Thread: Vicky, presenting myself

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Vicky

This is not always a place for good behavior-I want to do all sorts of nasty stuff w / vivky

Vivky what types of nasty stuff is on your list of favorite activites. I personally love ladies who love the ladies.

Possibly a time out for these type posts should be considered?

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    This thread was artfully edited within the best traditions of this board. There are times when folks lose their tempers or post while in altered states of consciousness.
    To encourage good behavior in a gentile society of friends, possibly the administrator could consider a 7 days suspension from the board for anyone who posts such messages that require his time to remove. This would not prevent them directly but I suspect would make us all think before we just type whatever comes to mind without consideration of the impact to the board in general.

Pete.

PS Vicky has some of the hottest poses I seen on this board!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post:

I want to thank the moderator for a job well done! Vicky is again the center of her thread!

This thread was artfully edited within the best traditions of this board. There are times when folks lose their tempers or post while in altered states of consciousness.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Vicky-please keep posting all those hot fotos-you are gorgeous

All of us are lucky that you are here. Please ignore all the talking about other things. TL is this website's official promoter of women-he says he is not a pimp and we take him at his word. You should not feel pressured to work with him. This is your decision. He will likely offer you drugs and money because he is a very nice man. He will send you clients. Some of the member argue about TL. TL is a very controversial man. You will make your own decisions.

When I am in buenos aires I will contact you to meet you. I hope you keep posting. Most of the members here like woman and treat them well.

Best of luck-have fun and make lots of money!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Also it's very unfair that this thread is for Vicky and she's being almost neglected.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pirathe For This Post:

There is a reason

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    You sound like an authentic ghetto bee.
    SW,

Mia has been very popular amongst those who had the opportunity to see her, not only for her skill and passion in bed, but for her personality, humour and intelligence.

There's a good reason that has made her post using such expressions.

I am not exactly sure how long you have been with us on the board, but if you read back the posts, you might realize that certain morons have chased some of the girls away by bullying and stalking on them on the forum.

In this case I cannot understand at all why someone who probably has never met Mia decided to pick on her.

(Perhaps she might have REFUSED to see him. Well, that's understandable.)

I would suggest you meet her in person and you will see that she is definitely NOT what you have called her.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe 23 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chezz  [View Original Post]
    And your pathetic, twisted obsession with Mia continues. What a fucking loon.
    Loon indeed.

TL is definitely renting space in this cat's, make that bird's, head and has been for awhile. On the cheap too. Isn't there a stalking rule here on AP? I can see a monger having a fixation with a chica or two but with another monger? Strange.

The lunatic is in my head.

The lunatic is in my head

You raise the blade, you make the change

You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane.

You lock the door

And throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    Pink Floyd
    Last edited by Hound; 05-09-12 at 14:24. Reason: punctuation

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hound For This Post:

Wouahhhou

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky  [View Original Post]
    More pics of me. I hope you enjoy.
    Like that!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaugp For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Wrong! NOT FORGOTTEN!

Time to out you you sad pathetiot idiot! Your pathetic posts have chased many away from this board. El jeffe may be protecting you but your time has come to an end, I suggest you ask the SAD Mia for help. Both of you disgust me. Mia will be gone soon (am guessing NOT! As Putas never go quietly) and her present state of affairs is consistent with YOU and your standard behavior! Senior members are finally understanding YOU for what you have become! Stay on your thread IDIOT! Or GO AWAY!

Happy Mongering IDIOT! Toymann.

Ps. I am guessing the whole TL / MIa HOUSE OF CARDS WILL SOON COME TO AN END!
    And your pathetic, twisted obsession with Mia continues. What a fucking loon.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chezz For This Post:

Pirathe-welcome to Ap. Thanks for posting your opinions about Vivky.

Please don't have a crude member stop you from posting here or anywhere else in english. You are doing a good job!

Vicky.you are gorgeous and will find clients here. You do not need a promoter to post here. This is a public forum.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Thank you for all your support.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicky For This Post:

This lovely girl is highly recomendable. She provides a remarcable GFE. And her eyes. You must see them by yourself.

Although she is a little shy at the beginning, its hot to see her getting wet. And I assure you, she gets!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Pirathe For This Post:

Some more pics of me hope you enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3363.jpg‎   IMG_3430.jpg‎  

Please remember I'm available at weekends.

More pics of me. I hope you enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3320 bn.jpg‎   IMG_3372.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations