Thread: Overpriced Chica Derangement Syndrome

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
This blog is moderated by Toymann

Jackpot

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot  [View Original Post]
    Yo mongers,

How many of you are sick and tired of these over priced and old stock hookers advertising on our board?

I am!

Do these hookers pay Jackson a FEE?

Jackson, please end the free ride for these broads and make them Pay!

Must we be inundated with their drivel about how great they are when in

Reality they are loose as a goose and their bodies have gone to seed.

Look in the Clarin, if the PIG christina K hasn't shut it down. You will find "Maduras" and Senoritas" that probably

Look better and perform better as well for 1/2 or less the price.

Bravo Toyman for dealing off a full deck. Chanel, Bella, Alejandra, etc should put their asses on another website and pay the price for adverts and leave us alone.

OR pay Jackson for the privlege of posting their ads here.

$400 pesos for a used 40 year old lump can turn a man into a FOOL.

Shop around and take your time. Lots of good deals out there.

See brother Remiro and take him to dinner. He will find you superior

Trim and not bleed you blind!

Jackpot, uber frugal
    Jackspot,

I know you for a long time. When I started here you treated me badly, I will never forget that situtation

Although you've often wanted to contact me, you'll never get to be with me, your low target doesn't reach me! What a miser!

I just trust in the good and wise decisions of Jackson

Dear, your pocket doesn't give you to get the best things. Find balance in your economy.

I understand your anger. I am very sorry for you.

You never put me a finger on me. You don't exist!

I have many friends on this board, they are real gentlemen.

You ignore the meaning of this word (gentleman)

If you want a high level lady, you should pay what they ask for their services.

YOU ARE DISCRIMINATING!

I am sorry to know you are so stupid. Don't see newspapers, magazines and web pages, I pay my advertising in the best web sites and magazines.

What is your problem with me?

Dear, don't check this board, keep walking on Uruguay St. With your sad monger face, as I usually see you, staying in low places

The rest of you, a thousand apologies.

TU ERES UN VERDADERO ESTUPIDO. Y LO SIENTO MUCHO POR TI!

GRACIAS SEŅOR JACKSON. PORQUE POR SU INTERMEDIO, HE CONOCIDO GENTE EXCELENTE!

Alejandra

Pay for Your ad

Yo mongers,

How many of you are sick and tired of these over priced and old stock hookers advertising on our board?

I am!

Do these hookers pay Jackson a FEE?

Jackson, please end the free ride for these broads and make them Pay!

Must we be inundated with their drivel about how great they are when in

Reality they are loose as a goose and their bodies have gone to seed.

Look in the Clarin, if the PIG christina K hasn't shut it down. You will find "Maduras" and Senoritas" that probably

Look better and perform better as well for 1/2 or less the price.

Bravo Toyman for dealing off a full deck. Chanel, Bella, Alejandra, etc should put their asses on another website and pay the price for adverts and leave us alone.

OR pay Jackson for the privlege of posting their ads here.

$400 pesos for a used 40 year old lump can turn a man into a FOOL.

Shop around and take your time. Lots of good deals out there.

See brother Remiro and take him to dinner. He will find you superior

Trim and not bleed you blind!

Jackpot, uber frugal

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackpot For This Post:

Still working fine for me

Sorry guys, girls like me are not for guys like you.

Happy mongering to all!

With due respect, anybody who knows a bit about BA and 10-20 words of Spanish can get a real good looking model like chica working independently for 350 pesos and a excellent GFE experience.

Many of the high end chicas are actually well educated and speak excellent English. I am often caught by surprise. I speak to them in my broken mediocre Spanish and get reply in crisp English from them.

Mongers, you just need to try out options in BA and you will find it.

As for Ms Channelle, would have liked to have sex with her (on basis of her pics) but she is really pricing herself out. Maybe now she believes in having 1 experience a week in which she can get straightaway 200 us$ rather shagging 3-4 guys to make that much.

This may work or may nor work. I know their are many many many stupid mongers who will pay out of their laziness. But with the poor economy and plethora of options in BA. It would become rare and rarer.

If Channelle really wants to be among the niche. She should not price herself higher than 350 pesos. Anything beyond that is waste of money irrespective of her looks, level of English and the beso negros.

Sales and Mareting at it's finest!

Quote Originally Posted by Chanelle  [View Original Post]
    If I charge 200 USD (I do, I admit it) it's people people are willing to pay it. Simple.

If other girls charge less, believe me, it's not because they are happier with less money or because they like you more than I do: If they could work for more they would do it, but competition is cruel and not everyone has the same chances.

I like gentlemen who treat me like a princess in all respects. I get lots of presents as well and I love it. Some Canadian guy recently came over with a book for me as a present (I'm a book addict, some of you know) and I loved it. Others take me on trips. Most of my delighted (and delightful) gatos are afraid to post about me because they feel they don't want to share me.

"Gato fantasies". But it's cute.
    I just can't help myself but use your're post as a discussion point. The purpose of this board Chanel is for mongers to share their experiences with other mongers for two purposes. First is educational regarding the general scene in buenos aires. Second, and equally important is specific details regarding the experiences we mongers have with specific chicas (services, price, etc.). I fully understand that many gringos come to BA and just don't have the game to really work the program here. For them, you may be a fine option as they get a reasonably skilled gatita en la cama (but certainly NOT highly skilled) who can speak english. Nothing more! I get it! For example, Lucianna Love has substantially better english skills and brings a passion to the bedroom that I have come to really appreciate as a highy skilled latina gatita.

For the gameless gringos you may have a small niche here. As whitecat clearly stated, for a knowledgable monger you are an older gatita with a reasonable street price of 200 pesos maximum. I in no way begrudge you getting more from gameless gringos that are looking for an american style puta experience. If they pay 200USD then so be it. As we say, the only cock you need to please is your own! LOL.

What never ceases to amaze me though is that anyone reading this board thoroughly would even consider you at 200USD an option. Each to their own baby. What I object to though is propagating the notion that "YOU" are a high end Buenos Aires experience. That is totally laughable. What you truely excel at Chanel is MARKETING this board. Your constant new threads, many posting names, convenient use of other board gatitas to increase your percieved street value (Bella immediately comes to mind, she is a high end experience sweetie), 1040 reviews from members you have seen, just to mention a few is totally transparent to an experienced monger. Just for the record, as with all american style marketing methods, if the truth be known, you end up with far more fluff than substance. Good luck with gameless gringos baby. I don't begrudge you a penny. I just feel that the record needs to set straight. Just my dos centavos.

Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Ps. You opened the door here baby with your unmatched american style gatita arrogance, I am just strolling through it! LMAO

Simple offer and demand principle

If I charge 200 USD (I do, I admit it) it's people people are willing to pay it. Simple.

If other girls charge less, believe me, it's not because they are happier with less money or because they like you more than I do: If they could work for more they would do it, but competition is cruel and not everyone has the same chances.

I like gentlemen who treat me like a princess in all respects. I get lots of presents as well and I love it. Some Canadian guy recently came over with a book for me as a present (I'm a book addict, some of you know) and I loved it. Others take me on trips. Most of my delighted (and delightful) gatos are afraid to post about me because they feel they don't want to share me.

"Gato fantasies". But it's cute.

She wanted 500 AR. I think she's worth a good 150. Maybe 200AR if she includes cola. If she lowers her price I'll consider doing her again for an afternoon quickie. She is popular because many mongers speak no Spanish. I did her before. Nice average girl.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

Overpriced Chica Derangement Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Joe 23  [View Original Post]
    Chanelle's definitely not 'cheap' because you'll have to pay her as much as what you pay direct to a girl from Black or Madaho's (PM her and she'll let you know the latest rate.)
    Simply the most outrageous chica post I have ever read in six years on this forumn. Of course, unlike all the other girls on this forumn "please don't discuss the prices here". IALOTFLMAO!

You must have totally NO GAME dude, if this is the best you can get in BA at this price, or half the price with a much younger, hotter chica (ex. Jasmine or Lucianna Love or any of the others for that matter). Guesse the price of the "house pig" has really gone up recently. After reading this forum and looking at her photos, you support Madahos pricing for this chica. Have you really ever been to BA? LOL. The forumn speaks for itself dude. Your post totally cracks me up. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

For example: Almost all the girls on Solo go for 3-400 pesos. Just saw Natasha last week. Spectacular service, all positions, BBBJCIM for the whopping price of 400 pesos. The photos speak for themselves. Lets see,"house pig or Natasha. Maybe I should start a poll with the membership. IALOTFLMAO again!

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...1-8974_730.htm

ps. Just showed my newbie BA buddy your post and the photos of this chica. Especially the one from behind on the balcony. He was totally speechless! LOL. He has been working out of my chica cell phone (blackbook) list this week. After he checked out the other threads on this chica he spit his beer out he was laughing so hard. His comment sums it all up. "If you have to pay by the pound looks like quite a deal!"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Posting Limitations