Thread: Is prostitution legal in BA?

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Fraser1178
    Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryStud101  [View Original Post]
    "If men can just pay for sex they will not have to try so hard."
    That says it all, and I'm certainly a prime example of that phenomenon.

It's unfortunate that most men in "sex prison" countries have no option but to engage in what I call "begging for sex".

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Harders  [View Original Post]
    Mongers-

I am almost ashamed to say that I personally know the government official who was most responsible for the recent law banning prostitution advertisements in the classified section of the newspapers. Jackson actually knows her as well, as she was a guest announcer / translator for the Bikini Open way back in late 2006. At the time she was my Spanish teacher / fuck buddy but now she has moved up in the world and actually works full time at the Casa Rosada. I had dinner with her about a month ago and she proudly stated that she was highly responsible for this new law. Very ironic, given that she herself is a huge, fucking everything from Paraguayan dishwashers to black Brazilians. Given the presence of young, self righteous, educated feminazis (such as my friend) in positions of influence with the CFK administration, you can expect more anti-prostitution activity in the near future.

Suerte,

Rock Harders
    This should not surprise you. I remember reading woman's responses on the internet to proposed prostitution legisaltion in Canada. One response that was right on the money was from a woman who wrote "If men can just pay for sex they will not have to try so hard." Aha I said. These woman want to emasculate men. It's not about the exploitaion of woman, human trafficing, protecting minors. Just like this **** you broke bread with, these woman want to be in a position of power over men. Controling us by taking advantage of our number #1 weakness which is the fondness of the flesh is just another way to do this. Bottle it up and you are easier to manipulate with the promise of maybe having sex. Imagine your dumb **** friend. If you can go out and buy sex with a chica just as hot or hoter for 250 Pesos would you give her the time of fucking day? I don't think so.

My work is done here

Does the Pope Shit in the Woods ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I noticed today that the Buenos Aires Herald no longer has an adult section.

I have never used it or have I needed to but I am left wondering if they ceased the ads because of the recent events.

They used to have a few girls that had inflated prices catering to tourists needing english speaking chicas.
    The recent enactment of the law against advertizing sex for money eliminated the ads in all of the papers.

And also on the internet and those little handy flyers that you boys take home to show your co-workers.

Rubro 59 in the papers is now called " Solos y Solas " which is just a new way to skin the flint.

I have not seen the clubs or the websites shut-down yet but you never know do you?

We may have to rely on our old reliables like TL does!

TL

I noticed today that the Buenos Aires Herald no longer has an adult section.

I have never used it or have I needed to but I am left wondering if they ceased the ads because of the recent events.

They used to have a few girls that had inflated prices catering to tourists needing english speaking chicas.

Mongers-

I am almost ashamed to say that I personally know the government official who was most responsible for the recent law banning prostitution advertisements in the classified section of the newspapers. Jackson actually knows her as well, as she was a guest announcer / translator for the Bikini Open way back in late 2006. At the time she was my Spanish teacher / fuck buddy but now she has moved up in the world and actually works full time at the Casa Rosada. I had dinner with her about a month ago and she proudly stated that she was highly responsible for this new law. Very ironic, given that she herself is a huge ****, fucking everything from Paraguayan dishwashers to black Brazilians. Given the presence of young, self righteous, educated feminazis (such as my friend) in positions of influence with the CFK administration, you can expect more anti-prostitution activity in the near future.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Administrator

La Nacion: Combate la oferta de sexo con un megáfono

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1399667-c...on-un-megafono

Quote Originally Posted by La Nacion
    Jaime Binderman, de 60 años, es un vecino de Flores que desde hace años se opone a la prostitucióand en la vía pública, en la cuadra donde vive, why denuncia a las prostitutas con un megáfono."Señora prostituta, lleve adelante su trabajo en otro lugar, que hay chicos en la calle. Esto es un barrio digno, múdese", suele decir este hombre, a viva voz, en la calle Bolivia al 300, donde habita.

Binderman le inició un juicio al gobierno de la ciudad en mayo de 2009 porque reclama que no le corresponde el aumento del impuesto de Alumbrado, Barrido why Limpieza (ABL) , ya que, por la prostitucióand, segúand dice, su propiedad se devaluó de manera notoria."El juzgado comprobó que las propiedades de Flores donde se ejerce la prostitucióand bajaron de 1500 theólares el metro cuadrado a 850 theólares. Por lo tanto, el incremento del ABL no me corresponde. Y por eso inicié el juicio", dijo a La Nacion Binderman.

Este vecino, junto con otros habitantes de Flores, ha denunciado desde 2005 la existencia de una red de prostitucióand en el barrio, why no encontró respuestas de las autoridades. Segúand contaron en repetidas ocasiones ante organismos oficiales, la oferta de sexo en la vía pública why la presunta explotacióand de mujeres en albergues transitorios de la zona generan a diario un sinfíand de conflictos en el barrio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Google Translation
    Binderman Jaime. 60, is a neighbor of Flores for years opposed to prostitution on the street in the block where he lives, and denounce prostitutes with a megaphone."Lady prostitute, to carry forward his work in another place, that there are kids in the street. This is a decent neighborhood, move," they say this man, loudly, on the street at 300 Bolivia, where he lives.

Binderman he sued the city government in May 2009 because it claims that it is not for the tax increase to Lighting, Sweeping and Cleaning (ABL) , since, for prostitution, he says, his property was devalued so noticeable."The court found that the properties of Flores where prostitution is carried down from $ 1500 per square meter to $ 850. Therefore, the increase of the ABL is not for me. And so began the trial," he told La Nacion Binderman.

This neighbor, along with other inhabitants of Flores, since 2005 has reported the existence of a prostitution ring in the neighborhood, and found no answers from the authorities. As told repeatedly to government agencies, the offer of sex in public places and the alleged exploitation of women in temporary shelters in the area generated daily endless conflicts in the neighborhood.

Administrator

La Nacion: Una actividad con el título de clandestina

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1399668-u...de-clandestina

Quote Originally Posted by La Nacion
    la prostitucióand, el oficio más viejo del mundo, está regulada en todo el territorio argentino por la ley de profilaxis (N° 12. 331) , que especifica en su artículo 15 que se prohíbe en todo el país "el establecimiento de casas o locales donde se ejerza la prostitucióand o se incite a ella".

La cuestióand es que la ley prevé un castigo sólo a quien regentea esta actividad con un fin económico. Por tanto, quien ejerce la prostitucióand en una vivienda privada está desarrollando sólo una actividad clandestina a la que no le cabe sancióand.

"Si bien la prostitucióand está prohibida, es una actividad clandestina que no tiene un castigo salvo para el que la regentea. Sin embargo, en la Capital, la fiscalía why el gobierno porteño trabajan en conjunto sobre la base de denuncias para hacer inspecciones en departamentos why comprobar las condiciones en las que viven las meretrices why, eventualmente, ordenar el cese de la actividad", dijo a La Nacion el fiscal porteño Luis Cevasco.

Javier Miglino, titular de la ONG Defendamos Buenos Aires, dijo a La Nacion que esa entidad recibe a diario denuncias de vecinos por la existencia de prostíbulos en edificios privados."Las zonas más afectadas son Belgrano, Palermo, Recoleta, Barrio Norte, Flores, Liniers, Constitucióand why Once. Hay un gravísimo problema con las casas usurpadas: primero copan una propiedad, luego se reparten las habitaciones why las del fondo las dejan para que funcione un «privado». Y las denuncias no prosperan", dijo el abogado Miglino.

Cuando La Nacion quiso conocer la cantidad de denuncias de vecinos sobre actividad sexual en departamentos privados, en el Ministerio Público Fiscal de la ciudad indicaron que no era posible tener esa estadística porque no estaba digitalizada. En la Policía Federal tampoco fue posible que cuantificaran las denuncias, why en el gobierno porteño no informaron con precisióand la cantidad de operativos que llevan adelante para detectar prostíbulos.

"El trabajo sexual no está penado en la Argentina. Y ejercerlo mientras no haya un tercero o alguien que haga una trata de personas no es un delito. No tiene que haber una persecucióand a las compañeras de trabajo, sino a las personas que hacen trata de personas why vienen de otros países why provincias why las hacen trabajar con clientes. La Justicia tiene que investigar a las redes mafiosas", dijo Marcela Romero, presidenta de la Asociacióand de Travestis, Transexuales why Transgénero de la Argentina (Attta).

La secretaria general de la Asociacióand de Mujeres Meretrices de la Argentina (Ammar) , Elena Reynaga, ratificó que la prostitucióand no es ilegal."Tenemos como organizacióand una postura tomada. El fondo de la discusióand es que hay que regular el trabajo sexual. Pero hay mucha sordera. No tenemos ninguna regla para ejercer la profesióand. Entonces: ¿nadie nos puede alquilar a nosotras?", subrayó la presidenta de Ammar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Google Translation
    prostitution, the world's oldest profession is regulated throughout Argentina by the law of prophylaxis (No. 12, 331) , which specifies in Article 15 which prohibits the country "the establishment of houses or premises where practice prostitution or to discourage it."

The point is that the law provides punishment only for those who regentea this activity with an economic goal. Therefore, whoever engages in prostitution in a private dwelling is developing only a clandestine activity which will not be punished.

"Although prostitution is prohibited, is a clandestine activity that has no punishment except for the regentea. However, in the capital, prosecutors and the city government work together on the basis of complaints to departments inspections and check the living conditions in the prostitutes and, eventually, order the cessation of activity,"he told La Nacion of Buenos Aires prosecutor Luis Cevasco.

Javier Miglino, head of the NGO Defend Buenos Aires, told La Nacion that entity receives daily complaints from neighbors about the existence of brothels in private buildings."The areas most affected are Belgrano, Palermo, Recoleta, Barrio Norte, Flores, Liniers, Constitution and Eleven. There is a serious problem with the houses usurped, first monopolize a property, then divided the rooms and the background to the left run a "private." And the allegations will not thrive,"said attorney Miglino.

When The Nation wanted to know the number of complaints of neighbors about sexual activity in private apartments in the Public Prosecutor of the city indicated that it was not possible to have that statistic because it was digitized. The Federal Police was also not possible to quantify the allegations, and the city government did not report the exact number of operations carried out to detect brothels.

"Sex work is illegal in Argentina. And exercise until there is a third party or someone to do a trafficking is a crime. There must be a chase co-workers, but the people who make it people and from other countries and provinces and make them work with clients. Justice must investigate the criminal networks,"said Marcela Romero, president of the Association of Transvestites, Transsexuals and Transgender Argentina (ATTA).

The general secretary of the Association of Women Prostitutes of Argentina (Ammar) , Elena Reynaga, confirmed that prostitution is not illegal."We have taken a position as an organization. The background of the discussion is that you have regular sex work. But there is much deafness. We have no rule for the profession. So: no one can hire us?" Stressed Ammar president.

I was talking to a chica in a privado in between rounds and she told me that the privado business is down because of the investigation of that judge who owned apartments that had privados in them. She said the one I was at was not one of them. I was at 343 Uruguay for my "I just got in from sex prison" release.

She said the PFA has raided about 20 apartments in the past week in the centro area. Punters are staying away because of these raids. She said out of fear there novias might LOL see them on tv.

Apartment Numbers Please?

I added it to the List, but what are the apartment numbers? Prices? Etc.?

Libertador 774 sounds like a fun place, aka the bird house. Thanks for the link!

Libertador 774 sounds like a fun place, aka the bird house. Thanks for the link!

Changing times

It appears to me that within 2 to 3 years the system of privados in Buenos Aires will be gone. The clubs in Recoleta are putting themselves out of business by their ridiculous pricing. The mongering scene we have know here will change. Celebrities and politicians here and worldwide are determined to establish that all prostitution is exploitation and must be ended. Obviously our horny argentino brothers will not allow sex for pay to disappear, but its form will change. Mongers seeking the company of white women will probably be staying home in the US and Europe as hard times there will tempt more young women into sex work at a more favorable price for Mongers.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zambi17 For This Post:

The Article

Google can automatically translate any Spanish page.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1399666-l...centro-porteno

Quote Originally Posted by Seismo  [View Original Post]
    Full page article on page 13 of La Nacion today. Claims 500 privados in microcenre area and 2000 in city are illegal.

Neighbors are unhappy and complaining to govt officials. Check it out if you can read spanish.

As an aside: the first picture in the article is a great place. Montevideo 595 piso 11

300 pesos hour, big selection of chicas.

Have fun while it lasts.
    La oferta sexual en departamentos privados de la Capital despierta cada vez más quejas de los vecinos, preocupados por el crecimiento de una suerte de zona roja que ha copado, principalmente, el centro porteño.

El problema, sin embargo, se extiende a toda la ciudad, donde se estima que hay unas 2000 viviendas particulares donde se ejerce la prostitución de manera clandestina, según fuentes judiciales y de varias ONG.

Propietarios e inquilinos de centenares de edificios comparten a diario lugares comunes con prostitutas, proxenetas y un amplio abanico de clientes, algo que provoca una airada protesta por ruidos molestos y falta de higiene, y alimenta el temor por el riesgo de ser víctima de la inseguridad frente a la cotidiana presencia de personas ajenas y extrañas al edificio.

La zona del centro podría ser la capital argentina de la oferta sexual. Entre las calles Hipólito Yrigoyen, Rodríguez Peña, Marcelo T. de Alvear y la avenida Alem puede encontrarse más de 500 direcciones para tener relaciones sexuales a cambio de dinero. Las fotos de mujeres con sus respectivos teléfonos se despliegan en los postes indicadores de calles, teléfonos públicos, vidrieras y hasta en los marcos de las puertas de edificios.

Pero también existen otros barrios donde estos privados crecen vertiginosamente, como Flores, Caballito, Recoleta, Belgrano, Once, Constitución y San Telmo (ver infografía). Incluso está el llamado "corredor de lujo", como se denomina a un sector de la Avenida del Libertador, en Retiro, donde hay edificios con una buena cantidad de viviendas donde se ejerce la prostitución, según denuncian sus consorcistas.

La guía del tour sexual porteño bien puede encontrarse, además de ostensible oferta en la vía pública, en Internet o camuflada, ahora, en avisos clasificados. La tarifa por sexo parte de los 40 pesos (promoción, según reza en los folletos) por media hora de actividad, y llega hasta los 500 pesos por el mismo tiempo, según la categoría de la acompañante.

En el barrio de Balvanera, por ejemplo, los vecinos de un edificio situado en Montevideo al 500 denunciaron que allí, en un departamento de un piso alto, funciona un prostíbulo encubierto. Al menos cinco chicas, según cuentan, ofrecen sexo día y noche. "Es un gran problema. Hicimos la denuncia en la comisaría 3a y el nuevo comisario nos dijo que iban a investigar. Hace 10 días, se subieron seis personas al ascensor y rompieron el vidrio. Es un caos vivir con los clientes que pasan día y noche", dijo un vecino, que pidió que se resguardara su nombre.

La Nacion llamó al departamento en cuestión y, efectivamente, había mujeres que ofrecen sexo a cambio de dinero. Media hora, 200 pesos, y la hora, 350. "Este departamento es de una conocida abogada. No entiendo cómo la dueña deja que pase esto", comentó un vecino. Una de las mujeres que vive en el privado dice habitar el lugar junto con una prima y dos sobrinas. En la última reunión de consorcio, dos de estas mujeres quisieron participar, pero las echaron. Y los vecinos hicieron la denuncia para sacarlas del edificio.

Estos tipo departamentos abundan, principalmente, en la zona cercana a Tribunales. En Uruguay 680, los vecinos protestan porque en un edificio funciona un prostíbulo que se promociona con miles de volantes en la avenida Corrientes. Y la concurrencia es alta. Tanto es así que tiene un encargado de puerta propio, además del responsable oficial del edificio. "Acá hay desde ruidos molestos hasta presencia de personas que te dan miedo. Es increíble que nadie haga algo. Tampoco se puede conversar con esta gente, porque se pone brava", dice un vecino.

En Avenida del Libertador 774, en Recoleta, hay un edificio al que se conoce como "la pajarera". Tiene 352 departamentos y en más de una decena de unidades se ejerce la prostitución, según contaron vecinos del barrio y habitantes del propio edificio. "Yo bajo en el ascensor junto con mi hijo y nos cruzamos con travestis que vienen con amigos", dijo a La Nacion un hombre que vive allí, mientras gesticulaba con los dedos para entrecomillar la última palabra que menciona. Una elegante mujer se sumó a la charla. Y agregó, luego de pedir expresamente la reserva de su nombre: "En la última asamblea, nos quejamos porque las mujeres que trabajan en el edificio arrastraron la basura y dejaron un preservativo tirado". "La pajarera" es conocida por vecinos del barrio, ya que varias mujeres publican en Internet sus servicios y citan esa dirección.

Denuncias no escuchadas

"En estos departamentos, muy excepcionalmente, hay prostitución por cuenta propia y, en la mayoría, existe el regenteo directo y el proxenetismo. Porque cuando hay prostitutas solas que alquilan un departamento, lo arrasa la policía", dice Gustavo Vera, titular de la ONG La Alameda, que reveló la existencia de prostíbulos en varios departamentos alquilados por el juez de la Corte Suprema Eugenio Zaffaroni. En 2009, esta asociación dice haber denunciado ante la Procuración General de la Nación, el Ministerio Público Fiscal y la Dirección de Fiscalización y Control de la ciudad la existencia 613 prostíbulos en la Capital. "Pero no pasó nada -dice Vera-. Y en 2008 denunciamos ante la Dirección de Fiscalización y Control de la ciudad la presencia de 25 prostíbulos alrededor del Departamento Central de Policía, y al día siguiente me mandaron una inspección de la ciudad."

Consultada la Policía Federal, fuentes de esa fuerza indicaron que hacen investigaciones sobre prostitución, pero que no siempre se puede actuar en departamentos privados..
    Sexual offer private apartments in the capital wakes increasing complaints from neighbors concerned about the growth of a sort of red zone that has cornered mainly the city's downtown.

The problem, however, extends throughout the city, where it is estimated that about 2000 private houses where prostitution is practiced in a clandestine manner, according to court officials and NGOs.

Owners and tenants of hundreds of buildings share common areas daily with prostitutes, pimps and a wide range of clients, which causes an uproar over noisy and unhygienic, and feeds the fear of the risk of being victim of insecurity compared to the daily presence of outsiders and strangers to the building.

The downtown area could be the capital of Argentina sexual offer. Among the streets Hipolito Yrigoyen, Rodriguez Peña, Marcelo T. Alvear Avenue and Alem can be found more than 500 addresses for sex in exchange for money. The photos of women with their telephone numbers are displayed on the signposts of streets, public telephones, windows and even the doorways of buildings.

But there are other neighborhoods where these rapidly growing private, and Flores, Caballito, Recoleta, Belgrano, Once, San Telmo Constitution (see infographic). He's even called "corridor of luxury," the name given to a section of the Avenida del Libertador, in Retirement, where there are buildings with a lot of houses where prostitution is practiced, according to report their joint venturers.

The tour guide may well be sexual Buenos Aires, as well as ostensible bid in public, online or camouflaged now, in classified ads. The rate by sex of the 40 pesos (promotion, as recited in the brochures) for half an hour of activity, and goes up to 500 pesos for the same time, according to the category of passenger.

In Balvanera, for example, residents of a building in Montevideo to 500 reported that there, in a small apartment upstairs, runs a brothel in disguise. At least five girls, they say, offer sex day and night. "It's a big problem. We made the complaint with the police 3a and the new Commissioner told us that they would investigate. 10 days ago, six people boarded the elevator and broke the glass. It's a mess to live with customers who spend day and night, "said one neighbor, who asked to protect his name.

The Nation called the department concerned and, indeed, women were offered sex for money. Half an hour, 200 pesos, and time, 350. "This department is a well known lawyer. I do not understand how the owner let this happen," said a neighbor. One of the women living in private dwelling said the place along with a cousin and two nieces. At the last meeting of consortium, two of these women wanted to participate, but was fired. And the neighbors filed a complaint to get them out of the building.

These kinds departments abound, mainly in the area close to Courts. In Uruguay 680, residents protest that works in a building that promotes a brothel with thousands of leaflets on Corrientes Avenue. And the competition is high. So much so that a gate keeper has his own, in addition to the official responsible for the building. "Here there from noises to the presence of people you're afraid. It's unbelievable that nobody does anything. Nor can you talk to these people, because he gets mad," says a neighbor.

On Avenida del Libertador 774, Recoleta, is a building known as the "birdhouse". It has 352 apartments and more than a dozen units are engaged in prostitution, according to residents of the neighborhood and told residents of the building itself. "I go down the elevator with my son and we met transvestites come with friends," he told La Nacion a man who lives there, while gesturing with his fingers to quote the last word mentioned. An elegant woman joined the conversation. He added, after expressly asking to remain anonymous: "In the last meeting, we complain because the women working in the building, dragged away and left lying on a condom." "The Aviary" is known to the neighborhood, as several women publish their services on the Internet and cite this direction.

Complaints unheard

"In these apartments, very rarely, there is prostitution on their own and, in most, there is a direct regenteo and procurement. Because when there are prostitutes who rent an apartment alone, the police sweeps," says Gustavo Vera, head of the NGO La Alameda, which revealed the existence of brothels in various departments hired by Supreme Court Justice Eugenio Zaffaroni. In 2009, the association said to have complained to the Attorney General's Office, the Public Ministry and the Directorate of Supervision and Control of the city's existence 613 brothels in the capital. "But nothing happened, says Vera. And in 2008 reported to the Directorate of Supervision and Control of the city's brothels around the presence of 25 of the Police Department, and the next day I sent an inspection of the city."

Accessed Federal Police sources indicated that force doing research on prostitution, but can not always act in private apartments ..

La Nacion. Today page 13

Full page article on page 13 of La Nacion today. Claims 500 privados in microcenre area and 2000 in city are illegal.

Neighbors are unhappy and complaining to govt officials. Check it out if you can read spanish.

As an aside: the first picture in the article is a great place. Montevideo 595 piso 11

300 pesos hour, big selection of chicas.

Have fun while it lasts.

I remember the chica. She was on my list for one of my previous trip but I didn't connect with her. I have seen her previous work and I was going to try to film a movie with her.

I was asking because I want to make another personal porno this trip and I am still looking for my starlet.

Does she still work there LOL?
    Looks like she is no longer available, however, I've found this video (bad quality one)

http://www.xvideos.com/video36689/an...latin_adultery

And the website bairesplat is no longer available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ana_touche.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations