Thread: Chanelle Noir

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This blog is moderated by Rchurback

Chanelle Noir

Just thought I would write a report on the infamous Chanelle Noir. I did a search here and couldn't find a full review on her. Just alot of back and forth with other members. I've been more of a lurker on this board but have used it many times for research when I travel. I am grateful for this site as it has helped me have many wonderful experiences. One of them being meeting Chanelle.

I was in BA in January for a couple of weeks. It was my first time there and after doing a couple weeks in Rio beforehand, I found BA dissapointing compared to the garotas in Brazil. I must have went to every single Private apartment in the city and was hard-pressed to find one girl that looked remotely similar to their photos. Boliches were ok. But the prices were ridiculous.I decided to search the forum for info and found Chanelle's pics randomly in some posts. I was glad to see real un-photoshopped pics of a hot curvy blonde. When I met her, that's what I got.But not only was she hot, she was really fun and intelligent. Her english is excellent. Very refreshing after trying to negotiate all my filthy kinks in broken spanish with girls that can't speak a word of english.

We met outside my apartment first and went for a drink. We chatted for a bit and had a great time. I was having fun talking with her but didn't want to take up too much time chatting when we could be fucking. She was thinking the same and we went back to my apartment. Once in the elevator we started kissing. The elevator had a mirror so I could watch as my hands went up and down her body squeezing her natural tits and curvy ass. She is a great kisser and very passionate. Once inside my apartment I undressed her and felt her soft, smooth light skin. I prefer natural girls and don'l like implants or botox. She's all natural and just like her pics. She began with a long BBBJ and dt. She was down there for a while and really enjoyed what she was doing. I explained to her beforehand that I like to get rimmed so after alot of sloppy BBBJ she did a serious a rimjob and then some alternating between the two. Absolutely perfect for me. I could've blown my load then but I had to try some DATY and rj on her. I had her turn around for me to show me that beautiful ass of hers. I love seeing all putas this way. For me it's like everything leads up the point when I get a girl to turn around and show me her ass. I dug in there and she responded well. She liked what I was doing and was ready for some cock. We doggied for a while and swtich to mish. I had to go back to doggie to see that little Argentinian butthole of hers. I asked about anal beforehand and she said "no" but begged for it in the heat of passion (I guess YMMV but rimming seemed to help.). The view of my cock in her ass and blonde hair on her back was just fantastic. I wasn't long before I pulled out, took off the dome, and plastered her with a massive load. I was just spent. We showered and she stayed for some more convo. I enjoyed her company and suggested we meet again. She is so into sex it was great. I told her I wanted a 3way but I specifically wanted a girl to give me rj while I get a BJ or fuck. Try explaining that in broken spanish (believe me I have.). It's great that she can speak english. I definately recommend her if you need someone to set things up for you or as a guide. We met a couple of days later and my fantasy was completed. I'll post that review another time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rchurback For This Post:

Posting Limitations