Thread: Vicky, presenting myself

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Vicky

Vicky

Had Vicky over Friday afternoon for a session. Very good GFE had lunch after. When we returned to the apartment she was willing I was already spent from our first session. Had a very good time as usual as this was my 4th or 5th time with her.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

Are you doing promotional rate?

DWC.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone wishes to spend the last days of the year with intense sex? I wish to test some beds until newyear.

I'm available this weekend

Anyone wishes to spend the last days of the year with intense sex? I wish to test some beds until newyear.

I'm available this weekend

5. 11-04-12 19:47

Naw

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    Sound like FBI statements "we don't negotiate with terrorists".
    I think what she meant is there are things she's not willing to bend on, her service is conventional only and complato isn't on the table.

I agree with dogg, none of the posts deleted were negative reviews, they were 100% boludesa nada mas. I've never met the lady so I can't comment on her service but from all the reviews she gives a good XP at a fair price. Personally I think it's not a great move to censor the posts from knuckleheads just looking to stir the pot because their posts show them to be knuckleheads and deleting them makes her look like she's taking away bad reviews but its her thread to do with what she wants and the market will eventually decide.

Saw Vicky twice last September 2011 for a few hours each visit. She texted me for a 3rd meeting but I did not have time. Not a clock watcher. Had some takeout food together at my rental apartment in Palermo. Nice lady. Service was good. I don't understand why the negativity. Being a blonde is not her though.

Thats the point. You hit the spot.

Fell down my chair laughing, when I read that! Thanks for the laugh.

She has every right to delete posts that are just gratuitously rude. She does a job, she does it well, so why some pompous fuckwit who has used her services on two occasions without complaint would call her a twat is beyond me. It reflects more badly on him frankly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately for Vicky, the review is true. She is indeed an airhead. However, she is also a good piece of tail and a good BBBJ. From the horror stories that I read on this board, a known quantity that is also stupid is better than taking a chance on an unknown quantity in a privado. It's too bad that Vicky was so stupid, or followed bad advice, that she deleted the posts. She should have left well enough alone because there was nothing vicious in the posts.

Tres3

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Morgando69 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky  [View Original Post]
    and I did not negociated on those terms.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpleWrangler For This Post:

As the gentlemen who are saying on me "airhead" are also saying that I have a good service, then I must assume they consider me an "airhead" because I did not accept some "offers" and I did not negociated on those terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    However, she is also a good piece of tail and a good BBBJ. From the horror stories that I read on this board, a known quantity that is also stupid is better than taking a chance on an unknown quantity in a privado.

Tres3
    So, why all the negativity? Are there mongers out there who want to discuss Proust with her in between her sucking their dick and licking their balls? Or, more likely, just interested in posting something critical rather than not.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Airhead

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this chica or whatever idiot monger is behind her is just going to delete any unfavorable reviews. I would never try a chica who does that.
    Unfortunately for Vicky, the review is true. She is indeed an airhead. However, she is also a good piece of tail and a good BBBJ. From the horror stories that I read on this board, a known quantity that is also stupid is better than taking a chance on an unknown quantity in a privado. It's too bad that Vicky was so stupid, or followed bad advice, that she deleted the posts. She should have left well enough alone because there was nothing vicious in the posts.

Tres3

I only delete offensive comments to my person. If anyone had a bad experience regarding my service, they are free to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this chica or whatever idiot monger is behind her is just going to delete any unfavorable reviews. I would never try a chica who does that.
    DH-I haven't seen many negative reviews on this chica (and I've seen the deleted comments). Just negative mess from mongers who confuse having a hair up their ass with being entertaining. All that said, I have not known her in a biblical sense.

Posting Limitations