I went with a friend to this place so I don't know all the details, also at that moment I didnt know this forum.

First, the adress is certainly not the same then the other places mentioned here on Antonia Cabrera street so I am sure this is a place not known on the forum.

A phone number is outside on the door 4828-0888. It is on Antonio Cabrera somewhere between Gurruchaga and Thames. I don't know the number so youll have to call to find out.

The house is a really nice place. An area outside with seats where you can relax (if I remember correctly a small pool also) If you lie on your back on the chairs you have a view of a upper part of an apartment building against a star-lighted sky which is somehow a relaxing sight at night. Inside, showers and locker area. A room with a bathtub and sauna. Room with a massage-table. A room with playstation. Reception area. All the rooms are clean and stylish but scarcely decorated.

They showed us the different rooms and we got a glass of champagne. Showered and put our stuff in the lockers.

There where six girls to choose from they all came in at the same time, so a bit confusing to get their names. For the looks of the group I say you had a 6,5, 3*7s and 2*8s. I think I had Jessica. A tallish girl (1m75) with long black hair, nice body (8)

They don't speak English.

The girls left and the option where discussed with the lady (I didnt understand all, but basically you could chose between different options, going to the bathtub, massage etc.

I went to the room with the massage table. She started with a good massage, then began with a bj and then finished on top of me. We stopped afterwards, I didnt know anything about this forum and the prices so probably got a bit screwed for my money. Still overall a good experience. I payed 300 for 1 hr (I think, but probably it was more like 40 min. + 50 for drinks. I had a drink in the outside area with my friend and some good laughs and then we paid and left.

When we went outside we saw a girl coming in, her name is Tatiana, looked really great with clothes on I would say a 9.

Hope somebody can go there to explore it further.

Have fun,

Peace