This blog is moderated by Rock Harders
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Is not Prostitution illegal in Cuba? Jail time for mongers? Communist Pigs that Spy on their neighbors on every block? So I've heard. Sort of like a neighborhood watchman. A doctor makes $22.00 dollars a month and so you may find a female doctor Hooking for $200.00 dollars a night and making $22.00 dollars a month as a Doctor.

Is not the majority of the population of African blood? Or is it a 50/50 of Spanish-African?

Thanks,

TL.

I know it's probably very safe, drug free and ZERO TRANNIES!
    Mongers-.

Yes, prostitution is most definitely ILLEGAL in Cuba and the girls are arrested and sent to prison for several years if convicted of prostitution. There is NO risk whatsoever, however, for mongers as long as they don't mess around with minors. Tourism is the lifeblood of the Cuban economy and as long as you avoid drugs, minors, and politics you can do whatever you want there. At the top three or four nightclubs / venues the girls are 95% white (girls come from all over Cuba to work as hookers in Havana). In addition to the top venues, there are almost limitless possibilities for semi-pro action because the average monthly salary is in fact less than $20 USD; this means MANY girls you see on the street, in shops, etc can be had for $50- $80 USD if approached discreetly by a Cuban on your behalf (which is most cases would be your "chofer" As I mentioned in my previous post, by far the best way to monger in Cuba is to rent an entire large secluded private house with a pool which allows total privacy for you and the girls; when you meet the girls in the clubs or wherever, you simply give them the address of the house and they have their own taxi drivers who bring them there separately from whatever form of transportation you are using. As for your $200 USD for a doctor, there is not a single hooker in Cuba who would even ask for such an obscene figure; even the highest end clubs (Salon Rojo, La Cecilia, Johnny's Rio, Casa de la Musica Miramar) the girls starting idiot asking price is only $100 USD and they will all go for $70/$80 USD.

Suerte,

Rock Harders.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rock Harders For This Post:

Cuba Good?

Quote Originally Posted by RockHarders  [View Original Post]
    Mongers-.

Essentially, much as Jackson said, if your personal preferences lend themselves to being attracted to women of varying degrees of African descent (some Nigerian looking (all Haitian girls) some Beyonce looking, and several degree in between) you may enjoy what is available in the DR. The country itself is a complete dump with unreliable electricity and serious violent crime problems. I dated off and on for a few years a white / latina (by Dominican standards) Plastic Surgeon (whose family also own one of the largest insurance companies in the Dominican Republic) and even she had too much African descent for my taste (borderline nappy hair, etc) Another reason I do not care for the DR is it is too close to the USA (the same reason Costa Rica and Medellin are done for me) and Spirit Airlines flies there which means it is flooded with "Wal-Mart" gringos who ruin the place.

By far the best mongering in the Caribbean right now is found in Cuba; for quality of the chicas there is simply no comparison between the DR and Cuba. Right now in Havana at several venues there are anywhere from 150-200 young white / latina chicas (MANY of them drop dead gorgeous even by my standards) average age 20/21 who will fuck you all night for 70/80 USD. Keep in mind in those venues there may only be 25 or 30 mongers so the girls are all over you like flies on shit and will do WHATEVER you want. The way to monger in Cuba is to rent a large, secluded private house with a pool so all kinds of interesting shenanigans are possible. I have been to Cuba three times over the past year and it gets better every time; at this moment, there is simply no place like it on earth for quality / price / hedonism.

Suerte,

Rock Harders.
    Is not Prostitution illegal in Cuba? Jail time for mongers? Communist Pigs that Spy on their neighbors on every block? So I've heard. Sort of like a neighborhood watchman. A doctor makes $22.00 dollars a month and so you may find a female doctor Hooking for $200.00 dollars a night and making $22.00 dollars a month as a Doctor.

Is not the majority of the population of African blood? Or is it a 50/50 of Spanish-African?

Thanks,

TL.

I know it's probably very safe, drug free and ZERO TRANNIES!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Will chime in my $0.02. Have been to DR, CR and Panama, I enjoyed all of them, but as far as mongering specifically I liked DR the least. While you can almost always find something you like, I just didn't find the Dominican chicas that hot on average.

Panama I really like (Panama City). Mostly Colombianas, many hot, and some of the Panama chicas are also attractive. Wide range of venues with ground zero at the Veneto, good nightclubs, fairly safe. Many good memories here, too many to tell.

Costa Rica I also really like (San Jose). The city seems less safe than Panama, but you can get around in taxi well enough. Many options with ground zero at the Del Ray. Decent quantity of hot Colombianas and Ticas. I swear I had a Colombiana with a Playboy body, a solid 9.5 from the Del Ray (took her twice).

Both Panama and CR are active on my rotation. Going rate is similar in both places, about $70-100 per hour, and $200-300 for TLN (except at the very high end places). You can splurge a little more because the airfares are half the cost of BA. And most importantly, no problem finding hot latinas !! I would give the nod to Panama, but I enjoy both places. Between them and BA, it is a challenge to fit in new destinations.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Two very experienced guys, Rock and Tim, who's opinions I value highly have such different XP's. Was having el Sid as a guide worth that much, different expectations, maybe different places? I wonder what it was? I see that Rock's was years ago, could things have changed that much?

Just curious.
    Mongers-.

Essentially, much as Jackson said, if your personal preferences lend themselves to being attracted to women of varying degrees of African descent (some Nigerian looking (all Haitian girls) some Beyonce looking, and several degree in between) you may enjoy what is available in the DR. The country itself is a complete dump with unreliable electricity and serious violent crime problems. I dated off and on for a few years a white / latina (by Dominican standards) Plastic Surgeon (whose family also own one of the largest insurance companies in the Dominican Republic) and even she had too much African descent for my taste (borderline nappy hair, etc) Another reason I do not care for the DR is it is too close to the USA (the same reason Costa Rica and Medellin are done for me) and Spirit Airlines flies there which means it is flooded with "Wal-Mart" gringos who ruin the place.

By far the best mongering in the Caribbean right now is found in Cuba; for quality of the chicas there is simply no comparison between the DR and Cuba. Right now in Havana at several venues there are anywhere from 150-200 young white / latina chicas (MANY of them drop dead gorgeous even by my standards) average age 20/21 who will fuck you all night for 70/80 USD. Keep in mind in those venues there may only be 25 or 30 mongers so the girls are all over you like flies on shit and will do WHATEVER you want. The way to monger in Cuba is to rent a large, secluded private house with a pool so all kinds of interesting shenanigans are possible. I have been to Cuba three times over the past year and it gets better every time; at this moment, there is simply no place like it on earth for quality / price / hedonism.

Suerte,

Rock Harders.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rock Harders For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze  [View Original Post]
    I'm not really into the darker girls. It seems like Costa Rica is a pretty short flight from the USA. Why not go there? I've been to Panama and the Colombian girls working there will rock your world for $100 USD. I have heard that you can get a girl for an hour in Costa Rica for $50 USD. That is about the same price as the Dominican Republic. I've never been there so I don't have any good info but I'd be willing to go for a weekend and check it out.
    Costa Rica is OK, but they are into dollars now. Not like before when you paid in Colones (spelling? . Plus the capitol where most monger is kind of a dump. The beaches are almost a days trip away and you need to "bring your own" to the beach.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Odd couple?

Quote Originally Posted by Damman  [View Original Post]
    Jackson and Exon, "The Odd Couple" always comes to my mind. Life in BA has not been the same since their divorce.
    I am thinking more like "Grumpy Old Men" LMAO. Monger on Damman. Toymann.

Pricing in Sosua!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze  [View Original Post]
    I'm not really into the darker girls. It seems like Costa Rica is a pretty short flight from the USA. Why not go there? I've been to Panama and the Colombian girls working there will rock your world for $100 USD. I have heard that you can get a girl for an hour in Costa Rica for $50 USD. That is about the same price as the Dominican Republic. I've never been there so I don't have any good info but I'd be willing to go for a weekend and check it out.
    Costa Rica is twice as expensive or more than Sosua, but I hear they have some pretty hot chicas. Tough to beat Sosua based on price. The pricing structure for girls on the street / bar / disco / beach is as follows:

Short term (1-2 hours hit it and quit it) 1500 pesos.

Toda la noche (hit it at least twice) 2500 pesos.

Toda la dia (hit it as much as you are able) 5000 pesos.

Subtract 500 pesos for most Haitan chicas if that's your deal. The peso trades at about 40.5 to 1 USD. A beer at one of the clubs is 100 pesos. You can get a beach front condo for 500 bucks a week. Hope this helps. Toymann.

P.S. If you like the GFE then Sosua is absolutely your kind of place. P.S.E is out there but harder to find. In sosua, first rule of mongering is, "if ya want to make lemonade be prepared to squeeze a few lemons" Second rule of mongering here is " once ya find a good one hit it till you get bored of it" Monger on dudes. Toymann.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Jackson and Exon, "The Odd Couple" always comes to my mind. Life in BA has not been the same since their divorce.

What about Costa Rica?

Sousa seems like a real deal. I travel to Panama and Mexico every 2nd - 3rd week for work.

Sidney, May I drop by, for 2-3 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    P.S. I have also attached a photo of top quality argentine talent, anyone need their teeth cleaned. LOL.
    Thanks for the pics, I need to see the dentist! LOL.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Don't take many photos but.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Post some photos of the beauties you "dated" in the DR.
    Here are a couple of photos of a santo domingo gal I saw a couple of trips ago. Absolutley killer body and great skills in the cama for a dominican chica. Not top argentine quality by any means but its the only photos I have. I don't see Haitan girls as they really don't suit my eye. The DR isn't for everybody but neither is Argentina. Both have there pros and cons. I rarely take photos and I am NOT Sidney. Enjoy the photos. The thing about Sosua that you must be purposefully leaving out, assuming you have been there El Jeffe, is that you can find almost anything you want. Spinner, playboy bunny body, light skin, dark skin and everything in between. I know it's NOT your thing but that's OK. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder! Monger on El Jeffe. Toymann.

P.S. I have also attached a photo of top quality argentine talent, anyone need their teeth cleaned. LOL.

Pps. If you could get over the skin color Jax you would love this gal. A dirty little **** in bed, super slim body and small shapely ass with great rack! Plus she was bisexual and loved threesomes, very hard to find in the DR. Its a cultural thing. Not quite tits on a stick but close. Keep in mind these are straight up photos from a cell phone camera. I am sure Sunseeker will appreciate what that means! Typical black Dominican with white features! No big wide nose and lips like their ghetto American counterparts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_1764.jpg‎   100_1763.jpg‎   rsz_1claro.jpg‎  

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaTim  [View Original Post]
    Point well taken Jax, but it's not that simple. I prefer the lighter skinned girls of BA more than the darker skinned DR gals. But, the reason I titled my original post "Not a Bad Back-up Plan" is because Sosua does have two huge advantages over BA: close proximity to the USA and a world class beach. To stay in such a place for an extended holiday weekend in the middle of a miserable winter was priceless.
    Right on both counts, and that's why I was once a frequent visitor. It was only a 2 hour flight from my home in the USA, and the beach scene is very relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    It's really pretty simple: Do you like darker skinned women of African descendancy living third world squalor, or do you prefer lighter skinned women of European descendancy living in a modern international city?
    Point well taken Jax, but it's not that simple. I prefer the lighter skinned girls of BA more than the darker skinned DR gals. But, the reason I titled my original post "Not a Bad Back-up Plan" is because Sosua does have two huge advantages over BA: close proximity to the USA and a world class beach. To stay in such a place for an extended holiday weekend in the middle of a miserable winter was priceless.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    It is obvious you have never been to sosua or stayed at Mary Rose. Please review the link if you are interested in the third world squalor! IALOTFLMAO! Bad El Jeffe. Bad! Of course, you also get the pleasure of hanging with a rock star like Gato Hunter in Argentina. Just one more nail in the Dominican Republic coffin! LOL. Monger on dudes. Toymann.

http://maryrosedr.com/

The owner operator Rick does an even better job than Jackson on the details, and that really says something!
    You can't play that card with me. I've been to the DR more than a dozen times, I know what I'm talking about, and I stand by my comments: Darker skinned women of African descendancy living in third world squalor.

There's no need to be ashamed. If that's what you like, go for it.

I heard Exon did, in spades. (ROTFLMAO!)

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Post some photos of the beauties you "dated" in the DR.

You may remember that Sidney kept bragging about how beautiful the impoverished peasant girls of the DR were, but when challenged he never did post any photos except those of a Haitian girl he copied off the internet.

Thanks,

Jackson

Posting Limitations