Thread: Open on Sundays

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Dick Big
    Gimena advertises on a massage website which has tons of listings but most are therapeutic only with relax. These are not FS chicas. Her number is 4963-3722 or 15-5996-1889. Despite what her listing says, she works out of an apartment in Recoleta, on Arenales near Pueyrredon.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Physically she's not my type but I do know her in the biblical sense and if you like chicks with a little more substance (but not fat) she's a great option.
    Not my favorite body type either, but I had her as a good Sunday option until a few hours ago: she raised her price, and I decided not to pay any rises until I get one myself.

At Esten: Would you please confirm that Gimena is this girl (the link below is not working) http://www.argentinamasajes.com.ar/g...-w/gimena1.htm.

If she is, I am most likely to try her having in mind your account of her, and hope she is into having regulars.

Thanks!

F!

Another note

Quote Originally Posted by Fangulo  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

I would like to remark that Camyla from the soloindependientes website (she posted somewhere else and is a member of the forum) gave a very good service on Sunday back in December. I told her about my being 3000 km away and that my only chance was to meet her on Sunday and she gave my an appointment without hesitation. I repeated twice on Sunday and now is my go girl for this specific day of the weekend.

Worryingly for me, in her WhatsApp profile says something that this is her last week or something like that. I hope not. I will try to make an appointment for Sunday.

F.
    Physically she's not my type but I do know her in the biblical sense and if you like chicks with a little more substance (but not fat) she's a great option.

Quote Originally Posted by Fangulo  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

I would like to remark that Camyla from the soloindependientes website (she posted somewhere else and is a member of the forum) gave a very good service on Sunday back in December. I told her about my being 3000 km away and that my only chance was to meet her on Sunday and she gave my an appointment without hesitation. I repeated twice on Sunday and now is my go girl for this specific day of the weekend.

Worryingly for me, in her WhatsApp profile says something that this is her last week or something like that. I hope not. I will try to make an appointment for Sunday.

F.
    She goes on vacation until Feb 20.

Camyla la paraguaya works Sundays

Hi there,

F.

Quote Originally Posted by XxjockerxX  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm is open on Sunday.

Only 2 chica available, neither above 5. 300 Pesos for half an hour, 400 for an hour. Didn't bother.
    I went there on a Sunday a couple of weeks ago.

Can confirm it is open and at the time there were only 2 girls available. Both dark hair dark skin. Neither above 5.

I was pretty horny and went for the hour. 400 pesos for the hour exactly as your said.

Service was extremely poor. I assume weekdays the quality and selection is much better??

Gimena

For a massage on Sundays, I found an alternative to Unplugged Spa. Which is good since last trip Unplugged only had a couple chicas working Sunday, who were good but I doubt they were the top talent there.

Gimena advertises on a massage website which has tons of listings but most are therapeutic only with relax. These are not FS chicas. Her number is 4963-3722 or 15-5996-1889. Despite what her listing says, she works out of an apartment in Recoleta, on Arenales near Pueyrredon.

http://www.argentinamasajes.com.ar/masajistas.htm
    http://www.argentinamasajes.com.ar/g...-w/gimena1.htm

I called and couldn't get through, but she actually called me back. She was available and I went right over. First floor apartment, though I saw her come down the elevator with a friend so I think there are other apartments they use as well. The massage room is spacious with an adjoining bathroom. There is a shower but it is in the exact same space as the toilet and sink, so the bathroom floor gets flooded if you use the shower. Peaceful and quiet atmosphere in the room with soft music playing. Good massage table.

Gimena was as in the photos, brunette, slim, attractive, maybe 20 years old, wearing a lab coat with nothing revealing. She was one of the most polite, friendly and attentive masajistas I have met. Asking if the temperature was all right, if the music was too loud, if I was comfortable, etc etc. Her massage was good. She's quite good looking and after the DV when I learned she offered a relax, I couldn't resist letting her tease me and provide some sensual massage, even though I had intended to practice sperm management that afternoon. Well that went out the window, her teasing was too good and I had to let her finish me off. Pretty skilled relax for a young chica who presents herself as an otherwise professional therapeutic masajista. 300 pesos for the hour, plus 100 extra for the relax. Recommended.

BTW, there are other chicas on this site that advertise they work on Sundays. And some chicas with the same phone number as Gimena. I think the chicas with the number 4826-9908 may be in the same building too.

Uruguay 343 Apt!

Can confirm is open on Sunday.

Only 2 chica available, neither above 5. 300 Pesos for half an hour, 400 for an hour. Didn't bother.

Their are some providers who work out of La Nacion hotel on Sundays.

The main reason being that they share the room with one girl. So out of 7 days, one girl has a room for 4 days and the other for 3 days. The girls who work out of La Nacion on Sundays ( due to room availability) usually all live in the provinces and will only come to work on Sunday if you contact them on Saturdays for a appointment of early Sunday morning.

I have had some good sex on Sundays in that hotel.

The best part was that it was not hurried as they did not have a preceeding or a next appointment after me. And I usually had 2 hour sessions with them, to make it worth while for them to come over just for me to the city.

With some, the sessions lasted for over 4 hours ( for price of 2 hours)...as the girl had time and she was in no rush to rush back to her province for another long ride.

Hope this helps.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Agree with Daddy Rulz and Badman but ......

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan  [View Original Post]
    Nothing good is open on Sundays.
    If you are disparate (and I have been there), you might try giving Unplugged a call. http://www.unpluggedspa.com/.
    Last edited by Big Boss Man; 11-01-14 at 15:28. Reason: spelling

Description of ladies currently at Uruguay 343 1 "A"

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Uruguay 343 1 "A". ( half a block from Corrientes and 3 from the Obelisco . )

Back in Biz Boys !

24/7.

Sunday Afternoon = No Problem .

I just granted your wish !

You Will find what you are looking for !

$300.00 Pesos for 30 minutes and $400.00 Pesos for an hour .

Clean , Safe , air-conditioned and mirror walled .

That's as economical as it gets !

And that's Your entire list .

TL.

* The Rest of you Boys may want to try it out on any day But Sunday .

Use to be decent after midnight . ( especially for $120.00 Pesos an hour ! )
    Is anyone out there able to give us a description of the ladies and their services currently at Uruguay 343 1 "A"?

Sure would appreciate your recommendations.

Dick Big.

Uruguay 343 1 "A"

Quote Originally Posted by DickBig  [View Original Post]
    Would you please share with me a listing of the Private Apartments which are open on Sunday afternoon/evening?

I am not able to locate anything on the listings provided.

Thanks,

Dick Big.
    Uruguay 343 1 "A". (half a block from Corrientes and 3 from the Obelisco)

Back in Biz Boys!

24/7.

Sunday Afternoon = No Problem.

I just granted your wish!

You will find what you are looking for!

$300.00 Pesos for 30 minutes and $400.00 pesos for an hour.

Clean, Safe, air-conditioned and mirror walled.

That's as economical as it gets!

And that's your entire list.

TL

* The rest of you boys may want to try it out on any day But Sunday.

Use to be decent after midnight. (especially for $120.00 pesos an hour!)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Nothing good is open on Sundays.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BadMan For This Post:

Over and over

Quote Originally Posted by DickBig  [View Original Post]
    Would you please share with me a listing of the Private Apartments which are open on Sunday afternoon/evening?

Thanks,

Dick Big.
    The reason you can't find anything is because on every thread on this forum, over, and over, and over it says the same thing. There are no private apartments open on Sunday. There are a few that claim to be open 24/7 but in 5 years of mongering, mostly internet chicks and apartments, I've never fucked one chick in an apartment on Sunday.

There is very little mongering of any kind on Sunday's. It's why we get together and watch football.

Open on Sundays

Thanks,

Dick Big.

Posting Limitations