Thread: Suggestions please

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Marriage Lol

You could use the Exon tactic, although you will look like a boludo standing on the corner. The latin chica network will report this and it will be news to all chicas in a 30km radius in 8.7 seconds. Not to mention the touts that would not leave you alone, or the kids selling roses. Also even if you did see her on the street there are the goons out front who would not let you talk to her as she went from cab to club.

The girls have to be in the club by 11pm or they pay a fine to work that night. There is a bar that opened last December across Vicente Lopez, you could get a seat there and watch while having a drink. You will have a 5 second window to see this chica get out of the cab, and a not so great view.

If I were in your situation I would go into the club, look for her. If you don't see her ask another chica if she knows her. I have done this before looking for girls from other trips. This depends on if the girl your talking to likes the girl your looking for.

It could also be that she was just not in to you and gave you a bullshit number.

Go to Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Marriage Lol
    So I went to Madahos the other night and had good time with a chica from there, she gave me her number, and the number doesn't work. She had mentioned it being a new phone and had to look it up before writing it down.

How do I get back in touch with her at the club without paying the entry and all that? It's no big deal if I knew when she worked but I of course don't. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
    Skip the fees, find what you like and imagine she was from Madahos, whilst enjoying her company.

Retired Member

You wait outside in the cold until she comes to work.

Exon

Suggestions please

So I went to Madahos the other night and had good time with a chica from there, she gave me her number, and the number doesn't work. She had mentioned it being a new phone and had to look it up before writing it down.

How do I get back in touch with her at the club without paying the entry and all that? It's no big deal if I knew when she worked but I of course don't. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations