Thread: Cordoba 1843 Piso 7 Apt 36

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Wally Foot
    Please send me her phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally Foot  [View Original Post]
    Having enjoyed a number of very pleasant encounters with a number of rather slim chicas, mainly at Gysell's, I felt the need to indulge myself with a big-boobed babe, and my eye was caught by the chest of the girl on the Soloindependientes banner which appears occasionally on this site.

I had a look through the various chicas on there, and decided, possibly erroneously, that Andrea was the girl in question. Her photos seemed to match. Check them out. So I phoned, established in my halting Spanish that Andrea was available and had indeed the requisite set of pectoral embellishments, and made an appointment. The price seemed to be Ar$300, but I thought it might be worth it.

The apartment is easy to find, only a block from Callao Subte station, and I was welcomed in by an old hooker, probably about forty, with too much make-up and a too tight dress stretched over a huge pair of tits on display. This was not promising, but I asked about Andrea, and was ushered in to a smallish bedroom, where a minute or two later Andrea appeared, wearing a very short masagista's coat over a g-string. She was certainly the girl in the photos, though she looked a lot younger, maybe twenty-one, and she was anxious to reassure me that she did indeed possess the chest that I had specified in my phone call by revealing all.

She asked me for Ar$250, which I said I would pay later, so she got to work quite happily. She performed a very fair BBBJ, and some slightly languid but effective positional play, and overall did a fair job, though I wouldn't repeat. Afterwards we settled down for a cuddle and a chat, and she was perfectly friendly, though I suspect a little tired. (This was about eight o'clock, I think.) She said that she and the older woman were the only two in the apartment.

She was happy enough to have a second shot before the knock came, and she clearly had another appointment straight away, because she got rid of me pretty quickly, and I could hear the manoevring of screens and doorways outside the room, which was incidentally fairly clean, though very old-fashioned and poorly lit. (There was a shower available.)

Overall it was not a particularly memorable encounter, but if you are a fan of the fuller frame, give Andrea a call.

I have attached a few pictures, something I would not normally do, but in this instance the girl was actually very keen to pose, and her face appears clearly in the advert on the Soloindependientes website.

Cordoba 1843 Piso 7 Apt 36

Having enjoyed a number of very pleasant encounters with a number of rather slim chicas, mainly at Gysell's, I felt the need to indulge myself with a big-boobed babe, and my eye was caught by the chest of the girl on the Soloindependientes banner which appears occasionally on this site.

I had a look through the various chicas on there, and decided, possibly erroneously, that Andrea was the girl in question. Her photos seemed to match - check them out - so I phoned, established in my halting Spanish that Andrea was available and had indeed the requisite set of pectoral embellishments, and made an appointment. The price seemed to be Ar$300, but I thought it might be worth it.

The apartment is easy to find, only a block from Callao Subte station, and I was welcomed in by an old hooker, probably about forty, with too much make-up and a too tight dress stretched over a huge pair of tits on display. This was not promising, but I asked about Andrea, and was ushered in to a smallish bedroom, where a minute or two later Andrea appeared, wearing a very short masagista's coat over a g-string. She was certainly the girl in the photos, though she looked a lot younger, maybe twenty-one, and she was anxious to reassure me that she did indeed possess the chest that I had specified in my phone call by revealing all.

She asked me for Ar$250, which I said I would pay later, so she got to work quite happily. She performed a very fair bbbj, and some slightly languid but effective positional play, and overall did a fair job, though I wouldn't repeat. Afterwards we settled down for a cuddle and a chat, and she was perfectly friendly, though I suspect a little tired. (This was about eight o'clock, I think.) She said that she and the older woman were the only two in the apartment.

She was happy enough to have a second shot before the knock came, and she clearly had another appointment straight away, because she got rid of me pretty quickly, and I could hear the manoevring of screens and doorways outside the room, which was incidentally fairly clean, though very old-fashioned and poorly lit. (There was a shower available.)

Overall it was not a particularly memorable encounter, but if you are a fan of the fuller frame, give Andrea a call.

I have attached a few pictures, something I would not normally do, but in this instance the girl was actually very keen to pose, and her face appears clearly in the advert on the Soloindependientes website.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andrea 003 [640x480].JPG‎   Andrea 004 [640x480].JPG‎   Andrea 005 [640x480].JPG‎  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wally Foot For This Post:

Posting Limitations