This blog is moderated by Sysco234

Appreciate the mea culpa, and something to think about

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    My bad and good news with the responses.
    Again, not that I have a dog in this fight (my skin condition cleared up a long time ago, thankfully!) But this here Sysco234 mentioned to me, in a PM, (which he may not appreciate me making public here, since it was a PRIVATE message) something I think we should all think about:

He thanked me for taking his question seriously, and pointed out that it is not uncommon for people to jump on, and make sarcastic comments to or about, first time posters. He was worried about that, and presumably, came close to not joining our forum.

I do agree, when a first time poster comes here with a big time opinion, often cynical, negative, or uninformed, it should be treated for what it is. It is also hard to have too much sympathy for those that ask very basic questions when we all know they should RTFF first, and post later.

But there are a lot of first time posters here who are asking sincere, well-meant questions. I think I probably was one of those myself, once upon a time, and maybe most of us were.

Just my continual plea for civility and respect on this board, whether the subject is pussy, Obama, or skin diseases.

BTG
    Last edited by Big Travel Guy; 04-21-10 at 21:18. Reason: punctuation

Mea culpa

Quote Originally Posted by Sysco234
    Someone with the same condition (it affects 2 - 3% of the population) or someone with another skin condition. And, as it turns out, I've already received a few helpful responses.

Sysco
    My bad and good news with the responses.

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    Actually it was Hunt99 who coined that phrase circa 2006

BM.
    I think I said a US $100 bill. But the lesson holds no matter which currency we're discussing.

Actually it was Hunt99 who coined that phrase circa 2006

BM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoj
    As our esteemed colleague Mr. Harders always says, just tape 3 100 peso bills to your forehead. The chicas won't notice anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Wear a hat.

Seriously, who can answer that question?
    Someone with the same condition (it affects 2 - 3% of the population) or someone with another skin condition. And, as it turns out, I've already received a few helpful responses.

Sysco

Roca has clear skin

As our esteemed colleague Mr. Harders always says, just tape 3 100 peso bills to your forehead. The chicas won't notice anything else.

Sending you a Private Message, Sysco. Check your box in a few minutes

I actually do know something about this.

I just arrived in Buenos Aires and was wondering how Chicas deal with clients who have skin conditions. I have a decent case of Psoriasis, it's not contagious, and most providers in the the US didn't have a problem with it. Anyone know how the BA providers might react? I don't speak the language very well (yet) and want to get a read on this before venturing forth.

Any feedback is greatly welcomed.

Thanks,

Sysco

I just arrived in Buenos Aires and was wondering how Chicas deal with clients who have skin conditions. I have a decent case of Psoriasis, it's not contagious, and most providers in the the US didn't have a problem with it. Anyone know how the BA providers might react? I don't speak the language very well (yet) and want to get a read on this before venturing forth.

Thanks,

Sysco
    Wear a hat.

Seriously, who can answer that question? I doubt you will have a problem though. I know from fat and skinny, stupid and ugly in BsAs. I never see where it makes a hill of beans difference.

Clients with skin conditions

Thanks,

Sysco

Posting Limitations