This blog is moderated by Tigede Jade

GREAT REPORT TJ---thanks for info

I am hoping to have better luck w / jazmin. I will double book and cancel the second after the first confirms appointment. What she did was a little bit too much. I want to meet her, but I will always have a second girl available.

I appreciate the effort to report in detail.

Thanks and have a great trip,

Bob

Bus to asuncion

It take around 19 hours including the welcome stop at the border, one hour before arrival, as at the end I felt as on a ship and started to have sea sickness impression.

I decided on the way back to take the plane: I paid 119 EUR for AEROLINEAS ARGENTINA: ASC-BA, to be compared to 54 EUR by bus BA-ASC (with one night saving as you sleep in the bus)

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    Great report Tijuana. By the way, how long does it take to get to Asuncion by bus?

Thanks, Bob

Great Report TJ

Great report TJ. By the way, how long does it take to get to Asuncion by bus?

Thanks, Bob

Thumbs up

Thanks for the great report Tj. sounds like you had a good time. As far as the Jasmin chick, you did the right thing. In fact you gave her too many chances. When a chick gives you the run around just cut her loose, too many fish in the sea to worry about one unreliable chick.

BM.

4 nights and days of a newbie in BA

It was my first visit to BA and more generally to Latin America, but familiar of mongering coloured girls in Asia or Africa (cf ISG reports. But Argentina in this sexguide is specific.

I wanted to discover the Paris of Latin America, and its brothels culture which disappeared from Paris, since 'Marthe Richard' bill of 1946.

So back to a 1930 flavour of Paris.

It was also a stop on the way to an ASUNCION trip which seemed an exciting and cheap pussies place.

HOTEL.

Fully satisfied by Prince Hotel, Arenales 1627. Excellent location / rate : 240 P for a quiet room –yes indeed small- in Recoleta. VAT included.

The breakfast included is continental, but perfect: tea bag, milk. 3 rolls, fruits, yoghurt, jam butter.

Computer in lobby : free Internet; not much used as most clients over 70.

I asked upon arrival if hotel was girls friendly with no supplement: the answer was yes (even if I had no time to experiment (cf infra)

Perfectly located, near the shopping area of Recoleta; 8 mn by foot from the cemetery and all the restaurants in front of it.

Close of reputed 'privados' (cf infra and all those I had no time to visit)

DAY 1 (Wednesday Nov 3)

Just jetlag relax and first familiarisation with environment.

Buy a SIM card at Personal shop nearby. But do not work (will discover next day at Personal help center that European mobiles unlocked (working perfectly in Africa or Cambodia) are not adapted to bands of Argentina)

I had selected on this site, an appreciated 'three holes girl', speaking English, called Dulce Jazmin, contacted her over the phone. Appointment fixed at 9 pm at hotel GF.

She mentioned on the site that she had no appt but wishes to visit at hotels.

It was supposed to be 250 P taxi included on the site. But she told me 250 P plus taxi over the phone.

I waited till 10 pm in the lobby. No come!

Next morning I sent her an email; evening she apologised. Being blocked by an Argentinian till 23. 30 and Subte problems she argued) ; supposed to come on day 3. Mismatching!

Non reliable girl (cf separate post)

DAY 2 (Thursday)

Discovered the dirty Subte. And more generally a dirty town with nice architecture.

First occupied by my mobile; had to buy a new one (240 P)

Visited Florida Street; Galeria Pacifico, Banks area, two Museums; the cathedral.

Suipacha 834 piso 3 apt see.

Back to hotel, shower; called the 'famous' Gysell of this site, managed a short conversation in Spanish, told me two girls on duty: Cati and. Fiorella. Said OK.

Appointment at 6 pm.

As described, cheerful lady came to greet me at street door.

Met the girls in a bedroom.

Was told Fiorella doing cola; not Cati.

Cati is thin, medium sized tits to malax, little butts, I preferred to Fiorella a little too fat for my taste.

Chose CATI. 1 h; 250 P.

Very good French kisses introduction; when undressed, standing up, she kneeled and started to kiss my instrument and sucked it without condom; I oriented her on my balls. All that very good.

Went to bed. I started DATY, she clearly enjoyed; became wet to my liking then a fucking session in all positions started.

Conclusion : Cati is a good girl; very professional; very sweet with desire to please; nice thin body (with some tattoos, I do not like.

To be recommended.

The place Gysell is correct (but next day I shall discover a cheaper and better environment as no entry hall, no effort on furniture, no drink: cf infra)

Out of Gysell, I took my dinner in a relatively expansive for food served restaurant in Suipacha. Almaden; bistrot style (143P)

DAY 3 (Friday)

After apologies message from Dulce Jazmin, she suggested a visit at my hotel that Friday.

I answered OK for 1 pm.

She sent a mail as anwer preferring 3 pm.

Said OK.

In the meantime, went to Retiro bus station to buy my NSA 'ejecutivos' Sunday ticket for ASUNCION (300 P)

Back to hotel, following message from Dulce jazmin, I toured arround to visit shops.

At 3pm nobody.

I called her over the phone. She said that she did not get my message (but it is her who chose 3 pm) I suggested next day, Saturday 9 am. She said OK.

I decided another exploration based on bairesgirls. Com; a Paraguayan 3 holes girl, 'true bomb' who seemed to be highly appreciated – if comments on bairesgirls were not from friends - and which photo with her tits excited me most: Adabela.

Managed to understand location over the phone. She announced 350 P one hour (very expansive but I was horny)

Meeting her. Private simple appartment. The photo seemed 'arranged' even if probably big bobs.

However I was in appetite to accept the expansive deal. When she told me that she wanted to be paid in advance.

In line with general policy on this site (pay first at Privados; pay after Independentes) I refused. Too many negative points. I left.

Back in direction of my hotel; I used the excellent List of Privados provided by this site.

Santa Fe 1707 Apt 3.

It was my first experience to visit a Privados without previous call, with my elementary Spanish!

Buzz. Answer.

Warm and excellent welcome.

Say ' no hablar muy bien español; ver chicas'

Nicely decorated hall; wonderful scents, and I am introduced in a sofa of the waiting room, same decoration (ceilings painted dark blue, walls dark green, asian sculptures) as it could be in a sophisticated doctor's cabinet.

She had 6 girls to introduce. (better to have a little notebook in hand to note the names. The first one: Camilla immediately attracted me, eliminated the second; the third (Vicky looked also exciting, but smiling less than Camilla, then older or fatter girls easy for me to eliminate.

Back to the rate: 200 P; correct rate.

Offer a drink.

I hesitated between Vicky and Camilla. The former is said to accept cola with 'propina' said the cheerful Mamasan.

However I chose Camila, for conventional. And I did not regret it!

Medium sized, auburn hair, little sharp tits, nice to see in the mirror, permanent smile with very visible teeth.

DFK; she sucked my balls and wanted to put condom to suck me. As I am not to enthousiat of sucking with condom I said no and preferred to provide her a deep DATY.

She clearly liked it and melted with always this wonderful smile.

I asked. She told me she was 18. It is true that I prefer the youngest!

Nice views on the mirror, all positions. Heavenly fuck.

At a moment I understood that she came, with her eyes closed and a delicious contraction of vagina. Me too, after 45 mn, I delivered my precious holy oil.

Sure I want to repeat her and this Privado, when back in BA, end of November.

As I never eat lunch. After such action, I was hungry.

Back to 2 mn by foot hotel.

By taxi, went to Rodzio restaurant at Puerto Madera.

Nice place, wide buffet, good meat at discretion.

188 P with a glass of wine and water.

DAY 4 (Saturday)

After breakfast at 8. 45, I looked at my email to check Dulce Jazmin.

Supposedly coming for a morning shot at 9 am.

She wrote now that she preferred 10 am!

Shit! I answered by email: enough is enough!

And I left for touring.

(in evening I shall find a message saying that she supposedly had come finally at 9 am! IUnreliable; unpredictable girl)

Visit Plaza San Martin.

Palaz Paz: splendid French style palace, now Circulo Militar.

Guided tour at 11 am Saturday.

A tea break; then wanted to lighten my balls which had not been drained by the 9am girl!

In the meantime, I had gained experience on Privados.

I took my list and walked to a not too far Privado from San Martin area.

Maipu 663 piso 2 Apt A

2 attractive chicas introduced.

Environmemt Gysell style; mirror in room.

200 P conventional or 300 P with cola.

I took the first one who was with cola: LUZ.

(not the one listed as such on Bairesgirls)

Petite brunette, with little tits dark brown.

She is a Paraguayan: an introduction to a Paraguay pussy!

Started to suck my balls – I refused condom so no BJ- but excellent and long DATY as she seemed to enjoy malaxing her tits in the meantime (and I shall discover at the end that it was not fake) . In practice, in DATY, I never want to lead the girl too far, as in my experience, I observed that if I lead the girl to orgasm, afterwards she will be in her relaxing time and fucking will be spoiled. So I did that time, with her juicy ****.

Then I fucked her in various position, especially on the back side, from where I enjoyed her cola, with spendid views in the mirror, and she moaned accordingly. But came back to her so sweet pussy where I enjoyed a long session of delicious vagina massage of my cock.

After 45 mn I delivered my load.

She provided me good massage and told me things in Spanish I did not understand at first, but understood that she suggested me to stay an additional hour. I said no. I thought it was for money. But maybe not her main target. 'she' wanted a second session!

By end of the massage time, she came clearer to me and said clearly:'chupame la concha'

I understood that she wanted that I lick again her pussy!

Maybe we were overtime, but she did not care!

I sucked her again; finally introduced my thumb in her juicy hole; she was malaxing her tits. And finally she exploded in a fantastic orgasm, jumping 10 cm over the bed.

She obtained what she deeply wanted.

My Spanish was not sufficient to ask her to pay me the shot!

A very good experience. To repeat if I have time at my next stop in BA.

Back to hotel; I walked to the pleasant Recoleta park, fair and restaurants in front of the cemetery.

Good dinner in a traditional famous dining place: Munich Recoleta (150P)

DAY 5 (Sunday)

Visit of Recoleta Cemetery I'm the morning, then Express bus NSA to Asuncion

Posting Limitations