Thread: Todays prices

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Paul Halisco
    It has to be bullshit. His visit was in October 2011. Maybe between now and then prices will tumble. Not!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I know this poster and I saw the jackets.

Navy and Army Flight Jackets.

Used a Top Gun movie poster to copy the jacket.

Inexpensive but lacking a few details.

TL

I Know This Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Argento  [View Original Post]
    And we are to believe this crock of shit? And from a first time poster? It's almost unbelievable because it is total bullshit.

Argento
    I know this poster and I saw the jackets.

Navy and Army Flight Jackets.

Used a Top Gun movie poster to copy the jacket.

Inexpensive but lacking a few details.

TL

Yeah! Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigq007  [View Original Post]
    Just thought that I should tell the community of a great experience I had in Buenos Airies in Oct 2011. At the time I had already avoided many scams that some shoddy locals had tried to pull on me. The advice on this board was amazing. Anyway I want to also give kudos when they are due. When an Argentine gives service beyond all expectations, he must be rewarded. I wanted to have some leather jackets made to personal specs. Many stores said no. We do not do that. I was sad. Argentina was famous for fine leather. By a stroke of luck I found Che Cuero on Lavalle 750 No 51 Tel 4326 3712. Martin and his lovely sister Carolina were amazing. They listened to my instructions, looked up the designs on the internet, and produced beautiful jacket of the best leather I ever saw. It was so good I ordered a second without hesitation. It takes about 2 days. He is so good, he did not insist on adeposit first. Thats right. If I did not like it, he was out of luck. The fact he trusted me and his skill was great. He was very honest too, giving me a discount on second. People like them are rare in Argentina, and I highly reccommend them
    And we are to believe this crock of shit? And from a first time poster? It's almost unbelievable because it is total bullshit.

Argento

Che Cuero Argentino

Just thought that I should tell the community of a great experience I had in Buenos Aires in Oct 2011. At the time I had already avoided many scams that some shoddy locals had tried to pull on me. The advice on this board was amazing. Anyway I want to also give kudos when they are due. When an Argentine gives service beyond all expectations, he must be rewarded. I wanted to have some leather jackets made to personal specs. Many stores said no. We do not do that. I was sad. Argentina was famous for fine leather. By a stroke of luck I found Che Cuero on Lavalle 750 No 51 Tel 4326 3712. Martin and his lovely sister Carolina were amazing. They listened to my instructions, looked up the designs on the internet, and produced beautiful jacket of the best leather I ever saw. It was so good I ordered a second without hesitation. It takes about 2 days. He is so good, he did not insist on a deposit first. Thats right. If I did not like it, he was out of luck. The fact he trusted me and his skill was great. He was very honest too, giving me a discount on second. People like them are rare in Argentina, and I highly reccommend them

How much is the Guido now in Recol? It was about 50 US in 2006.

Nice Enough

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Halisco  [View Original Post]
    I see the peso is about 4 to the USD. So 2-3 star hotels less than 150 pesos sound good. The nicer.

2 and average 3 star. What are the prices now for these? Any recommends. Don't care about.

Chica in hotel. Just nice accommodations. I like walking around.
    Maybe the Goya on Suipacha between Cordoba and Viamonte.

2 blocks from the Triangle and one block from La Mad.

Micro Centro, BA.

The Goya is Chica friendly but they will charge you for every girl that you bring home.

I call that UNFRIENDLY!

TL

Todays prices

I see the peso is about 4 to the USD. So 2-3 star hotels less than 150 pesos sound good. The nicer.

2 and average 3 star. What are the prices now for these? Any recommends. Don't care about.

Chica in hotel. Just nice accommodations. I like walking around.

Posting Limitations