This blog is moderated by AllIWantIsLove

Quote Originally Posted by Jabone  [View Original Post]
    A few years back I got tested and talked to a counselor. I asked about unprotected oral sex, although didn't get specific about cim. She explained that they consider it a hiv risk because there are cases where they cannot rule it out. You have to remember it is very easy to get into the bloodstream from the mouth.

Do not count on ANY girl getting checked. Get checked yourself, be proactive, consider the risks and enjoy.
    There is practical vs theoretical risk of infection via oral sex.

In theory, bilateral infection is possible. You to her, or her to you, via CIM or other unprotected oral sex. In the case of CIM, the theoretical risk is much greater you to her, vs. She to you for most of the poster child STDs you really don't want to get but is treatable.

HIV (the poster child STD you don't want to get) via saliva transmission is considered effectively nil even in theory. The true risk is abrasions or dermal openings via cuts or gum disease in the girl giving you oral sex which would then dramatically increase the risk from unlikely theory to likely practical concern. Even then, at a theoretical level the probability for contraction is minute unless you also have some sort of sore or cut on penis. Personally, I wouldn't want to risk it even at this small level but that's the facts and adults make their own choices.

All I can do is assume some people make bad ones and therefore assume anyone I'm with has been with someone who was thinking with the small head and therefore have protected everything sex.

Frankly, of greater concern via oral sex would be herpes. The other poster child STD you don't want to get given current state of "treatment" vs."cure". That can quite likely at a practical percentage level vs. Theory be passed to you via CIM or other unprotected oral sex behavior.

CDC caution aside, the simple reality is unprotected sex of any kind is simple lotto. The odds are in your favor nothing will happen. But it can and does turn people's lives around when they get that bad news you are one of the unlucky few that "won". I'm not a priest, what you do is up to you and no preaching. Just don't fool yourself or pretend anon forum posters, including myself ironically, can assure you your habits are reasonably safe. It's not.

A few years back I got tested and talked to a counselor. I asked about unprotected oral sex, although didn't get specific about cim. She explained that they consider it a hiv risk because there are cases where they cannot rule it out. You have to remember it is very easy to get into the bloodstream from the mouth.

Do not count on ANY girl getting checked. Get checked yourself, be proactive, consider the risks and enjoy.

The CDC are a bunch of well meaning folks, but at times a little too "well meaning". You can be sure they will err on the side of caution for a number of reasons. Two of which are the everpresent issue of litigation, as well as the fact that there are some zealots there that would lie if they could (do?) in order to further their aim of diminishing unsafe sex practices. They don't like and approve of unsafe sex practices.

BTW, in response to Beezer's post awhile back about some skinny chick in the Microcenter being HIV+, the promiscuous Doggboy ambled on down to Hospital Alemania and got tested. Negative. It is a simple and easy procedure there and set me back 120 some pesos. No MD involvement.

We all know where this discussion is headed

I am by no means nearly as expert in the field of medicine as I am on US history and politics, however, I can read and agree with Bob that the information available is sometimes confusing and at other times outright contradictory.

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    It sounds dangerous but can you back that up? Yes, it certainly must be more dangerous than not having cum in her mouth, but just how dangerous is it. Unfortunately precise facts and statistics are hard to come by. Here's a paragraph from the CDC site:

The risk of HIV transmission from an infected partner through oral sex is much less than the risk of HIV transmission from anal or vaginal sex. Measuring the exact risk of HIV transmission as a result of oral sex is very difficult. Additionally, because most sexually active individuals practice oral sex in addition to other forms of sex, such as vaginal and / or anal sex, when transmission occurs, it is difficult to determine whether or not it occurred as a result of oral sex or other more risky sexual activities. Finally, several co-factors may increase the risk of HIV transmission through oral sex, including: oral ulcers, bleeding gums, genital sores, and the presence of other STDs.
    As I understand it, without a direct path into her blood stream for the HIV infected seamen to travel, she is more than unlikely to contract the disease.

What is known is that HIV has been transmitted through fellatio, cunnilingus, and anilingus.
    With all due respect to the CDC (pig flu, anyone?) I am not certain that this is true, in the absence of the presence of a material co-factor, such as the ones cited by Bob. Again, the info is very sketchy and difficult to isolate specific instances of transmission via these activities alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Green50  [View Original Post]
    Where I come from its pretty hard for a girl to be safe if he handles cum in her mouth. Its just to dangerous.
    It sounds dangerous but can you back that up? Yes, it certainly must be more dangerous than not having cum in her mouth, but just how dangerous is it. Unfortunately precise facts and statistics are hard to come by. Here's a paragraph from the CDC site:

The risk of HIV transmission from an infected partner through oral sex is much less than the risk of HIV transmission from anal or vaginal sex. Measuring the exact risk of HIV transmission as a result of oral sex is very difficult. Additionally, because most sexually active individuals practice oral sex in addition to other forms of sex, such as vaginal and / or anal sex, when transmission occurs, it is difficult to determine whether or not it occurred as a result of oral sex or other more risky sexual activities. Finally, several co-factors may increase the risk of HIV transmission through oral sex, including: oral ulcers, bleeding gums, genital sores, and the presence of other STDs. What is known is that HIV has been transmitted through fellatio, cunnilingus, and anilingus.

The CDC site I got this from is: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/oralsex.htm

Bob

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AllIWantIsLove For This Post:

Where I come from its pretty hard for a girl to be safe if he handles cum in her mouth. Its just to dangerous.

Does it Really Matter?

Beezer's post got me to thinking. Do we have any idea if privado owners are making sure the girls are checked for STDs and not letting them work if they do have something?

When I get a blood test I often have a nasty black and blue mark on the inside of my arm for a few days afterwards. And my veins are pretty obvious. Has anyone ever seen such a black and blue mark on the inside of the arm of any privado girl?

Bob
    Does it really matter?

We have ALL been fucking the SAME girls for years!

We just need to find out who ¨Patient Zero ¨is!

It will probably end up being someone like WT69 who has fucked them all twice!

Hope not my old friend!

Just joking!

Ask Gyselle, I have been told that the Privado girls must have health cards but there are so many hidden Privados and mixed in with corruption you can only guess.

I use to BUY health cards for my employees becauxe it is so much trouble to go to the hospitals and wait in line at 6 am.

My people would miss the entire day of work almost so fuck it!

It's a lottery so you pay your money and you take your chances!

Come on Bob!

Aids won't kill you!

Take Care,

TL

P.S - I found a new Privado I think .

Nice selection ! I think about $160.00 per hour !

Las Chicas del 17 F

Just search it !

100% Paraguayans !

They are checked daily

Beezer's post got me to thinking. Do we have any idea if privado owners are making sure the girls are checked for STDs and not letting them work if they do have something?

When I get a blood test I often have a nasty black and blue mark on the inside of my arm for a few days afterwards. And my veins are pretty obvious. Has anyone ever seen such a black and blue mark on the inside of the arm of any privado girl?

Bob
    The only checking, so far as I know, is done by mongers by dipping their wicks.

If properly executed, drawing blood should no leave more than a little bruise, which should begin to fade within a couple days or so. The reason the nurse puts pressure on the spot after removing the needle is to induce clotting at the sight where the vein was punctured, which will help to reduce chances of bruising. Improper technique or when there is difficulty locating the vein can lead to more extensive bruising.

Privado owners want to make money. People here usually give sh*t for others (chicas or customers or anyone else) as long as they take their cut. Especially in illegal businesses such as privados. Same thing with "used" auto parts, neither salesmen or customers care that someone may have been hurt when a thug took his car, and so on.

Cheers

Black and blue mark

If you end up with a black and blue mark, it's because it wasn't done correctly. The mark is caused when blood leaks under the skin. It happened to me, the nurse said she missed my vein.

As for chica's having STD tests, I dough it

Are the girls checked for STDs?

Bob

Posting Limitations