Thread: TejanoLibre's Privado and Club Tours

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This blog is moderated by GoodGuy

Tejano is alright

I just did a trip to BA for first time. Tejano was very helpful. He is his own sort of classic ex-patriot living in libidinal bliss down in a pretty hot town. He can be a bit rough around the edges, but he is very street savy and was very kind to answer any of my questions and just simply help out. I've "hobbied" a lot in Montreal and knowing the general ropes was very helpful. He met me at a cafe and walked me over to one of the top recommended Privados. Good guy and if he asks a very small stipend of $25 US ($100 pesos) a day, that is a deal and he deserves it.

I am sure he would be available for clean family tours as well. It's a cool town and easy to get lost in the dense urban fabric. The streets are so narrow you can't find landmarks so you have to learn some of the major streets ASAP, or just trust the taxis, which are plentiful. I would guess 1 in 10 taxis will take you the 'long' way to your destination, but generally the ripoff scene down there didn't seem so bad. You do always need to be watchful for pickpockets and dark streets with no one on them, but most places I went there was tons of people on all the streets even very late at night. Lots of life and places to go and someone who knows where to go is immensely helpful.

For my part, I wish the hobbying scene there was a bit different. It is toooo much focused on FS and seemingly none of the long sweet thai massages you get in montreal, nor just the simple stripper bars. I suppose you could pay the big cover and sit and drink and watch at a stripper bar, but the drinks are $150 pesos each ($32 US) and no lap dances. They just want you take the girl and DO it.

At any rate, hats off to Tejano for being so free with his time and just simply trying to be helpful. Keep on keepin on!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Garitog For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Families and Kids?

What Are INTO?

He is NOT!
    Dude, I asked a simple question.

What's your problem?

No need to get so exited and jumpy.

I have several friends who visit Argentina with their families and look for English speaking guides.

Not everyone is coming to Argentina for sex tourism.

Just trying to help TL get some work.

TL Has Family

Families and Kids?

What Are INTO?

He is NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain  [View Original Post]
    TL,

Do you do only fully erect tours or you also do fully "limp" tours for families with kids etc?

TL,

Do you do only fully erect tours or you also do fully "limp" tours for families with kids etc?

Montevideo

NEW tours coming soon.

If you are interested let him know.

My Lists are his guide, and all your info.

His tours, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodguy  [View Original Post]
    In the year 2011, why would anyone need a guide?

You can download mp3 citywalks, you have the argumented reality apps for the smartphones, and that's on top of the traditional hotel citymaps and forumguides you can find and print, all over internet these days.

The true reason, I would say, is to save time.

To save time and hassle free get to see things without interruptions like searching for streets, trying to find your ways to the casas, knowing what club / restaurants that is worth it, and who's not.

Or in a shorter term: To get the max out of your experience, the way you want it.

TL is known here on the forum since many years and is doing private, custom tailored guided tours for what you want to see. And for that he charges 100 peso a day.

Yes, you can go cheaper with a group city tour, and yes, you can get the city tour bus for 70 pesos to see famous parts of the city, but that is missing the point:

When you go with your private guide, you get it your way.

You get the things you want to see, and skip the things you don't want to see.

You just say "I want to see this and this and this and this." And after that, you can just relax, strolling the streets and enjoying your moment, and still knowing that you will be guided the fastes way to the places you want to see.

And all without having to eye a map once. (How many people really experience the cities, rather than beeing occupied by the map and trying to find your way from A to B?)

Now, there are guides and there are guides, and what you could expect from any professional guide is to show up 1, sober. 2, clean 3, easygoing and with professional approach.

Yesterday I had the pleasure to meet TejanoLibre outside Newport.

For you who don't know him, he's an American guy, mid 40's and he was just like that:

Sober, clean, easygoing and professional.

(And God knows, without dropping names, not all guides out there are like that.)

To describe him, I must start with myself:

I'm a laid back, well behaved, low alcohol consuming, well dressed gentlemen (at least as I want to see myself that way)

I'm not a party animal anymore, and I like my activities during daytime mostly.

I wasn't even out for his guiding yesterday, as I have done most of what I want to see daytime by myself, and where more interested in his nocturnal guiding.

TL on the other side, can guide and party until sunrise if that is your thing, but as mentioned above, adoptive to his company. So I had no problems brushing elbows with him, and I found him beeing an easy going guy.

Yesterday was not a guiding day, but just hanging with him was a breeze, and when we entered Hippo, he got our entrance fees waived (120 pesos).

Inside the club, he made me meet the owner and the manager, that set us up for a good table

(there really is a difference between a table and a good table)

And before I know it, I had a stellar girl grinding up and down on me, even wanting me to play with her breasts in public. I asked her to chill down a bit as I wanted to take a look at the selection in the club, but after walking around in the room, I found out that out of the 50% of the girls that was goodlooking, I had one of the top 5 girls in the club (preferences is of course different from man to man, but for my taste, she was top 5 in the club)

It was a nice experience, and even that I didn't "seal the deal", it was a time to remember.

Now, some might say that I could have had the same thing going alone, and yes:

Of course I could have gone by myself, and of course a lot of the girls speak english, but its just a nice breeze to don't have to think about anything, and voila, you get a good table instantly as TL knows the owner, and as a bonus you have one of the hottest girls in the club (and believe me, they do have some hot girls in this club) sitting on your lap, and making your stay most pleasureable to say the least.

And the good part on my behalf is that my "real guiding" haven't even started. We are going out tonight to sample the "ordinary nightlife" as I want to check out the non pro scene, and just get a sense of what the typical BA nightlife is about.

That is something I want to see, and with TL I can have it my way, for as long as I like.

And more important, for you guys who don't spealk spanish, he can set you up with some of the finer non english speaking ladies in the clubs.

So tonight me and TL will be going out to more ordinary "everyday clubs", more modest prices, more modest girls, but I bet just as fun.

And that's sum up TL in my book. Whatever you want, you get it.

Weather it's meeting top notch p4p girls, or just sampling the "normal" side of Buenos Aires nightlife.

It's really just up to your imagination, and then relax and enjoy the experience.

A good recommendation om my behalf,

Best regards, Goodguy, aka Ken Apples.

Skifozo!

Quote Originally Posted by Skifozo  [View Original Post]
    Finally the entreprenuer comes out of Ramiro! I like it buddy, sounds like a well tailored great gig.

Its been awhile, I'm glad to hear you got the resto monkey off your back, its a tough biz these days, as are most.

Yes I'm still in the DR pluggin away, nothing huge to report.

I have a friend in town and will be up for easter weekend in Sids neighbourhood.

Say Hi to any and all my favorite chicas, you know the ones!
    Hey Buddy!

Last night 9 of us met up at Newport and hit Hippo around 12:30 full force!

They walked us right in and gave us the best seat in the house.

Had a few drinks, rubbed on some of the finest wool in BA and then we hit Cattos and finished up at Cocodrilo!

A nice evening with a good mix of mongers.

Hell, probably going to do it again tonight!

Hope your doing well!

Take Care,

TL

Finally!

Finally the entreprenuer comes out of Ramiro! I like it buddy, sounds like a well tailored great gig.

Its been awhile, I'm glad to hear you got the resto monkey off your back, its a tough biz these days, as are most.

Yes I'm still in the DR pluggin away, nothing huge to report.

I have a friend in town and will be up for easter weekend in Sids neighbourhood.

Say Hi to any and all my favorite chicas, you know the ones!

Thumbs up Ramiro is the man! NEWBIES you must meet this man!

IF you are fairly new to BA, Ramiro is the man and will provide services not available anywhere else. Whether a day time tour with the wife and kids OR partying into the night OR looking for the special kink at a reasonable price with a good girl or a combination of all of the above.

RAMIRO-when he owned one of the better steakhouses in town had the good nature and generosity to offer free introductions and help tourists, BA residents and frequent visitors meet sometimes great girls that he would negociate low locale resident prices for because that is just the type of guy he is!

He has had his ups and down as we all have especially when trying to operate a business in Buenos Aires. As he is between businesses, he is organizing a tour service at a nominal rate of us$100 for a very long day and night. He is a reasonable guy and likely would be willing to provide what ever you could imagine at a very reasonable charge. :whether you seek a top BBBJ for US$37. 50 per hour or want to go to a high end club and not end up with mediocre service for us$300 per hour of sack time.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Highly recomendable.

I know Ramiro since years as we both are expats. Showed him some places he would not even had thought about.

I was several times (including New Years Party and other nice events) his client and we know each other also as good friends.

Since a long time, that is something, that counts in a shortsighted country like this one.

I am shure, especially for somebody with low level in spanish. Ramiro will avoid any ripoff.

I hate overpayers as they are ruining my charming attempts to lay down at reasonable prices.

Ramiro knows Buenos Aires at daytime and at nighttime. Usually we meet in early morningtimes.

The advantage is. He knows the places. And the places AND THE GIRLS know Ramiro.

They will not overcharge but will know, that his clients are honest and educated (whatever *8* that means in that branche).

Maybe in August Ramiro will also organize private fun-shows in a crazy place in a funny redlight zone (but safe).

Including booze and food.

Smile Slight Correction Schmoj!

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoj  [View Original Post]
    100 *PESOS* per day?

That can't be right TL. People are paying almost that for an hour and a half of shitty language instruction.

You could probably get 100 USD a day for a "full service" guide.
    Your right Schmoj!

Actually it is $100. 00 u$s a day !

Must have been a misprint !

But that is for a full day and a full night.

100 blocks of BA during the day and Chica bars till 7 am!

Either of the tours can be adjusted to meet your abilities and or desires.

Not everyone is willing or able to walk 100 blocks during the day and then visit 5 Chica Bars untill 7 am!

It's sort of a variable scale.

Anyway, that's just a small part of the services for now.

You can also :

Hunt White Wings

Fish Dorados.

Ride Horses.

Camp Out.

Visit Estancias.

Rent Apts.

Hotels.

Ski.

Airport Transfers w/

Limos

7 Passenger Mini Vans

Allow me to put together the Ultimate Bachelor Party for You in BA!

AND CHASE GIRLS!

Did I forget to get that point across!

Come on Down Boys!

TL. So clean I'm bored!

P. S. Did I forget to mention girls?

Actually, I wanted to Thank Everyone that I have tour with in the past and Thank Everyone that has sent the pm's, e-mails and Posted!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Exactly

Being a soon-to-be newcomer to BA, this is one of the main reasons why I want to meet up with TL. IMHO, for a newbie in BA to meet up with Ramiro, it's is a NO-BRAINER. Even if it's only once for a drink. He sounds like your complete. Well, almost complete. Tour-guide.

What I've gathered so far from reading these forums, his vast expertise and local knowledge of BA is worth its weight in gold. Even more so if your espanol is non-existent.

I will be in BA next week, and will hopefully meet up with TL. I will offer more details to this thread at that time.

Eddie

One question

Does the AR$100 include a happy ending?

All kidding aside, I for one think that AR$100 is cheap for having a local take most of the mongering risk out of the evening.

For comparison, anyone newbie can figure out what the well-known, high-end clubs are and probably navigate their way to the clubs. Once there, most can order a drink, find a chica (previously unknown to to the monger) with 8-10 looks and pay AR$800-1, 200 (entry fee, my drinks, chica drinks, chica fee, etc.) for a roll in the hay. However, there is no guarantee of quality and in most cases, the new monger has probably only done a little scanning these pages for some info. In this scenario, the monger has done little, if anything, to mitigate the all of the risks associated with the language barrier, her perception of him as a gringo, the nuances of her castelano responses and her expectation that as soon as they part, she will never seen him again. The chances of having a sub-par experience are decent.

Alternatively, engaging a knowledgeable, local guide can be similar to having a veteran wingman. He can give you an insider's guide to Bs As, lead you to other clubs that may have better offerings, show you the ropes of the different places, ensure that the language barrier doesn't interfere with communications related to costs and services and, because the guide is a known local, she departs with you knowing that she will see him again, particularly if things don't go as agreed. He can eliminate gringo pricing issues and certainly knows the local terminology for whatever naughty stuff a monger can dream up. At the end of a night at the clubs, if you haven't had any luck, he's got more than a few phone numbers to help you elevate the build-up, before heading off to bead.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Walleye For This Post:

Hey Ken,

Excellent report. I have not met TL yet, but appreciate positive commentary like yours. I'm certainly going to contact him for "going out to more ordinary "everyday clubs", more modest prices, more modest girls". I'm also curious about boliches further away from the center of town where prices aren't so inflated. Let me know via pm if you want to share taxis / remises, or whatever.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyGoLucky For This Post:

Are you serious?

100 *PESOS* per day?

That can't be right TL. People are paying almost that for an hour and a half of shitty language instruction.

You could probably get 100 USD a day for a "full service" guide.

Thumbs up TejanoLibre's Privado and Club Tours

Gents, The "old" restaurant / guide thread is closed, so I try to open a new one here with fresh info:

In the year 2011, why would anyone need a guide?

You can download mp3 citywalks, you have the argumented reality apps for the smartphones, and that's on top of the traditional hotel citymaps and forumguides you can find and print, all over internet these days.

The true reason, I would say, is to save time.

To save time and hasslefree get to see things without interuptions like searching for streets, trying to find your ways to the casas, knowing what club / restaurants that is worth it, and who's not.

Or in a shorter term: To get the max out of your experience, the way you want it.

TL is known here on the forum since many years and is doing private, customtailored guided tours for what you want to see. And for that he charges 100 peso a day.

Yes, you can go cheaper with a group citytour, and yes, you can get the citytourbus for 70 pesos to see famous parts of the city, but that is missing the point:

When you go with your private guide, you get it your way.

You get the things you want to see, and skip the things you don't want to see.

You just say "I want to see this and this and this and this." And after that, you can just relax, strolling the streets and enjoying your moment, and still knowing that you will be guided the fastes way to the places you want to see.

And all without having to eye a map once. (How many people really experience the cities, rather than beeing occupied by the map and trying to find your way from A to B?)

Now, there are guides and there are guides, and what you could expect from any professional guide is to show up 1, sober. 2, clean 3, easygoing and with professional approach.

Yesterday I had the pleasure to meet TejanoLibre outside Newport.

For you who don't know him, he's an American guy, mid 40's and he was just like that:

Sober, clean, easygoing and professional.

(And God knows, without dropping names, not all guides out there are like that.)

To describe him, I must start with myself:

I'm a laid back, well behaved, low alcohol consuming, well dressed gentlemen (at least as I want to see myself that way)

I'm not a party animal anymore, and I like my activities during daytime mostly.

I wasn't even out for his guiding yesterday, as I have done most of what I want to see daytime by myself, and where more intrested in his nocturnal guiding.

TL on the other side, can guide and party until sunrise if that is your thing, but as mentioned above, adoptive to his company. So I had no problems brushing elbows with him, and I found him beeing an easy going guy.

Yesterday was not a guiding day, but just hanging with him was a breeze, and when we entered Hippo, he got our entrancefees waived (120 pesos).

Inside the club, he made me meet the owner and the manager, that set us up for a good table

(there really is a difference between a table and a good table)

And before I know it, I had a stellar girl grinding up and down on me, even wanting me to play with her breasts in public. I asked her to chill down a bit as I wanted to take a look at the selection in the club, but after walking around in the room, I found out that out of the 50% of the girls that was goodlooking, I had one of the top 5 girls in the club (preferences is of course different from man to man, but for my taste, she was top 5 in the club)

It was a nice experience, and even that I didn't "seal the deal", it was a time to remember.

Now, some might say that I could have had the same thing going alone, and yes:

Of course I could have gone by myself, and of course a lot of the girls speak english, but its just a nice breeze to don't have to think about anything, and voila, you get a good table instantly as TL knows the owner, and as a bonus you have one of the hottest girls in the club (and believe me, they do have some hot girls in this club) sitting on your lap, and making your stay most pleasureable to say the least.

And the good part on my behalf is that my "real guiding" haven't even started. We are going out tonight to sample the "ordinary nightlife" as I want to check out the non pro scene, and just get a sense of what the typical BA nightlife is about.

That is something I want to see, and with TL I can have it my way, for as long as I like.

And more important, for you guys who don't spealk spanish, he can set you up with some of the finer non english speaking ladies in the clubs.

So tonight me and TL will be going out to more ordinary "everyday clubs", more modest prices, more modest girls, but I bet just as fun.

And that's sum up TL in my book. Whatever you want, you get it.

Weather it's meeting top notch p4p girls, or just sampling the "normal" side of Buenos Aires nightlife.

It's really just up to your imagination, and then relax and enjoy the experience.

A good recommendation om my behalf,

Best regards, Goodguy, aka Ken Apples.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodGuy For This Post:

Posting Limitations