Thread: A visit to a chica's family home

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Gizmoze
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmoze  [View Original Post]
    I have since gotten feedback from a few members about visiting these neighborhoods and the consensus seems to be that it may be ok during the day, but it isn't safe at night. Its the walk from the taxi to the girl's house where you're exposed. Probably best to decline future invitations.
    Absolutely, nobody's safe at night in those neighborhoods, not even the locals. I wouldn't test my luck going there many more times at 3-4am. During the day it's quite different, but of course there's rougher neighborhoods where you can't even be safe in broad daylight.

Back to the subject

I have since gotten feedback from a few members about visiting these neighborhoods and the consensus seems to be that it may be ok during the day, but it isn't safe at night. Its the walk from the taxi to the girl's house where you're exposed. Probably best to decline future invitations.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Exon123  [View Original Post]
    People that live in "Glass House's" shouldn't throw Rocks. CockSucker.

Exon.

P. S. But she did try and rent it to me on a subsequent trip. The relationship ended when she tried to borrow $25,000 USD so she and her brother in law could go into the shoe manufacturing business.
    What "Glass House" are you referring to?

I had a who girlfriend refused to move out of an apartment that I had rented, but I've NEVER had a chick refuse to fuck me in an apartment that I was paying for.

Administrator

Sucking Cock again My Friend. Save Me a place at the table for Thanks Giving dinner.

Sportsman called me last night, evidently he'd been Mongering in Germany with Punter 127, both these guy's are "World Class" Mongers, try and save him a place too. If your not all booked up.

Exon
    Exon,

You may recall, after last year's dinner wherein you arrived with three uninvited "guests", all of whom left immediately after eating the main course to attend another party, that you are permanently prohibited from inviting anyone to the Thanksgiving dinners.

In other words, Sportsman would be most welcome to attend this year's Thanksgiving Dinner, but he should contact me directly to make his own reservation.

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Brother-in-Law?

Yea, sure.
    Sucking Cock again My Friend. Save Me a place at the table for Thanks Giving dinner.

Sportsman called me last night, evidently he'd been Mongering in Germany with Punter 127, both these guy's are "World Class" Mongers, try and save him a place too. If your not all booked up.

Exon

Administrator

...so she and her brother in law could go into the shoe manufacturing business.
    Brother-in-Law?

Yea, sure.

Exon.

P. S. But she did try and rent it to me on a subsequent trip. The relationship ended when she tried to borrow $25,000 USD so she and her brother in law could go into the shoe manufacturing business.
    Typical. The more you do for them, the more they want. They look at you as if you are a bank with unlimited ressources.

Retired Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    And.

She wouldn't even fuck him in her newly remodeled apartment, but instead insisted that they go to a nearby transitorio.

DOUBLE ROFLMAO!
    People that live in "Glass House's" shouldn't throw Rocks. CockSucker.

Exon

P.S. But she did try and rent it to me on a subsequent trip. The relationship ended when she tried to borrow $25,000 USD so she and her brother in law could go into the shoe manufacturing business.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127  [View Original Post]
    I tend to agree with you, it's like that in most of the 3rd world countries that I've visited. But you have to wonder about the families not knowing, do they really not know or are they just looking the other way? For example I've known chicas who were sending home more money then the job they claimed to have would pay, and yet the family will keep asking for more money. How could the family not figure it out? I think they play the don't ask don't tell game sometimes.
    Maybe they do or maybe they don't. Remember these are not the most intelligent people. They also think people in other countries are ALL rich. Or maybe they just don't care as long as they get their new TV.

Administrator

Does this mean you've come to the conclusion that 'over pay' is cheaper than totally remodeling a chicas apartment? Oh but wait, you had to pay her even after you remodeled her apartment, sorry I forgot. ROFLMAO
    And...

She wouldn't even fuck him in her newly remodeled apartment, but instead insisted that they go to a nearby transitorio.

DOUBLE ROFLMAO!

Retired Member

Smile

Exon and I have been friends for a long time and we're just bantering. So you don't really need to concern yourself. But hey if we ever need a referee we'll give you a call.
    Punter is my very good Monger buddy. He helped me lay the new carpet for the Chica's apartment I renovated for her, ($1,500 USD), He also knows I'm a "Sucker" for these Girls.

Exon

P.S. I've oftened called him a "CockSucker", but he's really "Not", he's a good friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Over the years I have visited quite a few homes of working girls. Some were quite nice, even nicer then my place. Others lived with family, usualy with the family having no idea what their real jobs were. But most lived very poorly. Usually because they sent all their money home. I often think that the famillys of these chicas abuse the hell out of the poor girls. I know one dominacana who sends 500 $ dollars a monthly and the mother is always asking for more while she can live comfortably for 200 dollars a monthly. (She has her own house and does not pay rent) The mother thinks she has a gold mine and the poor girl is killing herself "mining the gold"!
    I tend to agree with you, it's like that in most of the 3rd world countries that I've visited. But you have to wonder about the families not knowing, do they really not know or are they just looking the other way? For example I've known chicas who were sending home more money then the job they claimed to have would pay, and yet the family will keep asking for more money. How could the family not figure it out? I think they play the don't ask don't tell game sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan  [View Original Post]
    Stay classy guys
    Exon and I have been friends for a long time and we're just bantering. So you don't really need to concern yourself. But hey if we ever need a referee we'll give you a call.

Over the years I have visited quite a few homes of working girls. Some were quite nice, even nicer then my place. Others lived with family, usualy with the family having no idea what their real jobs were. But most lived very poorly. Usually because they sent all their money home. I often think that the famillys of these chicas abuse the hell out of the poor girls. I know one dominacana who sends 500 $ dollars a monthly and the mother is always asking for more while she can live comfortably for 200 dollars a monthly. (She has her own house and does not pay rent) The mother thinks she has a gold mine and the poor girl is killing herself "mining the gold"!

Stay classy guys

Posting Limitations