This blog is moderated by Guacamole

Quote Originally Posted by Guacamole
    Hello ALL!

Well, I will be staying in Buenos Aires for a month and a half and will be working at the Hospital San Martin (Cordoba 2495) as well.

This is supposed to be between the Microcentro and Barrio Norte (near the Facultad de Medicina subway)

Where do you recommend me to rent? I'm tempted to rent downtown since many of the "chicas" are nearby, but would that be a wise choice?

I have been offered this apartment: http://www.purabuenosaires.com.ar/pr...id=496&lang=es

But first of all it is very expensive, and secondly I have no Idea if the area is a good area and if it will work for what I need and want (work and GIRLS)

My budget: 900 usd for 1 and a half month.

Thank you
    Stay at the ¨NEW ¨Mansion!

5 blocks from everything and really nice and affordable!

PM Jackson!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    I'd rent from Jackson on Uruguay near Cordoba, perfect location for you and a 5 peso taxi to work.

Book in for a week or so and then look for something more permanent. Who knows you might be staying longer than you think.

Exon
    Thank you, Whats the price of that one?

Where else should I look?

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Hi Guacamole,

FYI: You do realized that this entire apartment is only 300 square feet, i.e. the kitchen is in a closet.

Thanks,

Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by Guacamole
    Hello ALL!

Well, I will be staying in Buenos Aires for a month and a half and will be working at the Hospital San Martin (Cordoba 2495) as well.

This is supposed to be between the Microcentro and Barrio Norte (near the Facultad de Medicina subway)

Where do you recommend me to rent? I'm tempted to rent downtown since many of the "chicas" are nearby, but would that be a wise choice?

I have been offered this apartment: http://www.purabuenosaires.com.ar/pr...id=496&lang=es

But first of all it is very expensive, and secondly I have no Idea if the area is a good area and if it will work for what I need and want (work and GIRLS)

Thank you

Retired Member

I'd rent from Jackson on Uruguay near Cordoba, perfect location for you and a 5 peso taxi to work.

Book in for a week or so and then look for something more permanent. Who knows you might be staying longer than you think.

Exon

Help For apartment rental in Buenos aires

Hello ALL!

Thank you

Posting Limitations