This blog is moderated by Wwbarry

Guide

Sounds like you need a guide.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...guide&p=450712#post450712.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidko45  [View Original Post]
    At least there are girls on this forum I would like to meet you.

At least there are girls on this forum I would like to meet you.

Primer

Quote Originally Posted by Wwbarry  [View Original Post]
    Spending a week in BA Jan 19. 26 Done my research but would appreciate advice
    If I am not in town when you visit, I want to be able to transfer my beer to Cigar Eric.

Do you speak spanish? (I do not but it will help us guide you)

As you have probably figured out, there are three general sources for chicas: private apartments, clubs (boliches not biloches. Inside joke) , and independent chicas. Of course there are also massage places, too. The other variable is where you entertain, her place, your place or a telo. I've only used a telo once. I prefer having a known commodity visit me where I am staying.

Read through the most popular and recent threads under each topic. I would caution you against ordering delivery of chicas from the internet, unless you can find good reviews of said chica. A little homework and good planning can make a huge difference in your experience.

If it were me, I'd pick a place to stay in Recoleta, the closer to the Mall, the better (IMO). That way, I can hit certain favorites for chicas (1633 Junin, Newport. 1707 Ste Fe, Madahos (for eye candy more than take out) and restos and bars.

The quick cheat sheet:

Privados: 1633 Junin. 1707 Ste F, Gysell's. 343 Uruguay, etc.

Clubs: I like Newport (no secret to AP readers). There is no cover and I have almost always had good to excellent experiences (Clara, Ceci, Pamela, Luciana, and the list goes own). Pricing is subject to negotiation.

Triangle clubs (short cab ride to Micro Centro on Suipacha) : Hook, Catto's, Ness.

Upscale recoleta clubs: Madahos, Black (IMO these two are best for eye candy then go to Newport and find a play pal)

Independents: Jaz, Ale, Luciana Love, Bella, etc.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wild Walleye For This Post:

Buy you a beer for some advice

Spending a week in BA Jan 19. 26 Done my research but would appreciate advice

Posting Limitations