or with Rocio for a full hour of non-stop anal.

They work from about 1pm to 7pm from Monday to Friday.

Camila can understand a tiny bit of English so you can say :

" Quiero una cita con Camila / Rocio a las :

Dos

Tres.

Cuatro.

Cinco.

Seis.

Flat $200p an hour per girl.

Treat yourself to a "Deluxe Rusty Trombone!"

Nothing like it!

If you can't even say Hola you can call me and I will set-up your appointment.

Have Fun,

TL.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254

Hi TejanoLibre.

I am new to the place. Kindly suggest me whether I should go directly to this place or should I call first? Do I have to negotiate there or the prices are fixed? I do not know spenish, will it be a problem?

Rocio has her face covered, the other girl looks great though.

Camila works every day as does Rocio.

Romina works m-w-f only, have not been with her.

Chris was ultra nasty but she is gone, actually a licensed masseuse.

Best place to get yourself a "Deluxe Rusty Trombone!"

TL.

2 girls 1 dick $400. 00 pesos!

Rocio has her face covered, the other girl looks great though.

Camila works every day as does Rocio.

Romina works m-w-f only, have not been with her.

Chris was ultra nasty but she is gone, actually a licensed masseuse.

Best place to get yourself a "Deluxe Rusty Trombone!"

TL.

2 girls 1 dick $400. 00 pesos!
    In a world where mongers are spending $850.00 AR (plus taxi) for girls, this is the perfect price point for someone trying to stretch their social security check.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

I would choose Kidian and Paola for my rusty trombone. Hell, I'd take a Gene Hathaway from Kidian she is so freaking hot.

Posting Limitations