Thread: Disturbing News!

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre
    To confirm your suspicions, I saw a report on the local TV news of about 15-20 minutes of reporting on prostitution in the various barios and they reported the penalty was about the same. Showed squalid conditions and street walkers, not the type of local privados we normally frequent. But, it is a heads-up so to speak. The news program specifically referred to Microcentro, but no mention of Recoleta, Belgrano or any of the Palermo districts. Maybe some other members who speak Spanish and watched the entire program can elaborate.

Paladin.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paladin For This Post:

Disturbing News!

I was told by a man that owns 2 Privados in Micro Center that today the Police raided a Privado or Boliche and that they questioned 25 to 30 Chicas.

No big deal but he told me that any patron that was there and it could be proved that they were paying for sex could face 4 to 10 years in a nasty Argie Prison!

The owners could face 4 to 6! WTF!

This link is not from today's news because I could not find it but maybe our old friend Aqualung can clarify :

http://www.elciudadanogba.com.ar/ind...-a-30-mujeres/

Kind of kills the moment or if your like me it can add to the excitement by a factor of 10!

Have Fun,

TL.

Makes the Indies Look a lot Better!

Posting Limitations