Thread: Bellla's been attacked

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Chanelle
    I sent Transito a PM describing the asshole who attacked my friend about two months ago. I'm guessing its not the same guy, but you never know. I second those comments that if this guy is a known local monger then he should be outted. These guys find it easy to skirt legal consequences for their behavior. However, if us local mongers know him, he can be ostracized if nothing more, and maybe leave the community.

Angry

Why the HELL would you not out this piece of shit transito?

You say this information should be known on the forum and by the girls but you won't post the information?

It is trash like this that gives punters and hobbyists a bad name. Out Him and I hope Bella files charges against him. It will be his last trip to Argentina, that's for sure. I also hope they put this information on his passport profile so other countries he travels to will get a heads up for the police force so that they know a predator is in their country.

Angry Wtf!

Quote Originally Posted by Transito  [View Original Post]
    I regret to inform everyone that a few hours ago my dearest friend Bella, known and appreciated by many of us in this forum, was cruelly attacked by one of the members of the board. I won't mention his user name or location but you can ask me or her by PM as well as contact her to ask her if she`s ok (she is, but had a horrible time, which I don't wish anyone to go through). I think this kind of info should go round the forum especially for the girls, either independents or from privados that participate here and all of us who are fond of Bella for her lovely personality and attitude.
    Out this dude asap Transito! This cocksucker needs to be exposed. Condolences to Bella. Toymann

Bellla's been attacked

I regret to inform everyone that a few hours ago my dearest friend Bella, known and appreciated by many of us in this forum, was cruelly attacked by one of the members of the board. I won't mention his user name or location but you can ask me or her by PM as well as contact her to ask her if she`s ok (she is, but had a horrible time, which I don't wish anyone to go through). I think this kind of info should go round the forum especially for the girls, either independents or from privados that participate here and all of us who are fond of Bella for her lovely personality and attitude.