Thread: First night mongering in BA.

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Mwalken
    About 2 days ago, there was a show on Discovery Health about changing form man to woman, and woman to man. They said over time, the high dosage of estrogen will cause the male voice to soften, and high dosage of testosterone will cause a woman's voice to deepen. The woman even grows face hair like a man, and the man taking estrogen will grow some tits, but usually they make them bigger with implants.

The dosage of estrogen they take is about 20x the amount a natural woman produces naturally.

The Voice

I once went into a travel agency in Chiang Mai and sat down in front of what I thought was an attractive lady. And then HE opened his mouth and started talking and it was obviously a man. Seeing my expression of surprise, he had a chuckle at my expense. They love to fool you.

Do they have surgery to alter the voice?

I agree with the previous poster that it would be hard to be fooled here. Asians are more feminine: smaller boned, less body hair, etc.

I have a doctor friend that likes Thailand. He tells me that the adams apple is no longer a sure thing. They can fix it but its truly painful.

The only true way besides dropping the pants is the length of the legs.

On a man if you bend your leg at the knee until the heel is hitting your ass cheek your heel will touch where the ball on the femur connects to the hip.

On a natural woman the calf is shorter and the heel won't touch the ass in the same spot.

Granted you can't have people doing this in a bar, but you can notice the length of the calf. Once you do this a few times its easy.

I will agree with the "turd in the punchbowl". In Argentina I have never even been close to being fooled. In Thailand I almost took a dude home but my friend saved me.

They Stand Out Like a Turd in a Punch Bowl!

Quote Originally Posted by Mwalken
    There's no way only one of those girls used to be a man. I would guess at least 5. As I understand it, it may be hard to tell even if you do the guy / girl if he had full reconstructive surgery and it was done well. One bar girl in thailand told me one of the most popular girls at the bar was a former dude and she left with guys more nights than not, and none of them ever found out. I had played some connect 4 with the dude, but never even though about it. I never realized how good they have gotten at those operations.

Still can't fix a man-face, however.
    Although TL can spot a ¨Conversion Van¨ (Even while completely wasted, Love Dropped Out and Blind) from a hundred meters away there is a friend of ¨Ours¨on this board that was completely fooled one evening.

The proof was in the D. N. I.

Upon further review under the section that designates gender the box was checked off as ¨M.¨

MASCULINO!

Holy Shit Batman!

The guy is a professional monger too!

Seems the concierge at his hotel had the last laugh!

Be Alert!

TL

Adding more flavor

Quote Originally Posted by Tessan
    If you go down on he / she it should not taste right, it has no natural lubrication. Clam juice should not be able to fool you. Plus once you removed the juice, there is no way off adding more flavor, since there is no natural lube. My guess is most of these he / she will not want you going down on them.
    If this is a route one wants to travel, might I suggest pocketing the little salt and pepper shakers they give you on the airplane?

I would have to guess that the probability of meeting a post-op that is so passable that one of us can't detect it is pretty low, but not zero.

If long-time monger is legitimately fooled on all of the other fronts (adams apple, man hands, voice, MM-vagina, five o'clock shadow (all over) lube, clam juice, etc) either that person really should have been born a woman or the monger was over served.
    Last edited by Wild Walleye; 03-25-10 at 20:22. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye
    Just when you thought it couldn't get much worse--after seeing the end result of spectacular surgical handiwork performing a chop-a-dick-off-of-me procedure. And then being led to contemplate shaving mass off of one's adam's apple--I'll just leave you with one thought, Tessan pointed a potential red flag (continual application of lube) might I also suggest looking in your date's purse for a small bottle of clam juice (I've read that is a post-op trick for getting the real essence.
    If you go down on he / she it should not taste right, it has no natural lubrication. Clam juice should not be able to fool you. Plus once you removed the juice, there is no way off adding more flavor, since there is no natural lube. My guess is most of these he / she will not want you going down on them.

Alright

Quote Originally Posted by Tessan
    Adam's apple test does not always work. Some of these he / she have there adam's apple reduced to the size of a females adam's apple. Woman do have them, they are just smaller. The procedure is called Chondrolaryngoplasty (commonly called tracheal shave)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracheal_shave
    Just when you thought it couldn't get much worse--after seeing the end result of spectacular surgical handiwork performing a chop-a-dick-off-of-me procedure. And then being led to contemplate shaving mass off of one's adam's apple--I'll just leave you with one thought, Tessan pointed a potential red flag (continual application of lube) might I also suggest looking in your date's purse for a small bottle of clam juice (I've read that is a post-op trick for getting the real essence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioman
    I have licked, I mean looked at lots of pussy like this. Think I will rely on the adam's apple test
    Adam's apple test does not always work. Some of these he / she have there adam's apple reduced to the size of a females adam's apple. Woman do have them, they are just smaller. The procedure is called Chondrolaryngoplasty (commonly called tracheal shave)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracheal_shave

Man or manmade

I have licked, I mean looked at lots of pussy like this.

Think I will rely on the adam's apple test

I don't know what a man made pussy looks like, so I did a quick search on the internet to see, and found this pic. By a doctor who does the surgery. The link is http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html

Looks close to the real thing, not sure if people would notice in a dark room or even a lit room.

One thing I do know, it does not self lubricate. So one sign will be that she / he keeps putting on more lube.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sexchange.jpg‎  

Plastic surgeons can do amazing things

Quote Originally Posted by Mwalken
    There's no way only one of those girls used to be a man. I would guess at least 5. As I understand it, it may be hard to tell even if you do the guy / girl if he had full reconstructive surgery and it was done well. One bar girl in thailand told me one of the most popular girls at the bar was a former dude and she left with guys more nights than not, and none of them ever found out. I had played some connect 4 with the dude, but never even though about it. I never realized how good they have gotten at those operations. Still can't fix a man-face, however.
    However, I find it hard to believe that a trained eye (such as the ones most of us have here) couldn't tell the difference between a man-made pussy and one that God put together. Of course, one might need a flash light and be comfortable inspecting one's date.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter
    You must have seen the dancer at madahos that used to be a man BTW.
    There's no way only one of those girls used to be a man. I would guess at least 5. As I understand it, it may be hard to tell even if you do the guy / girl if he had full reconstructive surgery and it was done well. One bar girl in thailand told me one of the most popular girls at the bar was a former dude and she left with guys more nights than not, and none of them ever found out. I had played some connect 4 with the dude, but never even though about it. I never realized how good they have gotten at those operations.

Still can't fix a man-face, however.

First step to getting it

Quote Originally Posted by Argento
    A latino has more status socially than an anglo saxon.

Argento
    A truth not often acknowledged, accepted or understood by the tall white fellers from yonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye
    You should read the threads regarding dating civilians / nonpros.

The term "Third World" is a little outdated. While I am not a big fan of political correctness, however in today's lexicon, the terminology is 'developing economy.' Some are more developed than others. That said, neither term differentiates the cultural differences between one place and another, especially when it comes to poon. Comparing Argentina, Thailand and Cuba on an apples-to-apples basis is like a restaurant having filet mignon, wok charred beef cubes and Salisbury steak all on the menu at the same price.

Your comment about tall white dudes actually is on the right path (not the sentiment but it is an observation of the cultural pull in Argentina)

The short version is that Argies consider themselves more European (cultural origins) than they do South American (geographic location) The dating culture here is more akin to Italy than it is to severely underdeveloped countries, where certain features may make you stand out and any girl would want you. In some places, Joe Monger looks like Brad Pitt even with nonpros. In some places being different is enough, American or European or white or blond or (surprisingly) hairy, to get you all the attention you want. In most, wealth (what they consider to be wealth) does the trick. However, while a Thai princess may dream of being swept away by a wealthy American to a land of stainless steel dishwashers, a Portena chica (while not immune to material desires) doesn't see it the same way.
    Absolutely great post. Picks up all the right points about the why of Argentinian women. Of course one corollary to your post is the reason Paraguayas are such attentive chicas. Whoring to Argentinos and extranjeros is a step up in status for a Paraguaya while to a Portena, extranjeros, (apart from Spaniards and Italians) are a step down the social scale. Yanquis don't quite cut the mustard. A latino has more status socially than an anglo saxon. They f uck us for the dough.

Argento

A couple things

You should read the threads regarding dating civilians / nonpros.

The term "Third World" is a little outdated. While I am not a big fan of political correctness, however in today's lexicon, the terminology is 'developing economy.' Some are more developed than others. That said, neither term differentiates the cultural differences between one place and another, especially when it comes to poon. Comparing Argentina, Thailand and Cuba on an apples-to-apples basis is like a restaurant having filet mignon, wok charred beef cubes and Salisbury steak all on the menu at the same price.

Your comment about tall white dudes actually is on the right path (not the sentiment but it is an observation of the cultural pull in Argentina)

The short version is that Argies consider themselves more European (cultural origins) than they do South American (geographic location) The dating culture here is more akin to Italy than it is to severely underdeveloped countries, where certain features may make you stand out and any girl would want you. In some places, Joe Monger looks like Brad Pitt even with nonpros. In some places being different is enough, American or European or white or blond or (surprisingly) hairy, to get you all the attention you want. In most, wealth (what they consider to be wealth) does the trick. However, while a Thai princess may dream of being swept away by a wealthy American to a land of stainless steel dishwashers, a Portena chica (while not immune to material desires) doesn't see it the same way.

Posting Limitations