Thread: Casabar Rodriguez Pena 1150

Closed Thread
This blog is moderated by Full Throttle
    Administrator

Venues: 398

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle
    Surprised there isn't a thread. If there is, sorry! (I did a search for casabar before posting)
    Greetings everyone,

Last year, Patrick, the owner of the Casa Bar, contacted me directly and insisted that I remove the original Casa Bar thread from this forum. He was emphatic that he did not want the Casa Bar mentioned on Argentina Private, his exact words to me being "I do not want any members of Argentina Private coming into my bar".

Thanks,

Jackson

Casabar Rodriguez Pena 1150

I imagine every place was fun last night due to the impending World Cup game today, but I thought this place was very cool. The establishment is fairly good size furnished with nice wooden tables and decorated nicely. It was packed, but the service was outstanding. I have no idea about the food, but the beer was cold and the Boston-Philadelphia MLB game was displayed in perfect quality. I would say the atmosphere is equivalent to some of the nicer refurbished houses-turned-pubs in Portland, OR.

The ex-pat owner, Patrick? Hung out with us for a couple of minutes and seemed like a good guy. I'm sure many here know him better. Surprised there isn't a thread. If there is, sorry! (I did a search for casabar before posting)

Posting Limitations