This blog is moderated by Argento

Good experience at Federico Lacroze

Gents:

Passed thru B. A. Around March 20 and hit the pvt casa Federico Lacroze 3122. Taxi fare was about 36AP from Recova each way. Arrived at 12:30 and chose Loli, a sweet blonde Portena. Vicki, as mentioned in other reports, was there too but only had 30 min available while Loli had an hr. I chose the hour.

I was led upstairs by the madame and waited in a fairly nice room, mostly clean and spacious. Loli arrived about 10 min later (she'd just made it to the house to start her shift.) We chatted for a bit and then started the passion play. She was really sweet, dfk, BBBJ and main event. Her body is nice, good shape; I would say she's about 5'4" 117lb. She told me she's "moving on" after this season. Afterwards we pillow talked our way for another 20 min.

I had business to attend to so I departed at that point. Cost was 150AP plus taxi back and forth. Loli asked for a small tip and I obliged her.

Any idea what time they change shifts. I like my fruit fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    I think that the official name of the street is Federico Lacroze. At least Animap liked that name and did not like the Frederick la Croze name.

I can find no web pages for girls using either of the phone numbers. What did the girls look like Argento?

Bob.
    Thanks for correcting the street name. Must have had my gringo brain switched on. Vicki was tight bodied with a very Northern European sense about her. Worked as a secretary in Corrienties until a month ago. Claimed she was 22 but I would say a few years older, say 25. The others much the same age and all with great bodies. My guess is they enjoy the work and the workplace.

Argento

I think that the official name of the street is Federico Lacroze. At least Animap liked that name and did not like the Frederick la Croze name.

I can find no web pages for girls using either of the phone numbers. What did the girls look like Argento?

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Argento  [View Original Post]
    "Las Geishas de Colegiales"

2 or 3 chicas during the day and 3 at night. 24 hours.

Up market for this area. Rooms are either a massuese's table or beds. Your choice but they are seperate rooms so make the call. Pesos 150 1/2 hour. 200 the hour. Clean as a whistle and nicely set up.

Had a drip and a slap massage and the girl Vicki, (From Corrienties but German blood both sides) , demanded I mish her. It wasn't climb on but hold on. Very enthusiastic and since it is a short walk for me, I will repeat daily until cured. The 2 other chicas were very doable as well.

Claimed to be open for 12 months but I haven't noticed it untill this past week.

Argento

Frederico Lacroze 3122. Tel 4551 3021, 15 3901 1682

"Las Geishas de Colegiales"

2 or 3 chicas during the day and 3 at night. 24 hours.

Up market for this area. Rooms are either a massuese's table or beds. Your choice but they are seperate rooms so make the call. Pesos 150 1/2 hour. 200 the hour. Clean as a whistle and nicely set up.

Had a drip and a slap massage and the girl Vicki, (From Corrienties but German blood both sides), demanded I mish her. It wasn't climb on but hold on. Very enthusiastic and since it is a short walk for me, I will repeat daily until cured. The 2 other chicas were very doable as well.

Claimed to be open for 12 months but I haven't noticed it untill this past week.

Argento

Posting Limitations