Thread: Where to buy weed?

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Slatur
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinBlack1980  [View Original Post]
    For people reading this, go ahead, engage. Send email, connect via telegram, and then, he/she will ask you to send money to Cameroon because "it's harder for cops to track" jajaja. Sure, it's cause your ass lives in Cameroon Africa. This user does not live here in Argentina.
    Hi,

I just came from Poland to Buenos Aires for holiday, any chance anyone can help a stoner brother in need?

This is a scammer - He/She will ask you to send money to AFRICA via Western Union

Quote Originally Posted by Budconnect  [View Original Post]
    Just sent me a mail via*argentinahookup75@gmail.com*if you need help. I'm available all year round and premium stuffs available too.
    Give it up man. I told you I will be on here very very often. Just move along. People are going to scroll and see these paints. Go learn how to do something positive in your life.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KevinBlack1980 For This Post:

This is a scammer - He/She will ask you to send money to AFRICA via Western Union

Quote Originally Posted by Budconnect  [View Original Post]
    Just sent me a mail via argentinahookup75@gmail.com if you need help. I'm available all year round and premium stuffs available too.
    For people reading this, go ahead, engage. Send email, connect via telegram, and then, he/she will ask you to send money to Cameroon because "it's harder for cops to track" jajaja. Sure, it's cause your ass lives in Cameroon Africa. This user does not live here in Argentina.

Argentinaplug is a fake Account - Don't send money via Western Union

Argentinaplug and all those posts about contact this gmail, that gmail, this Telegram account, that Telegram Account is fake. ADMIN, wake up. You really want this forum to be jammed packed with Spam.

Paul, just find another forum to scam, not this one and send me a private message admitting you are a scammer and I'll walk away. Personally, I hate a liar more than a thief. I don't know your situation, you may do this to feed your family, I can only imagine how bad it is in your country. You got me fair and square, keep the money, I take it as a paid lesson. I just like to smoke quality weed, oh well, you got me. Well done. Sorry for the name calling but seriously, private message me and admit you are a scammer and leave this forum alone. I honestly don't have the time to post along side with you on forums but I will. I won't stop you completely because you clearly do this full time, I have businesses to run. I won't stop you from scamming anyone one else completely, but I will make it harder for you.

AFRICAN SHIT STAIN, won't give up

Jackson, please remove those accounts. Just try it, engage the with budkonnection, vitalweed, what ever. He, she, whatever, wants you to send money to Cameroon. I can do this all day you piece of shit. Try another forum, not this one. I told you I won't stop. I can do this on my free time. Each morning I will get reports from my bots letting me know where you post. I will make it harder. Last chance, send back that money or i keep going.

DONT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE IN CAMEROON AFRICA. Or anyone else at that matter.

Thanks ArgentinaPlug

If you are lucky enough to find a reliable herb connection, chances are that the only thing for sale will be paraguayo. Dealers sell it alongside their other wares. The good news is that the best source for quality chronic is within the expat community.

I highly recommend Argentinaplug aka argentinahookup75 at gmail dot com. He sells Flores, the real good stuff you can ever find. He is a lifesaver. Quick delivery and friendly service.

The African is at it again. Don’t Western Union money to anyone outside Argentina

I told you I was a hacker Paul Cyrille Manda Tabi, I told you I will make it harder for you to scam people. I see now you at it again??!! This is a solid forum for us expats and tourists. You best find another website to find to try to scam people. Admin, block IP addresses from Cameroon.

Update you Afriacan piece of shit. I set up bots to crawl the internet to look for budkonnection, now I’ll add your new telegram username. Second, yes, I made a report to the fraud department of Western Union and gave all your info and all the links I could find about your activity. And No, I didn’t have to tel them SHIT about me. So who knows, your next client might be a WU fraud agent. Ojo!!

Fucking hate scammers. Go create something or find a job washing dishes you prick. Stop trying to scam users of this site. It’s a good solid site. Admin, remove those accounts. You can see they were just made, the users who are posting recommendations only have one post.

DONT WESTERN UNION MONEY TO ANY BODY.

Find a new hustle African shit stain.

Thanks ArgentinaPlug

If you are lucky enough to find a reliable herb connection, chances are that the only thing for sale will be paraguayo. Dealers sell it alongside their other wares. The good news is that the best source for quality chronic is within the expat community.

I highly recommend Argentinaplug aka argentinahookup75 at gmail dot com. He sells Flores, the real good stuff you can ever find. He is a lifesaver. Quick delivery and friendly service.

Scam!!!!! Dude is from Africa

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielLima  [View Original Post]
    I must say BudConnect (localhookup1212at gmail dot com) was of great help. I told him what I was looking for and he showed me everything and more. I was visiting from Florida will be back to visit. I recommend localhookup1212 at gmail.com.

PS: For those with a telegram address, you can find him on telegram as: budkonnection.

I hope my review helps.
    Look at the reviews from these users, only ONE POST. Shit is a scam. Dude wants you to wire money to Cameron which is a country in Africa. Then once you are about to get it, he says the runner is caught, your info was on the package and that the cops will put you in prison. Then asks for a copy of your passport so he can get a script from a doctor. WTF ain’t no medical weed here inArgentina. Paid $100 to learn from my mistake. Google budkonnection, he has operations in Spain, Russia, here. Fuck it. Took a chance and got burnt. Can’t stand scammers. I mean find a job, build something. Oh well.

I recommend BudConnect

I must say BudConnect (localhookup1212at gmail dot com) was of great help. I told him what I was looking for and he showed me everything and more. I was visiting from Florida will be back to visit. I recommend localhookup1212 at gmail.com.

PS: For those with a telegram address, you can find him on telegram as: budkonnection.

I hope my review helps.

To AndyEpse

The guy "blackin92 a t y a h o o dot c o m" is no more selling weed and he is permanently out of business and by the way he doesn't live in Argentina . So it's a waste of time to email him.

Great Data

Quote Originally Posted by Bagreens  [View Original Post]
    Just moved to BA and lookng for some good quality herb and other stuff to party. Cheers.
    Found a really nice guy with good buds a while ago. Leaving the data and good smoke. : blackin92 a t y a h o o dot c o m.

Thanks BudConnect

Got recommended to BudConnect (localhookup1212 at gmail dot com) by a friend. So decided to give him a try. Everything from the bud to the delivery was so amazing. Friendly guy and knows how to get to his clients. I recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    1) Ask a younger taxista for 'porrito.'.

2) Go to the square in San Telmo and when you see a young guy with long hair, hold your fingers to your lips.
    Which guy with long hair?! Its like hippie central in San Telmo. Ha!

Looking for some herb

Just moved to BA and lookng for some good quality herb and other stuff to party. Cheers.

Posting Limitations