Thread: Vicky, presenting myself

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Vicky

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky  [View Original Post]
    I'm still available at afternoons.

Can I post my email now? I see on other girls posts.

Kisses!
    The rule against posting emails is because there are too many douchebags that will put up a post with their ex girlfriends email in it. Vicky you have been advertising here long enough and have enough positive reviews that I am confident that would not be the case so if you wish go ahead.

Be aware, the internet is forever so make sure you post an email you don't care if anybody sees.

DR

Telephone number and Whatsapp

Kisses!
    An admin will have to reply about posting the e mail but every time you post you should include your telephone number and if you use Whatsapp. That's what all the other girls do. If you get approval to post the email then put that as well.

Im still available

Kisses!

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Ah yes, Lucas, the "Prince of Darkness." I wondered why the hell the English drank warm beer until I realized they all had Lucas refrigerators.

Basically, women are unreliable and argies are unreliable. But, the combination appears to be exponential such that argie women are not twice as unreliable as an unsuspecting gringo would think, but 4, 16, or even 64 times as unreliable. You have to factor in the unreliability of the transit system as well, which would act as a leading coefficient of at least 2 or 3 to multiply by the result of the exponential equation. And there is weather. Now, the effect of the weather is almost purely imaginary, but since it exists in the minds of all argies, who are "weather wimps," it's wise to up the unreliability equation by another say 30%. That's in case it rains, or might rain, or gets below 10 degrees C. Or, if too many argies spend too much time arguing over whether the rain will clog up the Subte or not. Finally, you have to add a 'ftbol factor'; if the chica's equipo favorito is on the tele, the reliability curve will be asymptotic to zero.
    Hahaha.....lol.

Ah yes, Lucas, the "Prince of Darkness." I wondered why the hell the English drank warm beer until I realized they all had Lucas refrigerators.

Basically, women are unreliable and argies are unreliable. But, the combination appears to be exponential such that argie women are not twice as unreliable as an unsuspecting gringo would think, but 4, 16, or even 64 times as unreliable. You have to factor in the unreliability of the transit system as well, which would act as a leading coefficient of at least 2 or 3 to multiply by the result of the exponential equation. And there is weather. Now, the effect of the weather is almost purely imaginary, but since it exists in the minds of all argies, who are "weather wimps," it's wise to up the unreliability equation by another say 30%. That's in case it rains, or might rain, or gets below 10 degrees C. Or, if too many argies spend too much time arguing over whether the rain will clog up the Subte or not. Finally, you have to add a 'fútbol factor'; if the chica's equipo favorito is on the tele, the reliability curve will be asymptotic to zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I find BA chicas, and Argentines in general, to be more unreliable than a Lucas electrical system. I do not know which was better, the day I bought the car, or the day I got rid of it. A Lucas electrical system is worse than owning a boat.

Tres3.
    Even Lucas was better then a average Argie..... I had a 64 Jag XKE coup. If it wasn't raining I had a 75% chance of touring around and making it back to my house. Much better odds then here! If it was raining..... One large puddle and that was it. Could you believe they mounted a electric fuel pump in the rear wheel well???

I Have

Have you ever owned a British sports car with a Lucas electrical system?
    Actually, I find BA chicas, and Argentines in general, to be more unreliable than a Lucas electrical system. I do not know which was better, the day I bought the car, or the day I got rid of it. A Lucas electrical system is worse than owning a boat.

Tres3.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnbear  [View Original Post]
    How reliable are these ladies on CL?
    Have you ever owned a British sports car with a Lucas electrical system?

Many thanks. How reliable are these ladies on CL?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Check on Craigs list. She has been advertising there.
    Which section do they normally post on?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnbear  [View Original Post]
    Pm her but.no reply. Is she still in business? Anyone can share.her contact with me?

Thanks.
    Check on Craigs list. She has been advertising there.

Anyone has her contact?

Pm her but.no reply. Is she still in business? Anyone can share.her contact with me?

Thanks.

Hi everybody! I'm available again.

Hope see you soon.

Hi everybody! I'm available again.

Hope see you soon.

Kisses!

16. 08-31-14 13:24

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations