This blog is moderated by Metkim

His job

Special consultant to Gustavo Posse, mayor of San Isidro.

Looks like also the background checks are not working so good here

Wanted man

Quote Originally Posted by Trampa  [View Original Post]
    Probally if hè didn't commit à crime in Argentina
    He'd be recruited by D'Elia and / or be a celebrated member of some club's barrabrava.

Quote Originally Posted by Yujin  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what would happen if the US didn't comply with the 60-day extradition deadline and told Argentina to "keep him"? Would Argentina release him back into their society?
    Probally if hè didn't commit à crime in Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by Metkim  [View Original Post]
    Deputy Commissioner Osvaldo Magnoli said, “U.S. authorities have 60 days to make the formal extradition request through diplomatic channels.”
    I wonder what would happen if the US didn't comply with the 60-day extradition deadline and told Argentina to "keep him"? Would Argentina release him back into their society?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yujin For This Post:

Removing all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Northsider  [View Original Post]
    When I was a kid there was a manhunt for some criminal and they were interrupting radio / TV shows giving his description, pretty regular looking guy, but he had a distinguishing tattoo on his arm, and that's how they eventually got him. I was maybe around 10, and I realized then that tats are bad idea.

And then there's this guy, imagine being on the lam and looking like him!
    I don't think that Abe Lincoln considered tattoos when he articulated the notion that 'tis better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt'

Tattoos

When I was a kid there was a manhunt for some criminal and they were interrupting radio / TV shows giving his description, pretty regular looking guy, but he had a distinguishing tattoo on his arm, and that's how they eventually got him. I was maybe around 10, and I realized then that tats are bad idea.

And then there's this guy, imagine being on the lam and looking like him!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Leon_Erling_Fristrup_Jensen.jpg‎  

The guy was tattooed pretty much top to bottom. It took them eight years to find him however. Long, untattooed (maybe) arm of the law.

But still nothing should happen if you keep your mouth shut and maybe change your name
    Since he's a Hell's Angel member, he probably has distinguishing tattoos all over his body and I bet he was still wearing his "colors" when he was arrested. From the few that I've known, they're always bragging about their criminal deeds to make sure that you know that they are the Alpha dog.

Renaissance man

Ex stock broker for Charles Schwab and ex Hell's Angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Yujin  [View Original Post]
    If you're on the FBI Top 10, there's usually a significant reward ($100, 000 +) for information leading to apprehension. Paul Eischeid wasn't on the Top 10, but I bet there was some reward money offered for his capture.
    But still nothing should happen if you keep your mouth shut and maybe change your name

Must be that they found him through his gf because there is no doubt in my mind you can stay off the radar living in Argentina as long as you want

Making money in a 'legal' way should also be possible, lots of demand for barkeepers, English teachers or off the books Native english speakers
    If you're on the FBI Top 10, there's usually a significant reward ($100, 000 +) for information leading to apprehension. Paul Eischeid wasn't on the Top 10, but I bet there was some reward money offered for his capture.

Must be that they found him through his gf because there is no doubt in my mind you can stay off the radar living in Argentina as long as you want

Making money in a 'legal' way should also be possible, lots of demand for barkeepers, English teachers or off the books Native english speakers

FBI Most wanted nabbed in San Isidro

CNN has this on their news ticker.

http://m24digital.com/en/2011/02/04/...in-san-isidro/

Posting Limitations