Thread: Soler 6096

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Update

Soler 6096, at Av. Dorrego. 4 Chicas. Prices: Conventional 100p 30min. 150p 45 min. 180p hour, Completo 200p hour. Tel: 4775-4505, 4773-5210. Hours: 24/6.

Read the First Post

Read, Read, Read.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Smith
    What is the actual address of this place?

And is there any recommendations for a chica?

Address

What is the actual address of this place?

And is there any recommendations for a chica?

Not a good experience

I was in the area late one night, and decided to take a look. It's been a while, so I'm not sure of the exact date, but it was sometime around the date of WTs post.

The building is decent enough compared to the rest of the neighbourhood.

I rang the bell and the madam came down and opened for me. Walked up the stairs to the 2nd floor (piso 1) where some dude, security I guess, was standing and trying to look tough, which he probably was. Not exactly the sort of welcome you'd want, but maybe it is a necessity.

The apartment looked a bit run down, but at least it was clean.

I was told that only one girl was available and that the price was 30 min 60p and 60 min 100p for CBJ and sexo. BBBJ was a no-go, I didn't inquire about cola.

The girl didn't look all that good. Mid-thirties, a bit chubby, smallish tits, and a name I couldn't pronounce and thus can't remember

I decided that it wasn't for me and asked for someone else, hoping that they had tried to sell me the house pig, but noone else was available so I just left. The selection might have suffered from it being a weeknight and around 4 o'clock, I can't really say since I never went back.

All in all I'd say that this place isn't worth anyone's time, though you could stop by if you're in the area.

Man,

WorldTraveler is like the ultimate foot soldier in going out there an doing the damn thing for the forum - I always see him posting fresh info / privados. Class act!

I think most privados exaggerate how many chicas they have. I'd always subtract 25% , at a minimum. 50% much of the time.

Soler 6096

At Av. Dorrego, in Palermo. 4 Chicas. Prices: 70p 30min. 115p hour. Tel: 4775-4505, 4773-5210. Hours: 24/6.

She said 4, but I only met two. I asked about the others, but I did not understand what she said.

One of the two was doable.

Posting Limitations