Thread: Bellla's been attacked

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Chanelle

Quote Originally Posted by Chanelle  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, honey, I'm not an unknown poster. True, I changed my name before but It's always been clear it was me. I never stopped posting pictures showing my face.

As regards second hand info etc. That`s true. I wrote for Bella because she was too shocked to do it herself and of course I did it with her permission. I also did it because she was crying and very upset when she told me the whole thing and I don't wish that to anybody.

I accpedted to post the story myself because I'm a sort of controversial figure here. So as we say in Argentina "¿qué le hace una mancha más al tigre? " (The tiger has many strips; one more will not make any more noticeable)
    I know it was you Chanelle, when I said "unknown poster" I was referring to the guy (oscuroviaje, if he posted. I agree with others it is highly unlikely he will post. I also said you were a reliable source, but it is still best we hear directly from Bella, which we now have. Bella sorry to hear of your unfortunate incident and I hope you are doing better.

Para Bella

Hi Bella,

I regret the incident. I've never seen it, but know that we are colleagues, and you can count on me.

We all know, unfortunately we are very exposed. If you have nextel, would be great, we exchange numbers, to send alerts when something bad is happening. I also offer my personal security unconditionally.

Give my love to you. And speedy recovery!

Cariños. De una colega que te aprecia!

Ale

Quote Originally Posted by Chanelle  [View Original Post]
    I regret to inform everyone that a few hours ago my dearest friend Bella, known and appreciated by many of us in this forum, was cruelly attacked by one of the members of the board. I won't mention his user name or location but you can ask me or her by PM as well as contact her to ask her if she`s ok (she is, but had a horrible time, which I don't wish anyone to go through). I think this kind of info should go round the forum especially for the girls, either independents or from privados that participate here and all of us who are fond of Bella for her lovely personality and attitude.
    Ok guys, I will try to cut to the chase since you all know by now what happened to me that night.

It all started out with a really strange phone call, this person wouldn't speak much and he stuttered thru the whole convo, like if he was.

On drugs or drunk. That was the first sign I should not have neglected but oh well, I thought that the hotel was safe place and nothing would happen,

I thought that he was shy or something.

But honestly, at this point I wasnt sure about his native language, I tried both spanish and english but still wouldn't speak. Took seconds to get a straight answer from him.

The rest is history, and you all know what I've been thru by now, because Chanelle's version is exact.

I had to undergo all kinds of humilitations, sexual abuses needless to say I got bruises all over my body because of his beating.

It was really sad, and this note goes out to all the girls, not to scare you or anything. Just hinting you.

Thanks to everyone for your support and especially to Chanelle.

It's Chanelle, baby!

Sorry, honey, I'm not an unknown poster. True, I changed my name before but It's always been clear it was me. I never stopped posting pictures showing my face.

As regards second hand info etc. That`s true. I wrote for Bella because she was too shocked to do it herself and of course I did it with her permission. I also did it because she was crying and very upset when she told me the whole thing and I don't wish that to anybody.

I accpedted to post the story myself because I'm a sort of controversial figure here. So as we say in Argentina "¿qué le hace una mancha más al tigre? " (The tiger has many strips; one more will not make any more noticeable)

Regards,

C

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the restraint shown by Walleye and Jackson.

And it's important to remember there are two sides to every story.

What's posted is second hand info. From a reliable source, but I see what was first stated to be an attack is now described as something that may or may not be a true attack (though still unacceptable monger behavior.

Let Bella post her honest account, she is well respected here. And let's see if the guy has something to say. Bella's word is certain to carry more weight vs an unknown poster. And if he doesn't post then her word alone stands. But with serious allegations it is always important to allow at least some due process, and get the facts straight as much as possible.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan  [View Original Post]
    Nah, I'm ready to lynch this fcuker.

Let's not be naive. He won't be replying on here. Anybody willing to wager on it, I'm in.

This scum bag is K. O. S in my book.
    He's not worried about his honor, he's worried about getting the honor of a beat down or being arrested in a foreign land (hey, we could make a TV show about that and call it "Locked up abroad").

If I were in his shoes (in which I would never be), I'd run dark, run silent and go back to Columbia or Alaska or [........] (northeastern US city where I believe he lives).

Thumbs down

Nah, I'm ready to lynch this fcuker.

Let's not be naive. He won't be replying on here. Anybody willing to wager on it, I'm in.

This scum bag is K. O. S in my book.

Cool Must be a blue moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]

What's posted is second hand info. From a reliable source, but I see what was first stated to be an attack is now described as something that may or may not be a true attack (though still unacceptable monger behavior.

Let Bella post her honest account, she is well respected here. And let's see if the guy has something to say. Bella's word is certain to carry more weight vs an unknown poster. And if he doesn't post then her word alone stands. But with serious allegations it is always important to allow at least some due process, and get the facts straight as much as possible.
    I will remember this day forever! I agree with Esten. Go figure! Happy Mongering All. Toymann

What's posted is second hand info. From a reliable source, but I see what was first stated to be an attack is now described as something that may or may not be a true attack (though still unacceptable monger behavior).

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye  [View Original Post]
    I've got to agree with Jax. It is of the utmost importance that the right guy gets the shit storm. I am sure this shithead has already received 100+ calls to his cell from pissed off AP'ers (I'm not saying that is adequate punishment) and is probably getting a good dose of anxiety about getting his ass kicked.

I have a couple of pics of a guy (whom I do not know and have never met) who could be the "guy" that I will send to Transito and Bella to see if he is the "guy. " If so, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
    I'd be comfortable with posting a photo that Bella identifies is of her assailant.

A photo is different from text information in that a photo will serve the purpose of positively identifying the perpetrator to potential future victims, but would not be indexed by search engines.

Quote Originally Posted by Transito  [View Original Post]
    =============================================

Greetings everyone,

As much as I share everyone's revulsion to these reports, I must stop short of allowing the posting of personally identifying information about any individual until such time as there may be an adjudicated court decision verifying the veracity of these allegations.

Nevertheless, I believe that the alleged assailant's first name, age, cellphone number and hotel name provides sufficient information to alert any potential future victims.

Thanks,

Jackson
    I've got to agree with Jax. It is of the utmost importance that the right guy gets the shit storm. I am sure this shithead has already received 100+ calls to his cell from pissed off AP'ers (I'm not saying that is adequate punishment) and is probably getting a good dose of anxiety about getting his ass kicked.

I have a couple of pics of a guy (whom I do not know and have never met) who could be the "guy" that I will send to Transito and Bella to see if he is the "guy." If so, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

BELLA NEEDS TO FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH THE POLICE.

I understand this is a sensitive issue, but this guy sounds like a borderline rapist who is preying on working girls.

Oscuro Viaje

Oscuro Viaje, translation-"dark journey". Transito provided me with a rough thumbnail of this guy's looks and build, and it could be the same guy who assaulted the girl I know not long ago. Generally the same age as well. Remember, I saw the guy leaving a Triangle club. Also, both girls suffered injuries to the same area.

The piece of shit's info

Ok, here it is:

The guy`s name is Benjamin [Personal Name deleted by Admin], he's around 26- 27.

His cellphone is 15-3372-6825 and his nick: oscuroviaje.

He's staying at Feirs Park, Esmeralda 1366 [Hotel room deleted by Admin]

According to what she told me he wouldn't want to use condoms then (with the condom) fucked her very violently, made her bleed and then didn't want to pay her.

If you have working girls who don't participate here, please share this info so that this motherfucker doesn't hurt anyone else.

Thanks everyone.

Ps: When the receptionist saw Bella crying when leaving the hotel asked what the matter was and when she told her, the idiot answered: "What's important is the welfare of the guest" WTF?

=============================================

Greetings everyone,

As much as I share everyone's revulsion to these reports, I must stop short of allowing the posting of personally identifying information about any individual until such time as there may be an adjudicated court decision verifying the veracity of these allegations.

Nevertheless, I believe that the alleged assailant's first name, age, cellphone number and hotel name provides sufficient information to alert any potential future victims.

Thanks,

Jackson

I couldn't agree more. At least post his screen name here, assuming he posts. Sort of like the Scarlet Letter in reverse.

Quick and possibly stupid question: I've never gone to the gato tracker website. Would there be a way to post this guy's cell phone there as persona non gato? Of course, the guy could always change phones once he found out or use a different line. But, before he found out, perhaps the gatos could send a pinch hitter to show him a little justice. Assuming there's little doubt the guy did it, I'd chip in.

Retired Member

Angry

Expose the MotherFucker, We'll take care of the CockSucker.

Exon