This blog is moderated by Rock Harders
    Is it still available?

Get a damage deposit Rock. No matter who it is.

Possible interest

Hey Rock Harders. I could be interested. PM me. Your inbox is full.

I wish I knew a month ago-guys this is a deal and a half

I was very please renting a 53 meter 1 bedroom without the media package for US$400 per week on Pacheo de Melo near Azcuenaga on a high floor with a great view.

ROCK please let me know earlier next time you have to travel for business. I am usually in ba 4 times per year for about two weeks each trip.

Retired Member

Smile Rock Harders Apartment

Knowing Rock Harders personally and having visited him in his former apartment on Callo about Cordabo I can assure you cockSuckers $400 a week is a steal.

Rock Harders goes First Class or he doesn't go at all.

In fact I'd take the place right now sight unseen but the dates don't fit my schedule.

Moreover, your not going to find anything livable for much less that $300 a week, so an extra $100 is nothing with the extra's he's offering.

Exon

Cool Where to start?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye  [View Original Post]
    Does the place come with Rockharders' blackbook?
    A pricey item to be sure and maybe difficult to weed out the ho's from the non-ho's.

One question

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    I live in the same general area as does RH. His asking price, given the quality, amenities and location of his place is well justified. One need only take a gander at asking prices for similar apartments in that area on Craigslist, or through some of the local rental agencies. You would find such a place fetching between $1,500 and $2,500 a month. And, I would be willing to bet that none of them offer the media "package" that RH is offering.
    Does the place come with Rockharders' blackbook?

More than fair

I live in the same general area as does RH. His asking price, given the quality, amenities and location of his place is well justified. One need only take a gander at asking prices for similar apartments in that area on Craigslist, or through some of the local rental agencies. You would find such a place fetching between $1,500 and $2,500 a month. And, I would be willing to bet that none of them offer the media "package" that RH is offering.

I don't think RH needs to revist anything

He posted that he is making his flat available for sublet while he is out of town. He posted the price at which he is offering the sublet. Further, he provided additional information supporting the basis for the rent he is seeking.

If you are interested, send him a PM. If you want to discuss the fundamentals of real estate finance, start a thread on the subject.

Flaw?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Brown  [View Original Post]
    There is a fundamental flaw in your offer price (s) and the assertion that you just need to pay off whilst you are away, which is in the rate diferential between week / month quotes. Kindly revisit this issue if you are to convince renters of this claim.

Best,

Ken.
    Has anybody who has spent any time in BA ever rented space by the week equivalent what they can on a monthly basis. Or anywhere for that matter? This is actually one thing in Argentina that actually makes sense. If my travel plans had me into BA during this time period vs March would be grabbing this as sounds very reasonable given location / amenities.

You Got a damn expensive apartment to maintain then

Wink Rockharders

There is a fundamental flaw in your offer price (s) and the assertion that you just need to pay off whilst you are away, which is in the rate diferential between week / month quotes. Kindly revisit this issue if you are to convince renters of this claim.

Best,

Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Harders  [View Original Post]
    Mongers-

My personal 90 square meter, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom is available for sublet between November 4th and January 26th. The apartment features 2- 42" Plasma TV's, Directv HD with HBO / Cinemax / NFL Sunday Ticket, DVD player, Home Theatre system, a separate office with desk, High Speed Internet, Whirlpool US-Style Washing machine, Whirlpool US Style Dryer, Private 70 square meter garden, kitchen with all the amenities (toaster, microwave, fridge, silverware, glassware, etc. The apartment is located in one of the highest end locations in all of Buenos Aires (Libertad, between Quintana and Avenida Alvear. My intention is not to make any money off the rental (just to pay for it while I am not in town) so I will offer the apartment at $1400 USD month/$400 week. PM me for more info or to make an offer.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Rock Harders Apartment available for Sublet

Mongers-

My personal 90 square meter, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom is available for sublet between November 4th and January 26th. The apartment features 2- 42" Plasma TV's, Directv HD with HBO / Cinemax / NFL Sunday Ticket, DVD player, Home Theatre system, a separate office with desk, High Speed Internet, Whirlpool US-Style Washing machine, Whirlpool US Style Dryer, Private 70 square meter garden, kitchen with all the amenities (toaster, microwave, fridge, silverware, glassware, etc. The apartment is located in one of the highest end locations in all of Buenos Aires (Libertad, between Quintana and Avenida Alvear. My intention is not to make any money off the rental (just to pay for it while I am not in town) so I will offer the apartment at $1400 USD month/$400 week. PM me for more info or to make an offer.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Posting Limitations