MAIPU 663 piso 2 Apt A

6 November 2010.

2 attractive chicas introduced.

Environmemt Gysell style; mirror in room.

200 P conventional or 300 P with cola.

I took the first one who was with cola: LUZ.

(not the one listed as such on Bairesgirls)

Petite brunette, with little tits dark brown.

She is a Paraguayan: an introduction to a Paraguay pussy!

Started to suck my balls – I refused condom so no BJ- but excellent and long DATY as she seemed to enjoy malaxing her tits in the meantime (and I shall discover at the end that it was not fake) . In practice, in DATY, I never want to lead the girl too far, as in my experience, I observed that if I lead the girl to orgasm, afterwards she will be in her relaxing time and fucking will be spoiled. So I did that time, with her juicy ****.

Then I fucked her in various position, especially on the back side, from where I enjoyed her cola, with spendid views in the mirror, and she moaned accordingly. But came back to her so sweet pussy where I enjoyed a long session of delicious vagina massage of my cock.

After 45 mn I delivered my load.

She provided me good massage and told me things in Spanish I did not understand at first, but understood that she suggested me to stay an additional hour. I said no. I thought it was for money. But maybe not her main target. 'she' wanted a second session!

By end of the massage time, she came clearer to me and said clearly:'chupame la concha'

I understood that she wanted that I lick again her pussy!

Maybe we were overtime, but she did not care!

I sucked her again; finally introduced my thumb in her juicy hole; she was malaxing her tits. And finally she exploded in a fantastic orgasm, jumping 10 cm over the bed.

She obtained what she deeply wanted.

My Spanish was not sufficient to ask her to pay me the shot!

A very good experience. To repeat if I have time at my next stop in BA.