Thread: Chanelle Noir

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Rchurback

Talking Ialotflmao!

You kill me brother. Too Funny! Happy Mongering All. Toymann

ps. El Jeffe. As is consistent with forumn policy you should be eliminating Chanel and her many other handles from the board as she recently announced her "RETIREMENT". Just like Sidney. Am I not correct?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Thumbs up Nomination of chanelle aka modela VIP as chica w / best marketing skill on this board

Guys and gals we need need to celebrate the skill and effectiveness of this woman's intelligence and skill. She retires with 5 open threads devoted solely to promoting her professional services and her beauty: as an independent chica. She also started all these threads her self.

Congratulations and best of luck in all future endeavors!

Hip hip hurray! An AP All Star Retires, but will not be forgotten

I must say the chick has balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanelle  [View Original Post]
    What some mongers refer to as the woman's value is actually describing the value they place on getting off. Like some drink cheap wine and love it, others will turn their nose up and go for a more refined and expensive bottle. Which is better and which has more value will depend on the buyer. Equating ones experience with the value of the person is just wrong and hurtful. One can choose to participate in a business interaction or not, but to devalue someone as a human is vile.

What would you guys charge to be with a women 25 years older than you, out of shape, potentially disgusting, potentially abusive, etc. Etc?
    Well put, if one does not want your company, don't call.

Many do not have mirrors here I assume, this enterprise is all about choices, no need for name calling, but if it makes one feel better, indulge.

Your business is risky, you of course know this, and if the roles were reversed who wouldn't want to make each interaction most profitable.

Good business sense

Shadow8

What some mongers refer to as the woman's value is actually describing the value they place on getting off. Like some drink cheap wine and love it, others will turn their nose up and go for a more refined and expensive bottle. Which is better and which has more value will depend on the buyer. Equating ones experience with the value of the person is just wrong and hurtful. One can choose to participate in a business interaction or not, but to devalue someone as a human is vile.

What would you guys charge to be with a women 25 years older than you, out of shape, potentially disgusting, potentially abusive, etc. Etc?

An AP Legend? Give me a break.

I banged this babe and I can say she is worth 200 to 250 AR. But a Legend?

Wink Best of luck girl!

Move on to bigger and better things. I have not always appreciated your postings, but you made AP a more interesting place.

Keep writing! But not here.

Thumbs down Only in your mind silly puta! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Chanelle  [View Original Post]
    " to an AP LEGEND"
    Maybe now and only NOW will El Jeffe, finally figure it out! We can only hope! IALOTFLMAO! Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Good Riddance.

Though, it may be short lived. I bet she will be back here, after few months or few years.

Talking Good bye now!

Guys I want to thank you all for good, bad and confusing experiences, for all have helped.

Fortunately, I finally found what I was looking for as regards love and personal achievements. Those who want to "say good-bye" to an AP LEGEND, can contact me till Sunday included. After then, I will literally smash my work phone and get a different number.

All of you helped me get a little push to give this step further. So I thank you all and, believe me, I'll never forget most of you!

Good luck to the girls!

Besos to everybody.

Chanelle.

Talking El Alemo told us some time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Meforu 2000  [View Original Post]
    Hey toyman.

I'm in your corner, but what the f. K is a 1040 puta poster? Give them hell

Meforu2000
    I may have gotten the numbers wrong dude. I understand that the "1040" refers to dudes on the local boards that just post, often bullshit posts, pimping a girl in the hopes that they might get better or advanced services from the girl in exchange for the glowing post. IE. KISSING THE PUTA COLITA on a forumn. Please review previous posts on this thread for specific examples. IALOTFLMAO!

Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Thumbs up Thank you boys for refocussing the discussion!

I tried several times to get the discussion on track with my first post, To no avail, even with El Jeffe. Oh, toymann stop abusing the puta. Wah! Wah! Wah!

What total garbage. Thanks boys for redirecting the discussion to where I tried to direct it!

Hey Rock. I know you were just trying to bait me. Better luck next time!

Liberal be*tchs, kiss my colita!

El Jeffe, love ya man, BUT, read the post from the beginning and stop playing up to the board putas!

TL, go figure, I may have to rethink my position on you dude. I stand corrected!

Glad some of you got the message I was trying to send!

Bobby, as always, you hit the nail on the head!

Happy Mongering All. Happy Toymann

Lightbulb Mpexy-why waste space lamenting the sociology of sex boards, REVIEW the hot girl

Inquiring minds want to know about your mega sexy all nighter. The woman who can blow your mind repeatedly over a longer time period is why the toymann first developed and interest in toys. Talk about how to keep things going with an orgasmic sex expert for 5 hours.

OK-guy-set the board afire with a great review: location, description and over PM contact data. That's what made AP jewel and why Jackson is no longer doing his day job.

So some of the AP boys maybe were not as polite as true gentlemen in reaction to a puta's postings. White knighting a lady in distress is what all of our momas taught us as kids.

AP has become boring. Let's all shake in up with more of what made AP great: reviews, talking about who does what; that parilla with very good meat at a reasonable price; ladies and life. Discussing each others' posting styles {meta-posting] is BORING.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessan  [View Original Post]

If she does not want to list her prices, and Jackson says she does not have to, ...

Tessan
    I don't recall Jackson placing any restriction on what information you can ask for in a PM.

Bob

Three years ago, I was sitting talking with cigar Eric at La mad, and a girl I must have taken a dozen time over the years for about 150-200 peso, was sitting in the table next to me. Some guy who spoke bad Spanish, and little English, I think he was German, but I am guessing. Came over and talk to her friend in the same table. He ask her friend to come over to his hotel later that night, and how much it would cost. She said 300. He said OK. Gave her a piece of paper. I guess with the room and hotel address. Then the girl who I had taken a dozen time or more, started telling her friend in Spanish, 'don't ask for the money up front, wait until you are finished then tell him 300 euros. If he complains, start yelling and make a scene and he will pay you. Say when you said 300, you meant euros.

I got ticked off they where going to screw this guy, but he was gone, so I could not warn him.

I don't know if she got the 300 euros, but my guess is she did.

I've taken her many time, and she never tried that on me. After that, I decided I was not going to repeat with her anymore.

Anyway the reason this board is good, it that people post prices and quality of service, so people know what to expect.

The only reason I can see why someone would try to keep the prices hidden, is to get as much as they can. If some newbie come to them, the can screw him. If someone know what they are doing, they will charge less.

If she says she charges depending on the service (think I read that below) , then she can list extra 50 for BBBJ or extra for Completo etc.

If she does not want to list her prices, and Jackson says she does not have to, then guys who visit her should at least list what they paid, and the service they ago. That is normal info on this board.

Tessan

Posting Limitations