Yoko. Rang the number given on Bairesgirls web site. Was answered by a girl claiming to be Yoko. Gave me directions and I made an appointment. Arrived at the appointed hour and and was greeted at the door by Yoko herself looking exactly as she does on the web site, which is to say very petite, small breasted, slightly dark skinned and a bit oriental looking. She is of mixed parentage, part Argentina, part oriental. Would suite those of you who like Thai girls. She was in rather bad mood when I arrived, the result she explained of a recent experience from a nasty client. Anyway we chatted for a while while she simmered down. Very spirited girl, very savy Porteņa girl about town with no kids. Not like the typical placid country girls from Paraguay or Missiones. Anyway after chatting for about fifteen minutes we got down to business she turned out to have flawless little body with lovely tight pussy. BBBJ (half hearted) included and sex in several positions. Rather uninvolved for which she apologised and said she wasn't normally like that but hadn't recovered from earlier bad experience. She promised that if I returned she would be "mas ardiente". Before leaving I also found out she speaks reasonable English.

250p "completo". I will return