Thread: Sweet Bella

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Sweet Bella

Good luck to her

Quote Originally Posted by Olivos  [View Original Post]
    And the latest on Bella. Moved to Spain and married. Will miss her! Suerte, bella
    I last heard from her when she was moving back to Columbia but obviously you have more recent news. Wish her well in her new life as she never really wanted to be in the game.

Adios, farewell and the best of luck

And the latest on Bella. Moved to Spain and married. Will miss her! Suerte, bella

Happy summer day!

Hello everyone,

It's summertime.

Chill out and have good times!

Kisses to you all

Bella

My site

Here's my profile, feel free to check out my pictures and stats.

No strings attached*.

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...8-4654_567.htm

Besitos

B.

Third strike

Yesterday yet another pleasant get-together with Bella, my third I think. Tried to arrange a threesome but that went south, but Bella was very upfront about that, so I decided to have her come over by herself anyway. Another very enjoyable hour with everything you can possibly wish for. Very much a GFE. What I partuclarly like about her is that she shows interest in who you are and what you want. Will repeat and repeat, and I'm sure we'll get that threesome arranged another time!

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Was the other girl Evelyn from Area-VIP. Com. Ar. If so do you mind sharing what you paid for both and how long. Monger On Dude. Toymann
    My dear Toymann,

My friend Evelyn isn't from Area-VIP

She is from Solo independientes.

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...5-8035_725.htm

3some fee : ARS 600/1 hour, as always.

Thanks for asking.

Xoxox

B.

Thumbs up Was it Eveyln from Area-VIP dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmoze  [View Original Post]
    Recently I had the pleasure of enjoying Bella and her friend Evelyn together. Evelyn has beautiful skin, big tits, gorgeous eyes. Just a very nice time with both girls and their undivided attention. A real bonus is that both of these beautiful girls like anal, and it doesn't get any better if you're a cola-holic. Amazing!

You are fantastic as always, Bella!
    Just curious. Was the other girl Evelyn from Area-VIP. Com. Ar. If so do you mind sharing what you paid for both and how long. Monger On Dude. Toymann

Stylish portrait

Kisses to you all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_0085.jpg‎  

Threesome with Evelyn

Recently I had the pleasure of enjoying Bella and her friend Evelyn together. Evelyn has beautiful skin, big tits, gorgeous eyes. Just a very nice time with both girls and their undivided attention. A real bonus is that both of these beautiful girls like anal, and it doesn't get any better if you're a cola-holic. Amazing!

You are fantastic as always, Bella!

10. 10-21-10 20:09

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero  [View Original Post]
    Not to be too indelicate, but are you back in action after your ordeal the other week? At the time, I recall hearing about being roughed up, or severely bruised, at least.
    Yes, Its true. I went thru a horrible time, which I still am trying to ovecome.

I've taken up a few days off for myself to think things over, but life goes on.

And I'm not the kind of girl that likes to dwell on the past.

I'm smart enough to pick it up from here, one thing's for sure, though. Once bitten, twice shy.

Thank you for your support sweety.

Not to be too indelicate, but are you back in action after your ordeal the other week? At the time, I recall hearing about being roughed up, or severely bruised, at least.

You're feeling frisky? I know I am now.

Hmmm. Feeling frisky

Hmmm. Feeling frisky
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails felling frisky.jpg‎  

You can take me anyway you want.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i am your best seller.jpg‎  

Great new pics

Very nice photo shoot, baby. Sweet pics!

Posting Limitations