This blog is moderated by Dbros9

Yes, as of last week. No problem with security but the chica insisited on registering with front desk. No hassle, no charge.

Following night also met a chica on my floor coming from a previous tryst. She was friendly, came into the room but wasn't to my taste. Also met a monger with an obvious chica in the elevator on my way back in so safe to say no problems.

As an aside the hotel was crawling with Brazilian tourists because of the holiday there so some very nice eye candy floating around. Hotel was comfortable, good location and decent value at the US$172 + tax I paid. Not such good value at the usual US$225-245 + tax.

It looks like Marriott is now sold out and Sheraton is open - go figure.

Is Sheraton Convention Center still chica friendly?

The Marriott Plaza is an easy walk from the Sheraton and is in the corner of Plaza San Martin that is furthest from the RR Station at the end of Florida street. It is absolutely chica friendly. I stay there twice a year. The front desk will card any girl they let up to your room before they call you and ask if you want her to be sent up. Why? This is for your protection. If the chica steals something, Marriott security has her name and address. There is no charge for this service, but they will not send up more than about three in any one shift. Good luck.

Is Marriott Plaza still chica friendly?

I'v never stayed at Marriott (the one on Florida st) - Sheraton Convention Ctr is sold out when we are coming down.

Is this hotel in the same area?

Thanks

Posting Limitations