Thread: Overpriced Chica Derangement Syndrome

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Toymann

It' Actually 1. 5 Hours!

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    I do find it somewhat fascinating TL that at one moment you will espose 800 pesos for toda la weekend and then in the next breath promote a chica at 800 pesos an hour. You and I both know this rate for this chica is way far fetched! Not even close to market. This chica couldn't even hold a candle to the chica I shared with the board earlier in this thread that used to dance on the stage at Madahos and goes out for much less than 800 pesos (however, ONLY by personal refferal!). Just ask the newbie I just set her up with or some of my buddies that I have shared her contact info with. It just seems really hypocritical to suggest on this board that you're new Maxim Girl is worth 800 pesos when you take into consideration you're experience in BA and you're past posting record dude. Just figured that you might be getting a kick back, which I have no personal issue with, but also drives the price of the chica way up artificially. Kinda of inconsistent behavior dude from an experienced monger and the professed BB king of the board. LOL. Monger On Dude. Toymann
    It's actually a long 1. 5 hour full-on session so it's not as bad as it seems I guess.

TL.

PS- I can find you one for $20. 00 pesos if you'd like!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

David, he isn't going to madahoes and paying the extra charges

Over the years, I have had a few dealing "off the clock" or outside the club structure with upper end club girls. All the girls preferred a know client and allowed a different price structure out of the club. The lady in question is pretty out of control and david you are elected to give her the "bad girl" spanking that she has earned.

I appreciate david's posts. He is "the man" in Lima and any suggestions on how to blend Jackson's new plans with the boards traditional purposes would be greatly appreciate my this member.

Rock-I am starting to aggree with you. I thought that some of the girls might become real member rather than just promoting their business. No one has ever provided info about a place to eat or go dancing. Que lastima. If all the girl are doing is promoting their business and starting conflicts-who needs them.

If any female members are reading this-PLEASE CONTRIBUTE MORE than advertising your services

IMHO it would be enough to comment that the chica in question asks for 800 pesos and compare that to normal prices. Then if some idiot wants to pay it, that's his problem. Look at the guys writing about how much they paid for a girl from Madahos. It often comes out to more than 800 pesos all included. I don't see anyone getting on their cases.

Mongers-

In my opinion, it is to the detriment of the forum that these various girls are allowed to promote their services; they know it is a English language and thus "extranjero" board, and for the vast majority of girls their sole objective would be to extract as much money as possible from the "extranjeros". Promotional banners, paid or not, (such as the one right above this response window) , are in my opinion far more suitable for this forum. I understand what Jackson is trying to achieve by having girls participate in the forum (creating a stable of reliable, market priced girls looking for repeat business) but the very nature of the Argentine hooker-foreign monger relationship will never allow this to happen. By allowing girls on here looking to charge "above market" prices to unwitting mongers you are creating an atmosphere of competing factions that will unavoidably lead to conflict. I think the forum functions better when it is based on reviews of girls and collateral issues (dining, nightlife, travel info, lodgings, street issues, etc). While I am here opining, I might as well add that the politics thread should be eliminated as it takes away time and energy from relevant mongering-related reports.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rock Harders For This Post:

Had polite PM communication with the girl

She told me repeatedly that she will nothing for less than 800 pesos. I tried to negociate and she refused. Jackson, You were, at one time, the KING of the MONGERS. When I first met you, explained portana gata culture to me. Based what I leanred from you would indicate that the girl was not a normal gatita plying her trade. Something odd.

AP just is not a good market place for 800 pesos gatitas-that is a fact of life. I can appreciate trying to keep a bit of control on the tone of the posting. Would you really want a board where no one would comment on a young lady who was marketing to the wrong group. Would you want you new membership not to be informed and advised the way you personally helped me learn the ropes?

The toymann might be termed a bit scarcastic-maybe the girls honestly don't know nor understand his personality and sense of humor? Maybe the toymann could accomplish 98% of his purpose with a slightly less scarcastic set of postings which non-fluent speakers of english could have problems understanding the humor.

Isn't there some sort of medium that both points of view could live with in harmony?

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Well El Jefe, I hope you do not find this post worthy of deletion without comment. Why would you believe the "price police" drove her from the website?
    You are correct."Price Police" was not the correct term. I was trying to be polite.

The correct term is "Serial Denigrators".

Sofia left the site because she was tired of being the target of abusive comments from guys who had never met her.

Jackson

Administrator

Venues: 398
    PS. If El Jeffe in fact coughed up 800 pesos for her then his recent comments on the forumn now become fully clear.
    Hey Toyman,

Do you have a learning disability?

I clearly stated my reasons for wanting to limit these personal attacks yesterday, but apparently you are still confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Once again, my "agenda" is to encourage working girls to participate in this forum, specifically to promote their services. To that end, I must restrain the "serial denigrators" (including those who appear to be suffering from "Overpriced Chica Derangement Syndrome") because if left unchecked these few individuals will poison the forum environment by repetitively spewing their venom.
    Jackson

Toyman for Prez!

I have to agree 100%. We are not beating up the girl, we are beating up her pricing. If she was smart she would have known what the forum pricing is and what the exceptions to the pricing are. To jump in and ask $200US is asking for trouble. If she can get her 200. Fine. We have to protect our forum from these overpriced sexploiters who bottom feed on the new mongers and help. In the long run. Set higher pricing for everyone.

P.S. My 300 PESOS AR was well spent today on 2 young 19-21 YO's who were on top of the world when their satisfied client left. I'm sure they laughed all the way to the bank.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

Sofia's departure from the website today

Well El Jefe, I hope you do not find this post worthy of deletion without comment. Why would you believe the "price police" drove her from the website? This makes little sense my friend.

Basic rules of supply and demand brother. If she was getting all kinds of play from the forumn members then she would not have left. On the contrary, she would still be here. Logic suggests that she wasn't getting ANY or LITTLE play from the forumn members. I would suggest it had substantially more to do with her 800 peso pricing per hour than any comment made here on the forumn. Logic dictates that if SHE WAS GETTING PLAY SHE STILL WOULD BE HERE dude!

That said, we all see what we want to see sometimes (you are not the exception El Jeffe). Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. Although she may be mad that she cannot get much 800 peso per hour play from the GRINGO site, it never the less speaks volumes about where her pricing stands in the BA market.

Pps. Good riddence as far as I am personally concerned. At that price I always figured there was a shill involved or she just couldn't get over the fact she wasn't in Spain anymore. Either way no value-add to the forumn members as a whole. Any dumb gringo can read this forum and pull a Madoahos chica for about the same money (600+150+200) and you get to choose from an ocean of hot gatitas plus way more than an hour.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

14. 05-18-11 06:37

Yet I am not a King's Man!

I do find it somewhat fascinating TL that at one moment you will espose 800 pesos for toda la weekend and then in the next breath promote a chica at 800 pesos an hour. You and I both know this rate for this chica is way far fetched! Not even close to market. This chica couldn't even hold a candle to the chica I shared with the board earlier in this thread that used to dance on the stage at Madahos and goes out for much less than 800 pesos (however, ONLY by personal refferal!). Just ask the newbie I just set her up with or some of my buddies that I have shared her contact info with. It just seems really hypocritical to suggest on this board that you're new Maxim Girl is worth 800 pesos when you take into consideration you're experience in BA and you're past posting record dude. Just figured that you might be getting a kick back, which I have no personal issue with, but also drives the price of the chica way up artificially. Kinda of inconsistent behavior dude from an experienced monger and the professed BB king of the board. LOL. Monger On Dude. Toymann
    My rambles are but the cost of Whisky!

I fuck and BB for free because I am TL!

Speak Spanish and Live Well and Prosper!

I will always promote the best at any price and also promote the fucking lost Indian from Paraguay because I'm a nice guy!

Has nothing to do with CASH!

I'm drunk tonight!

Let's talk tomorrow please!

TL

TL you will grow a long nose like an itialian puppet. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth at the same time. I frankly doubt your veracity you are becoming unreliable and not trust worthy

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    I digress but the point lost in my ramble is that there are Clients that only monger 1 or 2 times a year so they don't know or don't care about paying too much!

Sure, it fucks it up for the guys that live here in BA!

Or the guys that come here often!

And more power to the girls that can hook one of those infidels!

We have to pay these girls but hey have to FUCK us which I can imagine ain't!

That's all weekend long boys!

So hey man, allow the Chicas to overcharge if they can get it!

Reminds me of the time that I went to one of Artisttyp's Favorite budget Privado.

$40.00 pesos an hour!

4 chicas with one really hot Paraguayan girl with a dubious birth date.

Mamasan asked me which girl I wanted and I said " All of them!"

$160. 00 out the door in 4 hours!

Damn drops!

Keep Fucking Boys!

TL
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    A firend of "ours" paid her 2000 pesos for 1 hour of "Special" Services!

Wow!

Got to Love her for it though!

TL

Ok Dude. Asked and Answered!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

I Guess You Could Ask Her.

Fair enough TL, but I certainly didn't notice any tension between the two of them as they were both at the Thursday dinner. Seems inconsistent with her story, assuming you were not their when they discussed price. In fact, they spoke and socialized for a few moments before El Jeffe, fully in heat, started drooling all over her. LOL.

As far as her going rate dude. Well, when pigs fly, hell freezes over, etc. Totally not worth 800 pesos IMHO. I can't help but wonder if there might be a pimping fee built into the equation here (just friendly speculation). That said, if she can get it soo be it! JUST NOT FROM ME! LOL. Way hotter chicas out their in BA at half that price, that offer the full range of services. Monger on Dude. Toymann.

PS. If El Jeffe in fact coughed up 800 pesos for her then his recent comments on the forumn now become fully clear.
    I sent her to Roxanne's pad with the knowledge that her time is 800p per hour.

He showed her $350. 00 and she trusted him for the other half plus after the deal.

He would not give it to her!

She is not going to fuck anyone for 350p!

I was going to blast him but then I met him and sort of gave him a hard time.

Nice kid but prides himself on being tight!

Look at his handle.

He's cheap!

And from NYC not Colombia!

At the club house she looked at me and said I can't believe he's here!

Sat next to you as far away as possible!

Where she works it will cost you $1350 pesos for 1. 5 hours plus taxi and telo!

800 is a bargain!

I truly wish that I had been receiving commissions since I have been here!

God knows I need the money!

I have NEVER accepted a single centavo from any of these girls!

And I have been offered huge commissions!

50%!

My "Friends" are making 12, 000 to 15, 000 a month each from my contacts!

And there are many, many "Friends!"

If I accept a commission then I get to visit an Argie prison!

I only do this to be a nice and popular monger's monger!

Great business idea though!

Thanks,

TL

P. S- It actually cost me money and a lot of time to make these connections damn it!

Internet, phone calls, msg, shit!

All I might get is a fucking free drink!

This is part of promoting my tour biz buddy!

Thats certainly one side of the story dude.

Fair enough TL, but I certainly didn't notice any tension between the two of them as they were both at the Thursday dinner. Seems inconsistent with her story, assuming you were not their when they discussed price. In fact, they spoke and socialized for a few moments before El Jeffe, fully in heat, started drooling all over her. LOL.

As far as her going rate dude. Well, when pigs fly, hell freezes over, etc. Totally not worth 800 pesos IMHO. I can't help but wonder if there might be a pimping fee built into the equation here (just friendly speculation). That said, if she can get it soo be it! JUST NOT FROM ME! LOL. Way hotter chicas out their in BA at half that price, that offer the full range of services. Monger on Dude. Toymann.

He Fucked Her Out of the Rest of the Money!

And the meak shall inherit the earth! That's almost unbelieveable TL. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. The guy from Columbia told me she saw him for 350 pesos the day I met him and her at the clubhouse.
    Told her he did not have the money, made her cry and asked her to leave!

She almost quit meeting "our" friends because of that!

Very uncool thing to do!

TL.

8 is the going rate

Posting Limitations