Thread: Psychopath alert

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by El Perro

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    I'm in total agreement. I would also hope mongers don't enter the Triangle clubs and pose the question, "I hear one of your girls got roughed up?" I know for a fact that the girl in question and the club, while both being beyond pissed, don't want any publicity about this. My post is solely with the intent of providing a warning, and also with the admittedly thin chance that someone might actually know who this scumbag is.

Thanks
    Bringing more public heat to the situation for the chica or the club will end up doing more harm to the chica (club doesn't want heat, chica gets shown the door) That said, there are ways to get this ratf--ker sideways with the local authorities (and or a group of kindly gents) if someone can positively identifying him. BTW, if someone can, please PM me.

Given his past actions, I doubt that he'd show up in the triangle and would expect, if he's still in Bs As that he'd be hitting (probably a poor choice of words) the Recoleta clubs.

The predominant discourse herein is related to the pursuit of consensual adult entertainment and is devoid of deleterious behavior. None of us are as pure as the wind driven snow and I certainly won't be casting the first stone at my fellow sinners. However, there is a line that shouldn't be crossed. It is not a fine line, it is pretty obvious. I believe that keeping sadistic dirtbags from our midst and protecting chicas (good or bad) from physical harm are responsibilities that we must shoulder as the beneficiaries of this hobby. At the end of the day, we (mongers and chicas) are all just people. We are all equals in God's eyes. We all have dreams, wants and desires, families and lives and none of us should get the shit kicked out of us for trying to get ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye
    I would certainly encourage anyone with information to drop a dime on this dirtbag. He deserves to be held accountable for his actions and she deserves justice.

However, I would keep any material information about actual criminal acts out of the public domain of this forum and I would keep any and all information regarding AP out of any discussions with authorities. There is no need to create any hassle for Jax or anyone else.
    I'm in total agreement. I would also hope mongers don't enter the Triangle clubs and pose the question, "I hear one of your girls got roughed up?" I know for a fact that the girl in question and the club, while both being beyond pissed, don't want any publicity about this. My post is solely with the intent of providing a warning, and also with the admittedly thin chance that someone might actually know who this scumbag is.

Thanks

Drop a dime on the dirtbag

I would certainly encourage anyone with information to drop a dime on this dirtbag. He deserves to be held accountable for his actions and she deserves justice.

However, I would keep any material information about actual criminal acts out of the public domain of this forum and I would keep any and all information regarding AP out of any discussions with authorities. There is no need to create any hassle for Jax or anyone else.

AP vigilantes needed

Yo Dogg,

Sounds like the time is nigh to call out the dogs.

And the AP vigilantes.

Count me in.

Jackpot.

IMHO asswipes like this will not re-appear and.

Are hit and hide types. But we be lookin'.

Psychopath alert

I thought I'd pass this on for what it is worth. I see a chica alot who works out of a Triangle club. About two to three weeks ago she got pulled by a guy (from Norway, she thinks) He ended up beating the shit out of her from head to toe, to the point where she ended up in a hospital and needs plastic surgery. This is a very responsible gata who IMHO would do nothing to cause such a monstrous beatdown. I have seen her many times and trust her implicitly. A nicer, no problem gato I have never met.

As fate would have it I walked into the club the night in question and she was dressed to leave and waiting for the scumbag to return from an ATM. He's a short and stocky dude, short hair, bordering on a buzz cut. Casual clothes. My guess is the asshole is long gone by now, but you never know. I'd appreciate knowing if anybody had any contact with the shithead. And, it wouldn't hurt to alert some of your regulars about him.

I ain't saying which club she works out of or her name.

Posting Limitations