Recognised Mel (Mariel) from her picture on Bairesgirls. Have seen her a number of times in four different privados on previous visits. Recently she got fed up giving half her money to privado owners. Placed a new ad herself and has rented her own apartment in Maipu with her cousin (also from Paraguay. When I rang up she recognised my voice and when I arrived at the apartment was greeted like a long lost friend. The new apartment is fairly basic but clean. It consists of one large room with a small section curtained of towards the back where the cousin who isn't occupied sits watching TV. Some might find this arrangement a bit off-putting. When I was there, cousin was in residence with a friend watching TV in curtained of area while we did the deed in the large bed in the main room a few yards away. Service was up to usual high standard. Mariel seems to really enjoy sex and is very skilled in all departments. Nice sloppy BBBJ with with plenty of combined slippery double-handed and mouth action combined. When fucking she has the knack of flexing her hips and bearing down of your cock just at the right moment to gain extra purchase. I wish more girls could do this.

On the negative side, she has put on a fair bit of weight since a first met her four years ago and now has more of a spare tyre than she would like. In her late twenties she is not the spinner type I generally go for. Otherwise I found her as charming and talented as ever.

Good value at I50p for the hour including BBBJ. Not a clock watcher if she likes you. If you don't like the apartment arrangement she will come out to you for 200p per hour plus taxi. Her cousin also looks quite tasty.