This blog is moderated by Slatur

Appears to be closed

Looks like it is closed

Here is the Thread

I did not start it. Someone named it incorrectly.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...hread.php?5701

Quote Originally Posted by Slatur  [View Original Post]
    This privado doesn't have a thread but I had a shitty experience there that I feel like sharing,

Went there last Saturday. Was shown a few girls, mostly 4-6's but one 8 that I picked. At the introduction she seemed very nice and personable but when we got into the room I could tell that she was drugged out of her mind, she kept asking me if I had cocaine (which I didn't obv)

Sex was decent but there was loud music playing and the mattress was all dirty. I had one hour and paid upfront I think 300 pesos but after about 45minutes the girl left and the madam came in saying she needed 20 USD more if I wanted to finish the hour. I tried to negotiate for 30minutes more if I gave her 20 dollars but she remained firm on 15 minutes.

I was a little drunk and jetlagged so I just decided to pay the 20dollars for which I got 15 minutes more with the girl.

During those 15 minutes she kept talking about me taking her back to my hotel and giving me her cellphone number or something like that. After 15 minutes she practically ran out of the room. I contemplated picking up the TV that was in the room and throwing it down the stairs but I'm to much of a pussy I guess.

Seriously just a shitty experience and would never go back there, granted my spanish is far from perfect and I am probably very gringo looking but still I've been to 5-6 other privados in the last week or so and never had any real problems. Save your money, there are FAR better options here in BA

Thanks

they have it listed in the stickied thread private apartments for chicas: the northern list
    There are several hundred privados on WT's list many of which are thoroughly reviewed with rock-hard recommendations within the 358 Private Apartment threads, and you picked one that doesn't have any info (other than address, phone and rates)

I have sailed uncharted waters before with a mixed bag of results. Every now and then rolling the dice (even with sub par performance) can make things exciting. Although I try to avoid situations where I wind up wishing I had worn my Aramid under garments.

I like your spirit for adventure and willingness to TOFTT. We all appreciate it.
    Last edited by Wild Walleye; 09-14-10 at 19:24. Reason: syntax

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye  [View Original Post]
    The negative reviews are just as helpful as the positive ones. How did you discover this privado?
    They have it listed in the stickied thread private apartments for chicas: the northern list

Good to know

this privado doesn't have a thread but I had a shitty experience there that I feel like sharing,

Went there last Saturday. Was shown a few girls, mostly 4-6´s but one 8 that I picked. At the introduction she seemed very nice and personable but when we got into the room I could tell that she was drugged out of her mind, she kept asking me if I had cocaine (which I didn't obv)

Sex was decent but there was loud music playing and the mattress was all dirty. I had one hour and paid upfront I think 300 pesos but after about 45minutes the girl left and the madam came in saying she needed 20 USD more if I wanted to finish the hour. I tried to negotiate for 30minutes more if I gave her 20 dollars but she remained firm on 15 minutes.

I was a little drunk and jetlagged so I just decided to pay the 20dollars for which I got 15 minutes more with the girl.

During those 15 minutes she kept talking about me taking her back to my hotel and giving me her cellphone number or something like that. After 15 minutes she practically ran out of the room. I contemplated picking up the TV that was in the room and throwing it down the stairs but I'm to much of a pussy I guess.

Seriously just a shitty experience and would never go back there, granted my spanish is far from perfect and I am probably very gringo looking but still I've been to 5-6 other privados in the last week or so and never had any real problems. Save your money, there are FAR better options here in BA
    The negative reviews are just as helpful as the positive ones. How did you discover this privado?

Agüero 1215, Piso 1 at Paraguay,

This privado doesn't have a thread but I had a shitty experience there that I feel like sharing,

Went there last Saturday. Was shown a few girls, mostly 4-6's but one 8 that I picked. At the introduction she seemed very nice and personable but when we got into the room I could tell that she was drugged out of her mind, she kept asking me if I had cocaine (which I didn't obv)

Posting Limitations