This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Any recent visits/suggestions

Has anyone been to a privado recently that they would recommend?

Call Him

1-713-510-0736.

It is a US number.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbubr  [View Original Post]
    Not the same as the old days. How to reach him?

Ignore last just messages him

Saw he is online so I messaged him, thanks.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Go to the San Telmo flee market. It more like a street fair.
    Call TL.

Slow Day

Go to the San Telmo flee market. It more like a street fair.
    Call TL.

Arrive in the morning, Sunday hang outs?

Thanks

They are not as updated as they could be if I was there and others that are that don't say what the prices are.

Exedra is the old / new meeting place and the dinners at the Mansion.

Get in touch with TL.
    Arrive in the morning, Sunday hang outs?

Prices

They are not as updated as they could be if I was there and others that are that don't say what the prices are.

Exedra is the old / new meeting place and the dinners at the Mansion.

Get in touch with TL.

Seems quite bit has changed. My question is simply how up to date is this list?

Thanks in advance.

Where do you guys hang out now?

How up to date is the info? Arriving Sunday morning.

I am updating the Map with your latest posts.

The links to their web sites are hot and also the Thread postings.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...2d688e5ec31cab
    Seems quite bit has changed. My question is simply how up to date is this list?

Thanks in advance.

Where do you guys hang out now?

Google Map

I am updating the Map with your latest posts.

The links to their web sites are hot and also the Thread postings.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...2d688e5ec31cab

Watch out for sex shop on Viamonte between Florida and Maipu

I was looking for some cambio and this woman offered to take me to a place for some fun. I thought I'd check it out, see if there was anything interesting and blow out of there. As soon as I walked in the door, a girl grabbed me and led me to a booth facing a way from the door and facing a wall with some Spanish on it. Apparently it says if you touch the girls, you bought them or something. They immediately bring you drinks and then try to pressure you into a 240p romp with someone, not sure who. I tried to leave and the said that because I touched the girl, I had to stay there. I said no way, got up and headed for the door. Scam artists! The sex shops suck and not in the good way!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrontSight For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    The $ symbol is used for both dollars and pesos and in fact the history of the $ sign traces back to the Spanish peso. So if you see $30 do NOT conclude that is 30 US dollars.
    Excellent point! I remember about 25 years ago we were leaving RIO and in the airport in several languages they had a large sign that said to the effect "Exit Tax $20". So I am in line preparing to pay my 20U$D and my companion sees what I am about to do and flips out. To make a long story short she grabs the 20 dollar bill out of my hand and takes off running. Meanwhile I'm thinking "WTF!" So I dig another 20 out of my pocket and continue in the line. After about 5 minutes she comes running back with a big smile on her face and around 45. 000 cruzieros in her hand (the 20 US changed into local currency). The tax was in the local currency and every one was paying in DOLLARS! Keep in mind the rate was around 2, 228 to 1 at that time. A lesson I will always remember.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

The $ symbol is used for both dollars and pesos and in fact the history of the $ sign traces back to the Spanish peso. So if you see $30 do NOT conclude that is 30 US dollars.

Recent trip info

Thanks to great info from worldtravel69, I was able to make my first solo trip a success. I will post a report sometime. Here are some additions to his well maintained list and thanks to such diligence do we mongers survive and flourish.

1. Suipacha 774 1st D: they say 30 $s (not ARP or hrs). I did not visit. They say. Te vas a perder esta cola.

2. Nuevita: completita: viamonta 845 10th fle, E: did go there 3 times. Laura was outstanding. I do recommend. She seemed to look a bit brazilian witht he bigger butt and smaller tits unlike locals that are not this way! But great service!

2. Lo mejor del cengro: they say 30$s: reconquista 642 4th flr, #419. Phn no 4311-4111. No idea as I found this piece of paper.

3. % amigas: # 43142622 or 43114480.

I did find a lot of these 'stickers ' but Mr worldtravel69 had covered ALL of the rest to my surprise!

It was a great trip! Do be careful of pickpockets as someone in my walking tour lost a camera while ON tour!

The chicas were outstanding, people great, food good and city very safe!

Adveturewell

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adventure61 For This Post:

Experience rules!

Tried Belen at 300 an hour. Nice apartment but too dark in the room. She looks older than 36 too me, maybe more like 46. At first, the other 2 women in the apartment said they didn't know who Belen was and that pissed me off a little, but it was definitely her.

Face 6/10.

Body 7/10 Tight and without sag. Tanned skin. Dyed, short blonde hair.

Service 8/10 great massage with prostate tickle. Good oral skills, seemed to enjoy completa. Good kissing.

Attitude 9/10 she made me feel great, joked and smiled the whole time and never complained.

Might try her again for a great massage and if I was in the right mood to get fingered again by a great older lady. Otherwise, she is a little expensive for her age and beauty level.

Thank you Tato for recommending her!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Rather have 2 18 year olds instead of a 36 year old!

At the Same time, but highly trained by TL!

TL
    TL : These cougars come with 18 + years of experience.

Recommend you try Belen, compadre.

Posting Limitations