Thread: Menage a trois Bella and Paola

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This blog is moderated by Olivos
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    What type of money is paola on an outcall? She is in bario norte. I'll be near madahoes? Is bella still 250? All rates are plus taxi are / t.

Thanks for any intel.

Bob
    Bob, have no idea what her one-on-one outcall tarif is. Threesome was 600 for the two, with her of course being 'out'. Enjoy!

Olivos-I'll be in town next week and I'm wondering about inflation

What type of money is paola on an outcall? She is in bario norte. I'll be near madahoes? Is bella still 250? All rates are plus taxi are / t.

Thanks for any intel.

Bob

Menage a trois Bella and Paola

Met with Colombian Bella and her Brazilian friend Paola today, in Bella's apartment in Belgrano.

For bella pics:

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...8-4654_567.htm

And for Paola:

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...3-5772_741.htm

Paola arrived a little late so Bella and I had time to sit on the sofa, catch up, talk about life, the universe, the business and everything. Bella is a good conversationist, who manages to keep you interested by throwing in the incidental hug, kiss or make-out session. She wore nice yellow pumps and a summery dress, could have taken her to lunch in that in the best places in town without anyone lifting an eyebrow (except for the incidental monger having lunch there with his wife.

Paola arrived and the temperature went up. Bella welcomed her in a VERY welcoming way and the girls had me join in the little ceremony, which entailed uncovering Paola's treasures. Not a big fan of enhanced breasts, normally, but Paola's pair are great to play with and amazing to look at. Bella totally likes them, too.

In the bedroom we took off whatever clothes were left on and started kissing, feeling, stroking, squeezing among the three of us. A lot of arms, legs, tongues, breasts etc. Involved. The girls also like to kiss and cuddle each other, which is important to someone like me (I'm very visually inclined).

Paola brought out a toy and had me and Bella use it on her.

Both did great BBBJ work, simultaneously and consecutively. Bella got on top and rode me like a rodeo horse, while Paola smothered by pushing various tasty parts of her body in my face. Changed condom to enjoy Paola, who enhanced the experience by putting in the toy as well, so we had a sort of double vaginal penetration, which made it damn hard not to come immediately. A good thing the neighbours weren't in. Paola tends to get a bit loud. Very nice.

Finished off with coming on the forementioned perfect pair of Brazilian boobs.

We chatted for a bit and I left, worn-out and with a satisfied smile on my face. Would I repeat? Sure thing, more so because next time there will be a delicious cup of colombian cafe waiting for me when I arrive. Gracias chicas!