Thread: Bella: A must see in BA!

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Fv LasVegas

Protection?

Perhaps you should clarify. Are we talking about all things protected, ie, CBJ, or only the vaginal / anal sex?

OHH YES. Everyone, let's be very clear, there was always protection involved! Safety is a primary concern for me as it is for Bella.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Bella  [View Original Post]
    sweetie

I'm so glad to know you had a great time with me, but I need to clear something out here guys.

I'm a very tidy girl, extremelly carefull. Not willing to risk anything for a good time.

I always wear protection for this kind of service, always play safe

Quote Originally Posted by Fv Lasvegas  [View Original Post]
    I first contacted bella through email. We had many emails back an forth and when she finally came to the hotel, here was this totally little spinner girl who was soooo cute! We had a drink and just got right down do it! She stripped, stripped me, great dfk, hands everywhere, dropped down to her knees and had great hand, oral, eye combination! She took one hand from the boys, grabbed by ass, and started to play with it. Yes, she looked up, I said put your tongue in there, she pulled off my cock and said, OMG, I LOVE to lick ass! Well, that was all I needed to hear, I layed down on the bed and she went to town, licking all around, tongue in, hands on my cock, it was great. She was sooo enthusiastic about it, since I had a nice room with a view, I thought what the hell, so I stood up from the bed, went over to the window, leaned forward with both hands, she knelt down behind be, reached around to hold by cock and put her tongue back in my ass. Amazing. At one point, she put ther head though my legs, turned around, and I was fucking her face! About 10 minutes of this back and forth, thend I layed her down on the floor and tea bagged her! More ass licking, fucking her mouth, and then I said I am ready, she said go ahead, and I proceed to spray her face. I mean, I have not had that much come and it was like a movie, spread on her eyes, her mouth, he checks, all over, I sat down on her chest as they played with the come all over her face. After a a few minutes, as I went soft and sat on the ground, she politely asked, may I go clean up now? Amazing.

Now round 2. Started out very similar to round one, except this time, the position on the window was switched with Bella! She is such a tiny little spinner, her hands on the window, she looked back and me and said fuck my ass now, of course, I did with just as much enthusiasm and vigor as she licked my ass! She reached around, helped ease my cock into her ass, and it was on! Hot sweat pounding anal action! If I would have had a video camera, I would have had it edited and sold online, it was that hot, that sexy, that nasty. Guys, this girl is a true rockstar!
    sweetie
    Im so glad to know you had a great time with me, but I need to clear something out here guys
    im a very tidy girl, extremelly carefull.. not willing to risk anything for a good time.

I always wear protection for this kind of service, always play safe

Bella?

How do we contact her?

Thumbs up Bella: A must see in BA!

I first contacted bella through email. We had many emails back an forth and when she finally came to the hotel, here was this totally little spinner girl who was soooo cute! We had a drink and just got right down do it! She stripped, stripped me, great dfk, hands everywhere, dropped down to her knees and had great hand, oral, eye combination! She took one hand from the boys, grabbed by ass, and started to play with it. Yes, she looked up, I said put your tongue in there, she pulled off my cock and said, OMG, I LOVE to lick ass! Well, that was all I needed to hear, I layed down on the bed and she went to town, licking all around, tongue in, hands on my cock, it was great. She was sooo enthusiastic about it, since I had a nice room with a view, I thought what the hell, so I stood up from the bed, went over to the window, leaned forward with both hands, she knelt down behind be, reached around to hold by cock and put her tongue back in my ass. Amazing. At one point, she put ther head though my legs, turned around, and I was fucking her face! About 10 minutes of this back and forth, thend I layed her down on the floor and tea bagged her! More ass licking, fucking her mouth, and then I said I am ready, she said go ahead, and I proceed to spray her face. I mean, I have not had that much come and it was like a movie, spread on her eyes, her mouth, he checks, all over, I sat down on her chest as they played with the come all over her face. After a a few minutes, as I went soft and sat on the ground, she politely asked, may I go clean up now? Amazing.

Now round 2. Started out very similar to round one, except this time, the position on the window was switched with Bella! She is such a tiny little spinner, her hands on the window, she looked back and me and said fuck my ass now, of course, I did with just as much enthusiasm and vigor as she licked my ass! She reached around, helped ease my cock into her ass, and it was on! Hot sweat pounding anal action! If I would have had a video camera, I would have had it edited and sold online, it was that hot, that sexy, that nasty. Guys, this girl is a true rockstar!