This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Dear All,

Was probably my mail to Jackson that was being mentioned as the starting (or one of the starting) point / s of this thread. Being a New Yorker accustomed to cold, businesslike relations, I have this deep, underlying need (I guess that is it) for a Quasi Business / Personal relationships, regardless of the duration of the same. An hour (or two) of company appears to me to be rather cold, distant and mechanical. This is of course my view of the prism. Would really like to spend quality time with 1 or 2 ladies over a week (Sort of Fuck Buddy variety) rather than hunting down (with a fair chance at a hit and miss) on a daily basis. Guess that is not something that works in BA. Let me know if it does (hidden nuggets, as you chaps call it, in this sense)

Still, thanks to you Jackson for bringing a bit of reality to my ruminations of paradise. Hope you guys get the gist of my thinking. Thanks to all for contributing and sharing.

Best,

Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Greetings everyone,

I was motivated to start this thread by some recent inquiries I had received on the subject of all-nighters with BA working girls.

Many first-time visitors to BA, often FOB from sport-fucking experiences in the Caribbean, Central America and The Philippines, where most girls aspire to be your instant girlfriend, are not always aware of the differences in the more sophisticated commercial sex scene here in Argentina.

One primary misconception of these first-time visitors is their assumption that the girls here expect / desire to spend the night with them as some sort of a "girlfriend".

Let me resolve this confusion:

All-nighters are not a common practice in BA.

First: The sex industry in Argentina is here to serve the needs of Argentine men, not foreigners, and Argentine men need to go out, get laid quickly, and then get back home to their girlfriends, wives, family, etc. They're not interested in long liaisons, or bringing the chica back to their apartments, etc.

Second, the vast majority of all working girls have a completely busy life outside of work, and it's difficult for them to just disappear for 12 hours.

Third: Working girls in Argentina are generally not looking for boyfriends, husbands, or a green card. And even if they were, they're not going to allow themselves to be emotionally swayed by any amorous overtures from a tourist who's leaving town in a few days.

Fourth: A surprisingly large percentage of working girls in Argentina are married, and thus they need to get home to their real boyfriend or husband, and they're just not interested in playing girlfriend.

Fifth: Why do you want to spend the night with an unknown chica who might rip you off while you sleep?

Sixth: If you hit it off, they will stay. If you don't hit it off, why would you want them to stay?

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter
    Most of my TLN's are chica's that I have known for a few years. The majority of these are set up ahead of time for dinner, or we go out to a late night club. I never ask for the TLN but the chica just hangs out with me and fucks my brains out. Sleeps for a few hours wakes me up for a send off around noon. By then I am ready for some space.

I would never TLN with a chica on the first time. I can't fall asleep with the unknown by my side.

I have had a few girls stay until 9am or until the trains to the provincia started running again.

I have noticed that Paraguayans leave the kids at home with relatives. Single girls with no kids greatly improve your chances.

I have a chica that wants to stay at my apartment for a few days this trip. Good thing is I will get laid lots. Bad thing is she snores, and destroys the bathroom.
    I'm in total agreement with Gato Hunter above.

I don't sleep well with strange Chica's and don't trust them.

Exon

Most of my TLN's are chica's that I have known for a few years. The majority of these are set up ahead of time for dinner, or we go out to a late night club. I never ask for the TLN but the chica just hangs out with me and fucks my brains out. Sleeps for a few hours wakes me up for a send off around noon. By then I am ready for some space.

I would never TLN with a chica on the first time. I can't fall asleep with the unknown by my side.

I have had a few girls stay until 9am or until the trains to the provincia started running again.

I have noticed that Paraguayans leave the kids at home with relatives. Single girls with no kids greatly improve your chances.

I have a chica that wants to stay at my apartment for a few days this trip. Good thing is I will get laid lots. Bad thing is she snores, and destroys the bathroom.

Similar experiences

It does seem that they turn into pumpkins around 5-6am (bus ride home, sleep and get up and do the family thing) Even the chicas that I know 'well' seem to be the same way.

When I first came to Bs As, I naively figured that chicas would generally be fawning over polite, well-groomed, generous foreigners and would want TDN with someone like me (nice hotel, nice guy, not horribly disfigured, decent hygiene) - not that I would have ever offered it (too security conscious and lacking in language skills) Since I am usually traveling for business, I have been fortunate to stay at most of the nicer hotels in Recoleta (although I prefer two local boutique hotels as opposed to the big names and I think I will do apts exclusively in the future) I have entertained at all of them and while the chicas can't help but be impressed (with the hotel, not me) they have no "Pretty Woman" illusions of settling in.

Since that time, I have only suggest TDN a couple of times to chicas that I know and while we have fun until 5-6am (often with several hours off the clock) they don't waver on hitting the road.

From my perspective that is just fine.

Jackson's experience matches mine

Jackson and I frequently have different tastes and styles ie we are generally attracted to different girls. There are girls who are really my freinds--I have been a client for many years. I bring presents. We enjoy having a meal together.

The Todo el noche in BA for me means a 6 or 7 hour stay--sex and maybe a nap, BUT they have kids or other committment and are gone by 5 or 6 am.

There was one who would stay to 7am even after once she spent a few days with me when she lost her apartment / hotel. That one stay was an emergency--she had no where to stay and could leave her stuff with me when she did her Las Lopez gig. With none of these girls was there at root any illussion that I was not and would always be a john--although I would, at times, have fantacies of something else.

Local girls are very sensual and generally good lovers, BUT.

Different culture and different rules. I love Buenos Aires mongering and prefer it to everything else that I have experienced. The mix of Paraguayas or Brazileras living in BA in also a wonderful twist on a theme.

Excellent post Jackson. While it is a subject that has been referred to there has not been, at least recently, any real discussion. I do appreciate your insight and succinct commentary. The fact that the working girls have a family, husbands and boyfriends is unusual for most Americans to comprehend. It is refreshing to be reminded.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Fifth: Why do you want to spend the night with an unknown chica who might rip you off while you sleep?
    This topic has been extensively dealt with on the Brazil forum on ISG. You simply chica-proof your room / apartment by locking up everything valuable before she arrives, either in a safe or in your suitcase. And never drink anything that she has prepared for you.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up. I am relatively inexperienced in Argentina, so I'll file this information away for my next visit and modify my expectations accordingly.

Administrator

Venues: 398

All-nighers (todo la noche) with working girls

Greetings everyone,

I was motivated to start this thread by some recent inquiries I had received on the subject of all-nighters with BA working girls.

Many first-time visitors to BA, often FOB from sport-fucking experiences in the Caribbean, Central America and The Philippines, where most girls aspire to be your instant girlfriend, are not always aware of the differences in the more sophisticated commercial sex scene here in Argentina.

One primary misconception of these first-time visitors is their assumption that the girls here expect / desire to spend the night with them as some sort of a "girlfriend".

Let me resolve this confusion:

All-nighters are not a common practice in BA.

First: The sex industry in Argentina is here to serve the needs of Argentine men, not foreigners. Argentine men need to go out, get laid quickly, and then get back home to their girlfriends, wives, family, etc. They're not interested in long liaisons, or bringing the chica back to their apartments, etc.

Second, the vast majority of all working girls have a completely busy life outside of work, and it's difficult for them to just disappear for 12 hours.

Third: Working girls in Argentina are generally not looking for boyfriends, husbands, or a green card. And even if they were, they're not going to allow themselves to be emotionally swayed by the amorous overtures of a tourist who's leaving town in a few days.

Fourth: A surprisingly large percentage of working girls in Argentina are married or have regular boyfriends, and they're just not interested in playing girlfriend.

Sixth: If you hit it off, they will stay. If you don't hit it off, why would you want them to stay?

Thanks,

Jackson

Posting Limitations