Thread: Toreto FKA Brut

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Rest In Peace

Window scraped of information – placed is closed.

Facebook

The last entry was in 2014. It would be nice if they closed the Facebook Page when they were shut down.

https://www.facebook.com/toretobar

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I was there a week ago. Glad I got to say goodbye. It was the last dive on the block. There were probably like three or four good looking girls that night. The rest were old hags. Not sorry to see it go. It was my 5 am temptation. I spent many a foggy half drunken morning in that place chatting it up with sub par chicks who would need to pay me to sleep with them. I would ocassionally take one to the telo down the street (don't judge).

The owners were dicks too. Fcuk them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    Word is that the authorities moved in Saturday morning and closed it up.
    Interesting. I was there a week ago. Glad I got to say goodbye. It was the last dive on the block. There were probably like three or four good looking girls that night. The rest were old hags. Not sorry to see it go. It was my 5 am temptation. I spent many a foggy half drunken morning in that place chatting it up with sub par chicks who would need to pay me to sleep with them. I would ocassionally take one to the telo down the street (don't judge).

The owners were dicks too. Fcuk them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BadMan For This Post:

Done

Word is that the authorities moved in Saturday morning and closed it up.

I heard that about the bar in Palermo as well, but my source was less sure about the hooker aspect. Vamos a ver.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I was told that the owner (s) of Toreto is going to open a Bar in Palermo and that he has been hand selecting Chicas to follow him to Palermo.

Could be the start of a New trend with Hookers in Palermo Clubs.

More so than exist now.

No Special neighbors to complain.

TL.

Hookers in Palermo?

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    I heard about the closing yesterday as well.

They can't fix the AC issue because apparently the entire building needs to be re-wired.

Its a sketchy place but I'm sorry to see it go. There were some nuggets in there at times.

So, apparently Toreto is done, and I haven't heard any reports about Catto's reopening. They're dropping like flies.
    I was told that the owner (s) of Toreto is going to open a Bar in Palermo and that he has been hand selecting Chicas to follow him to Palermo.

Could be the start of a New trend with Hookers in Palermo Clubs.

More so than exist now.

No Special neighbors to complain.

TL.

News Travels Fast

I heard about the closing yesterday as well.

They can't fix the AC issue because apparently the entire building needs to be re-wired.

Its a sketchy place but I'm sorry to see it go. There were some nuggets in there at times.

So, apparently Toreto is done, and I haven't heard any reports about Catto's reopening. They're dropping like flies.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Toreto to close in 2 weeks.

This Dive is finally being put out of it's misery.

Yes, you can Hooker Hunt after 5 am and it stays open until the last man standing but the cheap bastards will not fix the air-conditioner so last night it was about 99 degrees inside the place.

Enough Hookers in there to satisfy most of the Boys on this board.

Left overs from New Port after it closes at 5 am and Chicas trying to reload.

I think they wanted $200 p per person as a Cover and that gets you 2 Glasses of Beer or anything else. Maybe?

I don't drink and I told the guy at the door that my clients would Only pay $150 each so the 3 of us got in for 300 p - 4 shitty little beers. I guess 75 p a beer is fair if you drink that shit.

It was a steam bath at 5 am!

Full of girls including a few that were almost attractive.

The Club can't get a permit to continue doing biz and the neighbors are bitching so Another One Bites The Dust.

TL.

Closing in 2 Weeks

Toreto to close in 2 weeks.

This Dive is finally being put out of it's misery.

Yes, you can Hooker Hunt after 5 am and it stays open until the last man standing but the cheap bastards will not fix the air-conditioner so last night it was about 99 degrees inside the place.

Enough Hookers in there to satisfy most of the Boys on this board.

Left overs from New Port after it closes at 5 am and Chicas trying to reload.

I think they wanted $200 p per person as a Cover and that gets you 2 Glasses of Beer or anything else. Maybe?

I don't drink and I told the guy at the door that my clients would Only pay $150 each so the 3 of us got in for 300 p - 4 shitty little beers. I guess 75 p a beer is fair if you drink that shit.

It was a steam bath at 5 am!

Full of girls including a few that were almost attractive.

The Club can't get a permit to continue doing biz and the neighbors are bitching so Another One Bites The Dust.

TL.

Re name Brut to Toreto

As promised, I checked this place out couple of early mornings. I have not been here when it was Brut so I don't know if it is the same management. With my limited experience of two visits, I would say that they must have clearly worked on the service aspect of it. There was no attempt to rip off. The touts outside and bartender was friendly. Drink prices and policies are the same as before. I saw several girls from Newport end up here after Newport closed (4 AM I think). I took one girl out. She quoted me less here than she did at Newport :-).

I think this place is good option for those insomniacs looking for some action in the early hours of the morning.

Thanks, WT.

On this Map

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...732fa24eeddf2b

Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly are they at?

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    October 2013 update.

Entrance is 150 for 2 drinks.

God place, but it starts late, open to 8 in the morning.

Stranger.
    Where exactly are they at?

Late Martch 2014 update

Open again yesterday.
    Pretty good.

Stranger.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

March 2014 update

Renamed Toreto but recently closed. Word has it that it may re-open, but don't hold your breath. I ended up liking this club for the late scene after 4 am when girls from other clubs used to stop by and the place filled up with a free for all atmosphere. Chicas are now working mostly in Malaka or Sodoma. You don't know what you've got till it's gone.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucas90 For This Post:

October 2013 update.

Entrance is 150 for 2 drinks.

God place, but it starts late, open to 8 in the morning.

Stranger.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Posting Limitations