Thread: Newbie Monger

Closed Thread
This blog is moderated by Carpecrux

You should also acknowledge and laud brilliant witticisms.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye
    I'd make sure that she was up for the things I like (dressing up and acting like a democrat pollster)

Kwai Chang

Quote Originally Posted by Flyfast
    As I said. I'm a virgin for Ar mongerhood."but willing to learn") so, teach on oh master. T
    I am no Master Po but a follower of the Great Manuscript enabled by Master Jackson and followed by my little grasshopper.

That said, you now know the basics of NP. Go back tomorrow night and make us proud. You can ask around for Cece (si-si or Cecilia) or Lorena (92lbs of Argie awesomeness) or hit up your targets. They now know that you know the game. I will PM you some inside information on the aforementioned chicas) neither of them speaks a word of English but don't let that bother you (I don't speak much Spanish. Other than vulgarities and slang)

In the interim, depending upon where you are staying and what you like, go immediately to 1631 Junin, 1707 Ste Fe, 343 Uruguay or Gysell's place (only one of the group where English might be spoken) They are listed in geographic order from the front steps of NP. Check the threads and find a couple of names that do what you like (write them down on a piece of paper along with pricing info and other relevant notes) See the line up, make a choice and voila, you are a Bs As mongerer. If I had the day off, I might hit 2-3 of these privados and then after an Argentine dinner, I'd troll NP (unless I am with one of my buddies that prefers Black or Madahos. In the case of the latter two, unless I struck real gold, I'd wait for my bud to pull one and head to NP. Note, at Gysell's you'll get a great massage too.
    Last edited by Wild Walleye; 06-15-10 at 03:44. Reason: syntax

Walleye, thanks for the comments.

I "knew better" (from reading this forum) than to talk in dollars, but what I didn't mention is had a wingman who was chatting Alessandra and did not know which way he was going and could not talk to him. Turned out he was first quoted $200 US by knockout number 2. I--and she--didn't know this until later, so that explains some things. I didn't think $100 US was too much for this (very impressive '9' chica) but then. I've never paid for sexin Ar. So I am a true newbie.

I think maaaybe. Paula would've 'slummed' with me for $100 US but her cousin got her painted in a corner? Or, maybe I just fumbled it. The chemistry was good, but the cousin / wingman thing left it confusing.

I left at 4 am and they were still jawing with the 'next guys'. Two hours later. I did slog right-away into the next posse of chicas at the rear of the bar and flirted and played grab-ass for a time, so I pretty much did waht you would've. But my friend finally said enough was enough and we left.

As I said. I'm a virgin for Ar mongerhood."but willing to learn") so, teach on oh master.

Still wanting to know if anyone has feedback on these two blondie chicas (Paula, Alessandra) who speak decent english.

Flyfast

Pricing

I have not been into NP in several months. The peso has slipped 1.7% vs the dollar during that time period and Arg inflation continues at whatever the real rate is (see my scintillating post about pricing during inflationary periods and the associated basket of goods) So prices could be on the rise. However, I think you ran into a typical scenario. You went into this place with money in your pocket and the chicas tried to separate you from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyfast
    Paula first told me $100 US then when we got serious it jumped to $200 US.
    That was her way of saying "I smell gringo" (I should know, that's the cologne I wear) Let her know that you only deal in pesos so not to bother quoting you dollar rates. At this point, an evening with this chica is unlikely to be a good one. You'll be nickled and dimed for everything and probably on a tight clock. Break off the conversation and move on.

When I balked she relented and said $600 AR.
    So, she started with AR$391, doubled it to AR$782 and then cut you a huge break dropping the price of her GP to AR$600 (around 200% of the NP going rate and a 53% increase over her original price)

This is her saying "Not only are you a gringo, you are a dumb one that thinks with his little head (probably right on this one - usually true in my case) and therefore, I am going to take you for all that I can."

You need to thank her for insulting you and walk away.

If it were me (being the bitter, spiteful monger that I am) I would then call her BS by immediately chatting up the 'next one.' If I hadn't already found a 'next one' I'd find the nastiest, nearby skank. This is to piss her off. Of course, she will think that she is so much better than the chica with whom you are now speaking and hopefully feel the urge to prove it. This also puts her on notice that she is a commodity. After a while, I'd break off the chat with number two and get another beer. If chica #1 comes back, I'd let her make an offer. If it was in the realm of reasonable (and I didn't see any better prospects) I'd make sure that she was up for the things I like (dressing up and acting like a democrat pollster) and I'd give it a shot. If I sensed things were veering off course at any point, I'd show her the door. Then I would pop over to 1631 Junin.

Know in advance what the price is (I haven't been in NP for several months but I don't think I ever topped AR$300-350 for several hours) and stick as close to it as possible.

Not wanting to make a 'money' mistake I turned that down too and she shrugged and that was that.
    Good decision. Know the prices in advance and insist on doing everything in pesos. Then you don't need to do difficult math like 100 x 3.91 = 391.00, which is infinitely more difficult when you have had a few and are talking to a hottie that you'd like to get to know.

Seems the prices are kinda high--even as I was leaving the young one, Stephania, was holding out for $100 US.
    It is, if you give in to the pricing.

You're at roughly AR$400 which isn't as insulting as her US$200 offer. However, in my book for that, she'd have to be smokin' hot and I'd want many hours with very few rules of engagement. In 'real' terms (I. E. Not nominal terms) that would be about a 10% increase over what I have paid in the past (again for multiple hours of fun) So if she was really hot (or I was letting the little guy call the shots) I'd probably cave on the extra 10% and tell myself that next time, I'll stick to my guns (and start eating better, going to the gym more often and drinking less.

Newport Newbie

All,

I've lurked the AP for several months, come to Bs As once every several months. Tried Newport for the first time last week (same reason, got my training wheels on.) But stopped at Cafe Orleans on the way. Met several girls, chatted with one who spoke good english (Stefania, tall, thin brunette, early 20s at most) and saw her later at Newport.

I talked to a few of the girls at Newport and listened to music. I met a very pretty blond, Paula, and her 'cousin' Alessandra, also knockout blond. Paula first told me $100 US then when we got serious it jumped to $200 US. When I balked she relented and said $600 AR. Not wanting to make a 'money' mistake I turned that down too and she shrugged and that was that.

Seems the prices are kinda high--even as I was leaving the young one, Stephania, was holding out for $100 US.

Any advice? Anyone have experience with Paula or Stephania?

Flyfast
    Last edited by Flyfast; 06-14-10 at 03:47. Reason: spelling

6. 03-22-10 00:40

You think Newport is Low Pressure?

Quote Originally Posted by Carpecrux
    Love the board. Spent hours googling and finally found something with good info. I'm mid twenties and just started travelling for work. Have some experience with friends in Mexico, Europe, Taiwain, Hong Kong.

So - after much reading decided New Port might be interesting to check out. Low pressure, etc. All the girls smiled and none approached without beckoning.

Found a nice girl, talked for an hour or so and took her back to my hotel. 29, pretty girl, not skin and bones but by no standard fat. Seems to have some native heritage and less european by my untrained eye.

Took her back to my hotel and she spent the night. She left around 8. Gave me her number and told her to call her to go to the movies with. Haven't decided to try the number yet. Nice to be with. Overpaid - agreed on her 600 pesos before we left the place. Negotiated more time instead of the price. Didn't feel like haggling on my first sorti.

I'll be here for another week. My spanish is decent, lived in Mexico for a year.

I'd like to find a 10 - something like the photos of a "Daisy" on here and preferably not overpay again.

Any thoughts?
    I sure hope that you mean that she was there untill 8 in the evening the NEXT day!

Pm me if you'd like.

TL

Congratulations-

Just offer 1000Ps next time and "she" will stay till 10 A. M.

For 2000 will go to cinema as well.

Paying "her" 10,000 she will invite you, having breakfast in Cafe Orleans with her.

The smartones are like that.

You are just overpaying.

Proudly publishing this.

Breaking the basic ideas of a forum like this.

Is it possible that your spanglish is "declined". Not "decent"?

Sorry "carpetfox" I hate overpayers wherever they are doing their "work by wallet".

Newbie Monger

Love the board. Spent hours googling and finally found something with good info. I'm mid twenties and just started travelling for work. Have some experience with friends in Mexico, Europe, Taiwain, Hong Kong.

So - after much reading decided New Port might be interesting to check out. Low pressure, etc. All the girls smiled and none approached without beckoning.

Found a nice girl, talked for an hour or so and took her back to my hotel. 29, pretty girl, not skin and bones but by no standard fat. Seems to have some native heritage and less european by my untrained eye.

Took her back to my hotel and she spent the night. She left around 8. Gave me her number and told her to call her to go to the movies with. Haven't decided to try the number yet. Nice to be with. Overpaid - agreed on her 600 pesos before we left the place. Negotiated more time instead of the price. Didn't feel like haggling on my first sorti.

I'll be here for another week. My spanish is decent, lived in Mexico for a year.

I'd like to find a 10 - something like the photos of a "Daisy" on here and preferably not overpay again.

Any thoughts?

Posting Limitations