Thread: Overpriced Chica Derangement Syndrome

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Toymann
    Thanks TL,

I had an indie linedd up for today but she had to cancel. I stopped into Newport and enjoyed Kareoke night, but it was too early for the girls. Stopped in on a club three down from Madaho's. 100 to enter. 150 to talk. The usual for the girl. Elana was nice but by the numbers.

I would like to hang sometime but I actually have this work thing. So I don't know my schedule.

Please pm me if you are planning to be out this week, iwill see if I can catch up with you.

Roman

I'm With You Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Roman719  [View Original Post]
    MB,

I posted about a great experience at Hippos. Evidently that was before it went crazy. I have been PMing with Whitecat as well. Good man.

It just seems like everyone is talking about changes, but not what is really going on. As you mention, things seem to be drying up a little and my suggestion was just a way for some folks to maybe get a little more value out of the reading, maybe bumping up the volume of reports.

Just an idea.

Thanks.

Roman.
    Yes, Hippo's owners and patrons are INSANE!

I'm there about 3 nights a week and it's crazy!

Dancer's drinks are $530. 00 for Gringos and $430. 00 for locals!

No guarantees that the girl will leave with you until you buy her a drink first and then she will say No Thank You or start at $700. 00 u$s and stick to her guns!

My waiter will tell you if the girl will leave with you or not so it can save you the time and money.

Catto's has the most reasonable cover at $50 pesos and the Chica's drinks are $110. 00.

$400 to $600 for the girl.

Newport has started making you buy the girl a drink for her to leave with you.

Orleans charges you $20. 00 pesos if the girl sits at your table I think.

Getting out of hand in the clubs for sure.

ALWAYS STICK to the Tried and True Indies!

Coco's is still a blast on certain nights but it's a late night scene!

$100. 00 pesos for the girl's drink to leave.

More info forth coming!

Be glad to show you around and try to save you some aggravation and money!

TL

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Not quite a newbie, but an occasional visitor.

MB,

I posted about a great experience at Hippos. Evidently that was before it went crazy. I have been PMing with Whitecat as well. Good man.

It just seems like everyone is talking about changes, but not what is really going on. As you mention, things seem to be drying up a little and my suggestion was just a way for some folks to maybe get a little more value out of the reading, maybe bumping up the volume of reports.

Just an idea.

Thanks.

Roman.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    Sportsman-likely the most advanced Monger on this board-keeps a spreed sheet on his cell with notes on girls, privados w / pricing and other info.

A good part of a senior generation of members stopped posting over the last 6 to 12 months. Newbies like yourself will become active or more people will drop out.

You are 100% correct: locales and frequent visitors may not post everything because they do not want really wonderful girls who don't know about the market on AP with many chronic over payers. When a great 200 peso girl has people offering them 400 pesos a few times, they raise their rates and their style of service changes. That is just a fact of life. Most will not talk about their current favorites on the forum, but may make "back channel" referrals via PM.

When you read white cat giving you the intel on a great 200 to 300 pesos girl, hit the thank you button and make a note for yourself.

If it's your first trip-go to Madahos. Take 1200 to 1500 pesos to cover everything and get your butt down there, I won't go becasue I've been there many times and it's no big deel for me. If you haven't been there no and enjoy. Take the time and read 3 to 5 years of posting about Madahos and know the routine to mazimize the likihood of having a great experience if you decide to take out a lady.

Yes, Ap is imperfect. The locale spanish language foros have more info, but it is from a different cultural point of view. Most of the guys who live here or regularly spend time here use the spanish foros mixed with AP. The spansih argentine foros don't really replace AP until you reach a certain level of understanding.

Deranged Monger Syndrome

Wrong title for this thread. If the chicas had no business they would lower their prices. Its the idiots who pay these prices who are at fault. Why blame the chicas? If some monger wants to pay double why should they say no?

Newport pricing

In August: all the girls ask for 600 to 800. Took ladies for 400 and 500 pesos.

Per your info, the admin at Hippo are not legit. Watering chica drinks and pricing reflects attitude that I personally would rather avoid.

Newbies watch your wallets. Madahoes is over priced, but aren't theives-just make sure that the terms with the ladies' are clear as to time, activities, and money in pesos, not dollars.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    In the end we were asking for Vodka Shots and realized that they were giving the girls Shots of WATER!

WTF!

Spent $10,000. In 3 nights and they treat us like that!
    Always remember: In Argentina, the customer is a big pussy waiting to get fucked.

General Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by Roman719  [View Original Post]
    I see this is a stale thread but I would like to try a little spark.

What if there were a market conditions thread. There are plenty who are active. They could post what they paid for an experience and not reveal the chica. Someone like Mia seems to exist outside the structure, so the real value add ladies should not care.

Something simple like, independent average experience. 300 peso.

Bolache, great time 900 peso. Rip off.

Privada 400 peso.

No names or sucking up, just prices and catagory.

No names, the guys can keep sucking up to the ladies so they will treat us nicely. But the occasional travellers, like me, can get a feel for what is reasonable and the regulars can track the trends.

What doest thou thinkth?

Roman
    These are the latest prices :

Privados. $200 to $350. 00 pesos per hour.

Independents. $ $250. 00 to $800. 00.

Cattos. $50. 00 is your cover. $110 pesos for the girl's drink. $400 to $600 pesos "short time."

Hippo. $180 cover. Regular girl's drink over $200 pesos. Dancer's drinks are $530 for Gringos and $430 for locals. Take out the girl starts at $800. 00 pesos!

Can reach $700. 00 dollars for a dancer. SHORT TIME! With 2 drinks!

Everything depends on who you know and your level of Spanish!

Sodoma. $80. Pesos for 2 drinks. Girls $400 to $600.

Newport. $50 pesos your drink. $38. 00 for the girl's drink. $ starting price is $600 pesos.

ALARM :

Went to Hipo and dropped $5000. 00 pesos on just a few drinks with regular girls.

In the end we were asking for Vodka Shots and realized that they were giving the girls Shots of WATER!

Waiter told us that we could NOT get the girls drunk!

WTF!

Spent $10, 000. In 3 nights and they treat us like that!

In short :

Build yourself a Harem and maintain it or ask me and I can direct you to the promised land!

TL

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

NEWBIE-read the forum. There is no short guide nor cliff's notes

Sportsman-likely the most advanced Monger on this board-keeps a spreed sheet on his cell with notes on girls, privados w / pricing and other info.

A good part of a senior generation of members stopped posting over the last 6 to 12 months. Newbies like yourself will become active or more people will drop out.

You are 100% correct: locales and frequent visitors may not post everything because they do not want really wonderful girls who don't know about the market on AP with many chronic over payers. When a great 200 peso girl has people offering them 400 pesos a few times, they raise their rates and their style of service changes. That is just a fact of life. Most will not talk about their current favorites on the forum, but may make "back channel" referrals via PM.

When you read white cat giving you the intel on a great 200 to 300 pesos girl, hit the thank you button and make a note for yourself.

If it's your first trip-go to Madahos. Take 1200 to 1500 pesos to cover everything and get your butt down there, I won't go becasue I've been there many times and it's no big deel for me. If you haven't been there no and enjoy. Take the time and read 3 to 5 years of posting about Madahos and know the routine to mazimize the likihood of having a great experience if you decide to take out a lady.

Yes, Ap is imperfect. The locale spanish language foros have more info, but it is from a different cultural point of view. Most of the guys who live here or regularly spend time here use the spanish foros mixed with AP. The spansih argentine foros don't really replace AP until you reach a certain level of understanding.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Hmmm

I see this is a stale thread but I would like to try a little spark.

What if there were a market conditions thread. There are plenty who are active. They could post what they paid for an experience and not reveal the chica. Someone like Mia seems to exist outside the structure, so the real value add ladies should not care.

Something simple like, independent average experience. 300 peso.

Bolache, great time 900 peso. Rip off.

Privada 400 peso.

No names or sucking up, just prices and catagory.

No names, the guys can keep sucking up to the ladies so they will treat us nicely. But the occasional travellers, like me, can get a feel for what is reasonable and the regulars can track the trends.

What doest thou thinkth?

Roman

I wonder how all the new threads started? 5/19/2011

Member #3320 below hit the nail on the head. The tendancy of some working girls-not all, to take advantage of the uniformed is what originally got me started here and keeps me returning.

Member #3320, your post is far from sacastic. Jackson, not too longer ago, did hold the same or simular views of what AP is all about. Likely the members do not disaggree. Where is most of the posting and what is the posting about?

I hope that some of the female members here who are priced within the range of reason do not take offense. This discussion has nothing to do with women like jazmin or bella. Or alejandra from my point of view. It has very thing to do with a few other chicas-who out of respect for Jackson-I would prefer not to name. We all know what is starting to happen here. I have known two of the three ladies in the biblical sense. If I had photos I would post them under a number of the new categories, but I would prefer to post here in the

GOLDEN PUSSY SYNDROME THREAD which was misnamed

For newbie members and some others, who are everyday sending me messages to share details from my black book.

You are not getting the point, are you?

The chicas I have mentioned do not remain at that price once they are exposed to more and more sex tourists. So you have to make your own black book.

Alternatively, their is a plethora of information on this board. Read it and enact it. No one served me anything by a spoon. I did the hard work of reading the board for a year before I first flew in. So do you. Even if you don't have that much time, reading the forum posts for even 4-5 hours will get you heaps of information.

Stop sending me PMS. Read the forum. Enact the tips I have already give you in my posts.

One last humorous comment for the group!

Am I the only one that gets a chuckle out of El Jeffe's self designed name of this thread "Overpriced Chica Derangement Syndrome". [Deleted by Admin]

[Deleted by Admin]

Happy Mongering [Deleted by Admin] Toymann

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards the webmaster.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having two or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks against the webmaster will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Thanks,

Jackson

I am glad that sofiasexy has left. I am 99. 9% sure that I had sex for 150 pesos with her in 2008. That 0. 1% doubt only because it was 3 years ago and I have fucked many other girls in BA since then and hence I can't recollect the facts 100.

Secondly, if one girl is allowed to post her price as 800 pesos, then soon all the girls on forum will collude to make their price as 800 pesos. Thereafter, any girl joining would ask for 800 pesos.

So in my opinion, its damn good riddance to bad rubbish.

Mr Jackson, kindly forgive me for my harsh comment. Its not sarcasm. This is what I really feel.

When I first came to BA, if it was not for this forum, I would have been literally "raped" in BA but the information on this forum accumulated by the seniors (like Rock Harders, Sydney, Dickhead, Sportsman etc) saved me many many many times.

I really don't want any newbie in BA being made a fool of by these girls. Thats my only agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Harders  [View Original Post]
    Mongers-

While I am here opining, I might as well add that the politics thread should be eliminated as it takes away time and energy from relevant mongering-related reports.
    It would be awesome to remove the "politics" thread because of the reasons mentioned above.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations