This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Not There

Since I am not there and will not be there until I receive my Lottery winnings, it might be a while.

I update the List whenever someone posts what is happening with each place. And since lots of guys do not post, I can not be sure what is open or closed.

I leave that up to You to let Us know?
    Check the other map also.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince12  [View Original Post]
    Awesome map WT69, How close to accurate is this map still? Especially around retiro area.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    I am sure there is or was, but it was too far out for my adventures, and most of us.

I would recommend moving into the Hot areas or the used to be hot areas.

This is the best I can do for help.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...U.kUddQn1Fh4z0
    Awesome map WT69, How close to accurate is this map still? Especially around retiro area.

Way out there

I am sure there is or was, but it was too far out for my adventures, and most of us.

I would recommend moving into the Hot areas or the used to be hot areas.

This is the best I can do for help.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...U.kUddQn1Fh4z0

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    I will be staying in the Villa Urquiza area for a month. Anyone know of any privados in this area?

Need help

I will be staying in the Villa Urquiza area for a month. Anyone know of any privados in this area?

Hit or Miss now with Private Apartments these days. Where are the rockstar chicas?

Things have definitely changed since I was last in BA in 2012.

Then there were lots of clubs, big and small. Now there seems to only be Hippo, Crocodile, Hooks (my favorite), Ness, Cutty Sark, Sens and Estilo Nueva.

All that is left in high end big club ripoff category is Hippo. Blacks and Madahos are no more and I don't miss them much. They were such ripoffs. So I can't complain about the club scene. It's contracted but still there is plenty of action.

It's with the privates that I have a problem with:

And it seems most of the privates on the list are either closed or hit or miss in regard to quality. I use to go to Esmeralda 517 and it had an awesome line-up and some of the room were like suites in Las Vegas, with Jacuzzis. But that was closed a few months ago. Having a woman president and mayor is not. great news for the hobby.

Of the one's that I've gone to (and they only been the one's that were posted about in the last 4 months:

- Esmeralda 847 12 H. Not a great selection, five chicas, none above 4. I passed.

- Suipacha 921 - right next to Ness, been there for years. 2 Chicas, way past their prime.

- Marcelo T Alvear 987, piso 5, apt. Be. No answer at buzzer. Closed?

- 25 de Mayo 758, Piso 7, Dept. A. the only one that had a truly great line-up of 5 chicas but I decided to pass because I was but I was still in the discovery stage. The madam was tough with me and told me she wouldn't open the door for me if I came back. She didn't tolerate shoppers like myself. When I did come back several days later there were only two choices and neither was worth 600 pesos / half hour. Probably I should have taken a chica when the line-up was decent. Now it looks like I am banned by the madam for sure with two visits and no action on my part.

- Viamonte 845, piso 10, Dept. E - 2 chicas, way past prime.

- Viamonte 845 piso 12 Apt J, at Esmeralda - 3 chicas. One Alma is OK and very affectionate. The other two are nothing to post about.

So that's the extent of my mongering so far. Trying to make the best of what is left.

We need more posts on private apartments. There seems to be very few high quality one's left and it does take some time and effort to find the rockstar chicas in the few that remain.

Surely there must be a high end private apartment in BA. I'm looking for the kind of place like Blacks in its prime, filled with high rollers and politicians and quite a few killer chicas but not with out Black's ripoff business model. I found a place in Montevideo that is exactly like that and hung out there all the time. It was like a private club, with a very interesting high quality clientele and amazing chicas on all levels.

PS
    You might ask why don't you try the internet chicas but I don't do them. It's my way of protesting the illusions created by photoshop:-)

Best,
    Bond, Jame Bond. 69.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesBond69 For This Post:

Esmeralda 847 12 H

Went to Esmeralda 847 piso 12 H (Brisas Massage?) On Monday afternoon. 6 Chicas introduced themselves (6-8 range). I'm terrible with names, so I said "Belen", and in walked the girl I wasn't expecting, but she was an easy 7, tall, slender chica from Paraguay, with long silky black hair down to her ass. I'm glad that I stayed with her, cause she was excellant. Was sent to another apartment on the 9th floor and met her there. Took a shower and the fun began. 300 P for massage with HJ and an addition 300 P for full service. It wound up being full service as she was very affectionate (DFK) and gave a wonderful BBBJ. She was very nimble for a long legged gal as she shifted to multiple positions on the massage table. Lot's of fun for a Monday afternoon.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Namoi For This Post:

The lastest will be on the Maps.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/ed...U.ko57GaHJyoXo

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/ed...U.kUddQn1Fh4z0

Your best bet would be the massage places.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/ed...U.k7MU-WiErKp4

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMuerte  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm an argentinian and the file B.A. Private Apartment List-North-August 2011-PDF was a complete guide to me back then in 2011.

Of course most of this places are not working anymore or have moved out.... Ummm... Any chance to get an updated list from the genuis who made it? .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Not Likely

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMuerte  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm an argentinian and the file B.A. Private Apartment List-North-August 2011-PDF was a complete guide to me back then in 2011.

Of course most of this places are not working anymore or have moved out.... Ummm... Any chance to get an updated list from the genuis who made it? .
    The genius lives in San Francisco and I'm surely not going to do it anymore.

You are on your own .

I guess it's time to contribute .

TL.

Updated List by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by IGetAround  [View Original Post]
    If you start out on the "Front Page," then go to "Private Apartments," you get "no link specified." Its been that way for some time which makes it hard to post on the correct blog. I've had to backdoor my way into apartment blogs via the northern or southern list.
    Once you've clicked on "Private Apartments" you then need to click on "User Blogs" to access the threads for each individual apartment.

Thanks

But, please post in the Blog Threads for the correct apartments as I just did for Lavalle 887.

Quote Originally Posted by IGetAround  [View Original Post]
    I tried Lavalle 887 piso 1 Apt 3 at Suipacha and though someone answered, I feel sure "no chicas aqui" didn't mean temporarily.

Esmerelda 517 1 B, however did have at least 10 chicas this evening. 500$ all in for an hour. A pleasant time was had by me!

Lavalle 887 not in operation; Esmerelda 517 1 B was! (Both on the Southern List)

I tried Lavalle 887 piso 1 Apt 3 at Suipacha and though someone answered, I feel sure "no chicas aqui" didn't mean temporarily.

Esmerelda 517 1 B, however did have at least 10 chicas this evening. 500$ all in for an hour. A pleasant time was had by me!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IGetAround For This Post:

Closed places on the Northern List (map)

I hadn't been in BA for awhile, so making a sweep, the following places had no answer or the wrong answer at the "buzzer.

San Martin 955 piso 1, Apt see.

Florida 939 piso 1, Apt E.

Esmerelda 973 piso 3, Apt A.

Esmerelda 846 piso 4, Apt E.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IGetAround For This Post:

Google Map

Posting Limitations